•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Today is one of the worst day in my life as today our kasam team pack up their shooting. Don't know what I am feeling. Feeling as if someone very close to me is going away from me. Kasam the only serial I watched regularly. Even in the worse storyline also watched it only for my krasha. Actually I was not a fan of either kratika or Sharad.  But now for me they are very much special. Don't know when I fall in love with them. When they become a part of my life. Everything they gave me was beautiful and now it will remain as my memories. Literally I was crying from the past week and hoped for miracle but it didn't happened. But yesterday i realized that krasha they are talented and what they got from kasam was only partially and injustice. They gave their 100 percent but they weren't really appreciated for that.  So why should they face these kinds of injustice when they are so much capable. IAM sad that after kasam I can never see my krasha together but at the same time happy that now they need not face these kinds of partially. Love my krasha  very much and the entire kasam cast who also faced these kind of treatment. Krasha is my first love and will remain like that. They always have made me smile . Earlier I was waiting for 6pm but after kasam there is no need for it. As everyone say every good things comes to an end . Hope krasha gets best things in the world and get best projects in the channel that never mistreat them.  Lots of love and respect to my krasha. U both have taught me many things.. will not forget u both . Uboth will be always special to me. Thanks a lot krasha for entertaining us . Will always pray to God and pray that your friendship remains Everytime . Miss u lot krasha.😭
Originally posted by paru000

Today is one of the worst day in my life as today our kasam team pack up their shooting. Don't know what I am feeling. Feeling as if someone very close to me is going away from me. Kasam the only serial I watched regularly. Even in the worse storyline also watched it only for my krasha. Actually I was not a fan of either kratika or Sharad.  But now for me they are very much special. Don't know when I fall in love with them. When they become a part of my life. Everything they gave me was beautiful and now it will remain as my memories. Literally I was crying from the past week and hoped for miracle but it didn't happened. But yesterday i realized that krasha they are talented and what they got from kasam was only partially and injustice. They gave their 100 percent but they weren't really appreciated for that.  So why should they face these kinds of injustice when they are so much capable. IAM sad that after kasam I can never see my krasha together but at the same time happy that now they need not face these kinds of partially. Love my krasha  very much and the entire kasam cast who also faced these kind of treatment. Krasha is my first love and will remain like that. They always have made me smile . Earlier I was waiting for 6pm but after kasam there is no need for it. As everyone say every good things comes to an end . Hope krasha gets best things in the world and get best projects in the channel that never mistreat them.  Lots of love and respect to my krasha. U both have taught me many things.. will not forget u both . Uboth will be always special to me. Thanks a lot krasha for entertaining us . Will always pray to God and pray that your friendship remains Everytime . Miss u lot krasha.😭
Completely agree with every single word 
😭😭😭
Krasha...seriously too much paining...😭😭
Yr aj shooting pack up hogai...😭😭
Its mean no chance to save kasam...😭😭
Miss u alot tanshi kribir and krasha...😭😭
Thanks alot for entertaining us...😭😭
Love u boht saraaa walaaa...unlimited...😭😭
Guys our kasam is going away...plzzz be active on forum...😭😭
Atleast our friendship remain forever...😭
Plzzz guys...😭
KASAM...😭😭😭
😭
😭
😭
Of course haya will come to the forum  but I need few days to release the pain of loosing krasha after that I will come and I think all fans are really.  depressed with this fact . That may be the reason that they are not coming . I need some time to come out of the fact that kasam is not more . Will be in contact.we have memories of krasha and kasam Na so we will all be active .
krasha will always be in our heart😭
Originally posted by paru000

Of course haya will come to the forum  but I need few days to release the pain of loosing krasha after that I will come and I think all fans are really.  depressed with this fact . That may be the reason that they are not coming . I need some time to come out of the fact that kasam is not more . Will be in contact.we have memories of krasha and kasam Na so we will all be active .
said right. After hearing off air news I was also going to depressed. Thats why I was also not to come this forum. I am still in shocked. I was started to watch kasam for kratika but now I am also fan of sharad. Pta hi nahi chala kab kasam mere liye addiction ban gaya. I have not miss a single episode of kasam. I am desperately waiting for 6 pm. I don't understand what i will do after kasam. I decided that now I am concentrate on my career. jisse mujhe kasam ki yaad na aye. May hope hum krasha ko ek sath new show me dekhe. May God listen to us. N guys I am really happy to make friends like urs n keep in touch after kasam.
Originally posted by HayaZehra313

😭😭😭
Krasha...seriously too much paining...😭😭
Yr aj shooting pack up hogai...😭😭
Its mean no chance to save kasam...😭😭
Miss u alot tanshi kribir and krasha...😭😭
Thanks alot for entertaining us...😭😭
Love u boht saraaa walaaa...unlimited...😭😭
Guys our kasam is going away...plzzz be active on forum...😭😭
Atleast our friendship remain forever...😭
Plzzz guys...😭
KASAM...😭😭😭
😭
😭
😭
kasam ki shooting ka aj last day nahi th.
Agree with all of u...Im stammering to say a single word. I was un aware about KraSha when I started watching Kasam... Now I don't know how much I love them... I don't want to loose our friendship. Kasam ki wajah se ham sab yaha ae... Aage bhi we should keep our touch... 😭...
Thank God its not packed up...
Meri to jaan hi nikl gai thi...😭
Originally posted by HayaZehra313

Thank God its not packed up...
Meri to jaan hi nikl gai thi...😭
But Haya yesterday was the last day...😭...