Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Vikas gupta is gay.thats for sure .even ekta Kapoor indirectly confirmed it previously 

Seriously, ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
No wonder he looks one kinda ðŸ¥±
Hope Ro stay safe😉
jafg99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vikas gupta is gay.thats for sure .even ekta Kapoor indirectly confirmed it previously 

SERIOUSLYYY???
Edited by arulya - 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arulya

Same reaction - SERIOUSLYYY???
Ro baby, stay SAFE...

Yes he is gay and lot of issues happened between his previous partner and him and in media his previous partner made it a big issue even ekta Kapoor had to interfere  in that issue .during that time only she confirmed VG is gay now rumor is his latest partner is priyank sharma don't know if priyank sharma is his latest or not for sure 
jafg99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes he is gay and lot of issues happened between his previous partner and him and in media his previous partner made it a big issue even ekta Kapoor had to interfere  in that issue .during that time only she confirmed VG is gay now rumor is his latest partner is priyank sharma don't know if priyank sharma is his latest or not for sure 

😲😲 
Edited by arulya - 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/29404-ekta-kapoor-verifies-that-parth-samthaan-and-vikas-gupta-were-in.htm
Read this ..his previous partner name is parth 
Some say he is gay and some say he is bisexual 
Even vikas Gupta ex gal friend disha patani i confirms she broke up with VG bcos he is bisexual  

He groomed that parth guy had relation ship with him and got him chances in tv ..and then something happened and media war 

Rumors r he is doing the same with priyank sharma now though both deny it 
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arulya

U wont believe nags, i just cudnt handle that... may b its bcoz i dont like him AT ALL.. he may b no.1 yaar of RO... But he doesnt look like a good person, overall.. he looks fake, most of the time... he might b v good with people who know him... but i just cant tolerate him... Sorry RO...

Agree with you. I can not tolerate him too. Rohit's pant will not fit for vikhas ðŸ˜†