Poll

Will love triangle be btw palak-roop-ishika

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Out of curiousity made this poll.😛
How many of you think palak roop ishika love triangle will be formed as many articles before told that roop will get into love triangle where there will be 2 female leads.😉
Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
You forgot about that ranveer. He will be there as a triangle breaker🤣
I think the story will be first focused on roop and palak. But somehow roop will end up with ishika. As usual they will get married under weird circumstances. RS shows with two leads are famous for couple swaps.

Originally posted by: Siya2202

You forgot about that ranveer. He will be there as a triangle breaker🤣

I think the story will be first focused on roop and palak. But somehow roop will end up with ishika. As usual they will get married under weird circumstances. RS shows with two leads are famous for couple swaps.

I think palak love will be one sided maybe after leap.
Roop will fall in love wiTh ishika but best frds will be roop and palak . I feel ishika will be stylish modern one and palak will be simple one .
I feel 2 leads will be there but why no love triangle related articles of roop anymore not coming..?
Remember roop and palak gift each other their painting which made shamsher angry on roop bday .

Btw couple swapping at marriage is so boring now and common ..want them to do something diff this time ...
Maybe roop will love ishika but ishika will be more concentrated on her career and her life.
Really want love triangle to happen as it will make story more interesting and twisted!

Started first ff here .. pls comment..if u like !
Siya2202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

Started first ff here .. pls comment..if u like !

Sure...will read and comment😊
Siya2202 thumbnail
Donno why I believe that it will be ishika and Roop at the end. First, her character will be new to the story. Second , I want to see how she gets along with roop. 
Palak and Roop's story will be quite plain. Both are friends who will eventually fall in love. It will be interesting to see how ishika's character develops in the show.
Fingers crossed!

Sure...will read and comment😊

Thanks dear .
I have posted part 1 .

Donno why I believe that it will be ishika and Roop at the end. First, her character will be new to the story. Second , I want to see how she gets along with roop. 

Palak and Roop's story will be quite plain. Both are friends who will eventually fall in love. It will be interesting to see how ishika's character develops in the show.
Fingers crossed!

Rashmi sharma chooses leads after along time .
Donal bisht ko bohot jaldi final kar diya as ishika.
Maybe palak main lead character ho isliye she has not yet finalised actress for her .

I remebered how sanskar thee main lead entered late.
Rashmi sharma had choosed roshni piyush again a best frds love story over piyush vaidehi 
So maybe she has roop palak in mind .
Siya2202 thumbnail
Uff... this ishika's character is becoming a mystery for me. I just wanna know how she will be related to roop.
You are right that palak and Roop's bond is very strong. The CVs are developing theory bond beautifully before the leap. Specially, their scenes have increased in recent episodes as compared to previous episodes. 
Let's see which new tale of love awaits for us post leap.