India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

She wants us to stay in her country after marriage

kevin79 Newbie
kevin79
kevin79

Posted: 09 July 2018 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Internet brides are actually a good help especially for men like me who are looking for a woman to marry but cannot find one in his locale. Yep, it helped me find a foreign wife. She's from Ukraine--- I had the chance to meet her by visiting her country. Actually, I did not just visit there. I lived there for a short time. We dated during that short time and I decided she's the one so I proposed. She was overjoyed to accept my proposal. I agreed that we'll have our wedding at her country but she wants to live there as well. I don't know if I can actually make that sacrifice. I have to leave my work and  live somewhere I am not totally familiar of. I just came back here in the US to process some paper. I honestly don't want to live there though I love her so much. Yes, the place is beautiful and even its people but I just can't abandon my life here. What should I do?

mickyfoxx Groupbie
mickyfoxx
mickyfoxx

Posted: 10 July 2018 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Don't Go...I understand your feelings...But it's not easy to leave your place(job,friends,family and everything) and live in other country...You have to be strong and take the step now...Deny to stay in Ukraine and make her understand that you can't leave your place...If she does not agree just leave this relation and you will find something better...If you try to sacrifice now and does not seems happy then may be after year your marriage will come to the stage of Separation...So it's better to leave now than it's too late.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top