Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats on the new thread
Waiting for the update
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Congrats on the Final Thread!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Captivating promo! 

update soon

Thank dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulation for new thread waiting for next part
T.Peru thumbnail

Humsafar

Part. 28.

G.  Maan where are you going (Maan look at her then said her.

M. Geet I am having back pain so I am going to take bath hopefully it help me relax (but she cut him and said him.

G. Maan leave that and you have already bath 3 times so just sit here I know what to do (before he stop her she left the room, after few minutes she come while holding the bowl and said him) Maan remove your shirt (Maan was confused then he ask her.

M. Why (listening to him she rolled her eyes and said him.

G. Maan do as I am saying and seriously it will help you (the he remove his shirt as he did then she said him) lay on your back (he again did this then she slowly start to give him oil message and that help him to relax also he didn't know when he sleep, after few minutes she saw him sleeping peacefully she smile then kiss him on his forehead and said) good night (then she went and wash her hands after that she come and remove her gown and as she sleep with on the bed Maan pull her toward him and seeing him awake she ask her) Maan you are not sleeping (without opening his eyes also pulling him more near her also move toward him then he said her.

M. How can I sleep if you are not near me as now I become habitual of taking you in my arms and I didn't get sleep if you are not near me (listening to him she smile and they both slept while holding each other.

Time again passed as it has been more than year to their wedding and now Geet is 7 months pregnant also now her baby pump is shown, Ridhima is also 3 months pregnant but with this Prena is more happy that her both daughters are expecting, it's has been week that Malik family had come to Delhi as yesterday was Prem birthday and they had celebrated his family but only there were just family. Prem was really happy seeing many gifts but he was really happy because his mama was with him but then all become quite when he innocently ask them.

P. Dada where is nano and Pari why they didn't come (listening to him all become quite but then Ridhima sit down on his level then said him.

R. Prem baby we have told you that Pari is with your nano they are away from us and if want but they can't come here and if you will ask about them to anyone so they will fell hurt so you want to hurt then (he nodded her head in no then kiss on check she said him) so promise me that you will not ask Pari or your nano okk (Prem then said him.

P. Promise chachi I will not ask (Geet who come out of kitchen who ask him.

G. What you will not ask Prem (all become quite but then Ridhima said)

R. Prem go and see your gift (happily Prem went the turning toward Geet, Ridhima said) nothing serious Geet (all sign in relief seeing Geet normal as she didn't listen about her father and Pari as they all know how much miss them.

They celebrate his birthday where he cut the cake and first he feed his mom and dad then to others also all smile seeing Prem fully enjoying his birthday and he is very excited to know that he is going to small brother or sister and always ask his parents when he will get them then Maan and Geet had hard time to control his excitement. It's has been 3 days Geet can see that Maan behaviour is changed as he is taking stress unnecessary also be get angry on Prem who was not in fault also some how she make Prem clam then he get angry on her when he saw she was drinking cold water.

Maan anger was high peak and because of this he transfer Sasha to another branch permanently as she was nagging around him that was making him more frustrated and after her dismiss from office he was relax but still there was big tension was on his head. Today morning he get angry on Prem and Armaan who were teasing each other also today he didn't went to office and from morning he is in his study. Geet make coffee for him then went to give him. She enter in study and kept the coffee on study also saw he was holding file but his thoughts were somewhere else then she said him.

G. Maan have your coffee (Maan come out of thought when he hear his name then look at Geet who was standing there, they both look at each other but then breaking the eyes contact she was going, Maan closed his eyes as he can see that she had been stress because of him then he call her.

Image result for maangeet gif

M. Geet (she stop on her track when she hear her name but again start going and seeing her going Maan held her dupatta that took her breath also she start breathing heavily when with the slow steps he come near her while holding her dupatta  and said) Geet (but she cut and said him while controlling herself.

G. Maan please I am felling tired let me go (listening to her he pull her toward him and make her look at him and said her.

Image result for maangeet gif

M. Geet I know you are stress because of me but (Geet cut him and said him.

Related image

G. But what Maan that you are unable to trust me and share your problems with me that hurt

M. It's nothing like that Geet I trust you but I am still trying to adjust that fact also give me sometime I promise you that I will tell you tell you everything please (Geet nodded her head and seeing this Maan smile at her small smile that make her relax also giving him smile she left from there also Maan was little relax seeing Geet fine but still there was something which was making him worry.

Friends give feedback

Thank you...

T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear why can't mann share his problems if he shares only its will solved
akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part but what is matter due to which maan is tension waiting to know that update soon 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it's normal Geet to del hurt as he not sharing his worry
but Maan promised her he will
thnx for pm
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new thread
Nice update
Waiting for next update