Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Forum Games #2 Reaction and dialouges with Maaneet

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
So after playing the word association game with Maaneet now time for our second game...So are we ready ??? 😃

Image result for are we ready cartoon gif

What is the reaction & Dialogues game : This is a very fun game.. It's like you have to give a situation and in the certain situation the next commenter has to predict how Maan or Geet is going to react. You can even nominate whom you want to answer your situation,

Example : Maan is Geet's boss and they are not married. Deet accidentally spills pcoffee on him...so what would be his reaction?? And dialogues??

Maaneet fan 1 : He would probably want to fire Geet..Yell at her and give her a lot of work...Dialogues be like!!

Maan : Tum dekh ke nahin chal sakti? 😡

Geet : I am sorry sir Galti se ho gaya ..I swear..Laiye aapka shirt laiye main saaf kar deti hoon!! 😭

Maan : How dare you touch Maan Singh Khurana's attire like that?? 😡

Geet : Kyun sir pant pe toh coffee giri nahin naa toh shirt hi toh saaf karungi naa!! 😆

Maan : Ye ladki mujhe pagal kar degi 😕 😡

===========================================

You can implement any new way, any new dialogues!! 

Please share your comments!!

Rules are very simple >> 

• You can put random situations. 

• The reaction is not limited to Maan or Geet only..You can choose any of your favorite characters. Savitri devi, Dev, Sasha..Etc

• If you see some situation has been given and answered but you remember something regarding Maaneet, feel free to share!!

• You can nominate your desired FF characters in the situation.

• You can give the exact situation shown in our original show.

• You can also nominate any of your Maaneet friends to reply to your particular situation. See post number 2 for example!

If there is any question comment here in the comments...And please participate, cherish Maaneet!!
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
And also since Maaneetians are the best creative clans ever so I acknowledge we have vast amount of fan fictions...So if you want to nominate some of those ffs here like how according to those FF's character sketch Maaneet would react!!!

Example : Geet is angry with Maan because he went to a business trip without telling her...And now he is trying to manofy her...How would the Maan from your desired fanfiction would likely react??

WaveTeal thumbnail
So next situation is : Geet is very much scared of cockroaches...So she accidentally sprays insect repellent on Maan's face who was coming by the door!!! 

Now what would be both Maaneet's reaction??

Come on guys share your creativity!! If you can't think of any dialogues then also no problem...The dialogues used in show is also fine!!!
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This one sounds much more fun than the previous one...
Am loving these games...

Guys...come on...bring out your creative selves and participate...so that this could be a success too...

sahibasharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: WaveTeal

So next situation is : Geet is very much scared of cockroaches...So she accidentally sprays insect repellent on Maan's face who was coming by the door!!! 

Now what would be both Maaneet's reaction??

Come on guys share your creativity!! If you can't think of any dialogues then also no problem...The dialogues used in show is also fine!!!

I am thinking that this would be a hilarious scene...as usual Geet would be acting frantic...worried about Maan's reaction...and Well Maan...he would just curse the day he chose Geet as his secretary...LOL...
So I am trying the dialogues too...hope they make some sense...

Maan:  AAAH...yeh kya tha...Geeet...yeh tumne kya spray kiya...meri ankhein...uff kuch dikhayi nahi de raha...😡
Geet: oh Babaji!!! yeh kya ho gya...maine toh Cockroach bhagane k liye spray chidka tha...yeh Dusht danav kahan se aagya...😲
(Maan hears her calling him names)
Maan: Geeet😡
Geet: Han han pta hai mera nam Geet hai aur apka Maan sir...aap chia kyu rahe ho...aur idhar udhar kyu hil rahe ho...seedha chliye na Sir...😕
Maan: Geeet...yeh jo tumne meherbani se spray chidka hai voh meri ankho mein chala gya hai...mjhe kuch dikh nahi raha...
Geet: Haaye Babaji...yeh maine kya kr diya...😲
Maan: tumhari Babaji se baat ho gyi ho toh meri kuch help krogi?😡
Geet: hain? Han sir...chaliye...aapko washroom le chlti hun...aap mooh dhoyie and main ice le ke aati hun...
(Geet takes him to washroom...he washes his eyes,..meanwhile she gets the ice)
Geet: Aayie Sir, aap yeh ice rakhiye...aapko aram milega...

Geet helps him with the ice...and in the process, they get lost in each other...
MAAHI MAAHI in the backgroud...

SO...was it fun??? I hope you enjoyed my scene reactions...

sahibasharma thumbnail
So the next scene would be like...
Maan and Geet are working on a project together...they are sitting in the office...and Tasha and Sasha are helping them...Maaneet are a couple but they have hidden their relationship from others...
while working together, they get lost in each other...and she trips and falls in his lap...their romance and may be we could see Sasha and Tasha reacting to their closeness...what will be their reaction to Maaneet's open romance...

I am excited for this...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeh tough hai
thnx for opening New game
WaveTeal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahibasharma

So the next scene would be like...

Maan and Geet are working on a project together...they are sitting in the office...and Tasha and Sasha are helping them...Maaneet are a couple but they have hidden their relationship from others...
while working together, they get lost in each other...and she trips and falls in his lap...their romance and may be we could see Sasha and Tasha reacting to their closeness...what will be their reaction to Maaneet's open romance...

I am excited for this...

hahaahhaha that's funny situation!! Lemme try!!! 😆

Tasha : Sashaaa...(gets burned by Sasha's eyes) I mean mera matlab hain Mammm... 😃Aapko chipkali acchi lagti hain??  😳

Sasha : What nonsense!! 🤬

Tasha : Woh dekhiye naa udhar woh Geet kaise Mk ke baho mein chipkali ki tarha chipki huwi hain!! I tell you mam zaroor kuch chal raha hain Mk aur Geet ke beech!! Kahi Mk uss behenji ko... 

Sasha : Shut up Tasha... 😡 Mere hote huwe koi chipkali Mk ke kareeb aaye ye main hone nahin dungi... Crocodile bada hain ke chiplkali huh!!! MK is mine!! ☢️

Tasha : So you mean you are crocodile! eww mam!! (Sasha again shots dagger from her eyes and both are scrutinizing Maaneet) Mam woh dekhiye omg... Mk ne muskuraya?? Woh bhi behenji ki dupatte ko aapni shirt ke button se nikalte hi!! ye main kiya dekh rahi hoon!! 🤓 🤡

Sasha : Mk is not Mk 😭 anymore!!  That's it kaal se main bhi salwar suit pehenna shuru kar rahi hoon!! 😡 🤪

Meanwhile Maaneet who were in full Maaahhiii maahiii land hears the last statement of Sasha 😆

Maaneet in unison : KIYAAA!!! 😲 😕 (How did Tasha might have screamed shall I even need to mention that??) 🤣

I know prompts can be awful and bad!!! But that doesn't mean we won't try!!! 😆

I am nominating Madhu.. and Keepdreaming for the next reaction!!
WaveTeal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

yeh tough hai
thnx for opening New game

Aise maat bolo sab bhag jayenge!!! Khas kar ke tumhe toh chutkara nahin milne wala hain isse!😆 You have to try!!
WaveTeal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahibasharma

I am thinking that this would be a hilarious scene...as usual Geet would be acting frantic...worried about Maan's reaction...and Well Maan...he would just curse the day he chose Geet as his secretary...LOL...
So I am trying the dialogues too...hope they make some sense...

Maan:  AAAH...yeh kya tha...Geeet...yeh tumne kya spray kiya...meri ankhein...uff kuch dikhayi nahi de raha...😡
Geet: oh Babaji!!! yeh kya ho gya...maine toh Cockroach bhagane k liye spray chidka tha...yeh Dusht danav kahan se aagya...😲
(Maan hears her calling him names)
Maan: Geeet😡
Geet: Han han pta hai mera nam Geet hai aur apka Maan sir...aap chia kyu rahe ho...aur idhar udhar kyu hil rahe ho...seedha chliye na Sir...😕
Maan: Geeet...yeh jo tumne meherbani se spray chidka hai voh meri ankho mein chala gya hai...mjhe kuch dikh nahi raha...
Geet: Haaye Babaji...yeh maine kya kr diya...😲
Maan: tumhari Babaji se baat ho gyi ho toh meri kuch help krogi?😡
Geet: hain? Han sir...chaliye...aapko washroom le chlti hun...aap mooh dhoyie and main ice le ke aati hun...
(Geet takes him to washroom...he washes his eyes,..meanwhile she gets the ice)
Geet: Aayie Sir, aap yeh ice rakhiye...aapko aram milega...

Geet helps him with the ice...and in the process, they get lost in each other...
MAAHI MAAHI in the backgroud...

SO...was it fun??? I hope you enjoyed my scene reactions...

Sahiba you scene was adorable!!! 👏 👏 Loved it! ❤️