India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Ex still listens to playlist for her

orientedman Newbie
orientedman
orientedman

Posted: 09 July 2018 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

I made a playlist for my then girlfriend on Spotify about 2 years ago. I tried to do something like a mixtape for her but a digital version. I forgot about that playlist already since I have a couple of lists on my account. It wasn't until I used Spotify for desktop while on a foreign trip that I remembered it actually exists.

You know how on the right side of the app it shows your friends' activity? There I saw my ex girlfriend listening to that exact playlist. I know she knows that was "our mixtape because it was obvious. Although the title was just "mixtape, the cover for that playlist was a cartoonized photo of us together. Did she do that on purpose hoping I'd see her activity? Does it mean anything?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index