Frequent Posters

pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely update akku
Ishu wanted to fast for raman and she did that too
Toshiji is just too cute 
Loved all the scenes
Raman lost seeing ishu in anarkali and him being jealous when Romi called ishu as ish 
The gift he brought was good 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous updt 
Totally loved it so much
Ishu kept fast for raman. Love toshiji and ishu scene. He came home and get lost seeing ishu in anarkali dress. Simmi teases raman. He brought bracelet gift for ishu. Raman is jealous seeing romi calling ishu as ish. Toshiji ask him to feed ishu. But ishu was disappointed with raman's reaction. All praised raman gift for ishu.
Thanx for the pm
Eagerly waiting for an early updt
Plz updt soon
subhaa116 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one...
I loved it...
Damm sure...romi is going to bring them together...soon...
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very beautiful update 
Ishu did kc for raman
Liked romi a lot...his cool attitude 
Loved it 
Thanks for pm dear 
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's amazing 
Thank you so much for the update 
So good to see you early 
Please update next part soon 
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update 
Raman surprised that ishita fasted for him
He collects a gift for her
He was drooling at her
Ramon break her fast 
Ishita felt bad when with Ramon reaction when asked to feed her, all because if romi
Later ramn trues to talk to her but she pretended to sleep

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM Di... Read all the 27 shots in a go and would surely abide by your statement that this work is indeed a special one from you.. It's been quite captivating, engaging and engrossing... All the typical elements which we look for in a Ishra FF are present infact their nok jhoks are a notch higher and more appealing than in any of the stories I have read so far...

I was bitten by the title " The Familiar Stranger " .. An oxymoron which is an appropriate caption and you gave utmost justification to it... Yes they were familiar strangers... They were in the same college, studying in the same class so they should and will be having an acquaintance with each other, hence they are familiar... Contrarily, they were strangers too since they were not privy to each other's acts or likes.. They existed together in a mob of students but never had warmth between them, infact never engaged in a conversation and their paths never collided after graduation until their marriage talks so they are absolutely strangers but strangely familiar with each other..

Coming to the story, I cannot be a neutral reader when my heart is longing for someone, falling for someone, the heroine , should I say hero ( at least for me) of the story, Ishita... Ishita's characterisation completely outplayed Raman's... I have no qualms about Raman.. He is in resonance with his RKB's image of YHM... For the matter of fact, you have added one more dimension to his character, he is portrayed to be as chauvinist and sexist, who was irked with Ishita's dressing style time and again , who wanted a home maker as a wife but not a working professional but you have accounted his thought process in a fitting way after the theatre fiasco...The way he opens up to Ishita about his wrong notion of gender inequality and seeks forgiveness, absolves him of his parochial thinking ...

Ishita's character has lot of additions in your story...She is jubilant , liberal , independent, bold , veritable and affectionate...Her character portrayed fervor, ferocity, vigour and innocence at the same time... She was stubborn yet accommodative , indulgant but knew her boundaries, modern but never judged or condescended others...Her thought process was pretty clear... She wanted to be loved before getting bound in a relationship and was disappointed after Raman's proposal... However , like a matured adult she put forth her views and wanted to build the relationship over time... She candidly confessed about her blind dates to Raman and assured him that her loyalties would be always with him... Though she wasn't the typical serial bahu, she made sure that all the rituals were properly adhered to... With the help of Toshiji, she dishes out Kheer which shows her degree of adjustability...She stopped her bickering with Raman in presence of Toshiji, not to hurt her feelings which shows her sensibility and sensitivity...

Also another crest point was Toshiji -Raman's conversation where she tells him how she is least worried about his DIL's dressing style but only by her deeds.. She has chosen him because Ishita is the one who could resurrect his life by her exuberance, the pani puri scene is a testimony of the fact that it's only Ishita who could could bring back the "Happy " Puttar ...

Furthermore, you never tried to hasten up Ishra relationship, you build it over chapters... They are coming closer after the theatre fiasco and Karwa Chauth ... There is gaiety, splendour and spark in their relationship and the day is not far when they eventually fall for each other... Both are now getting lured to each other be it hugs, feathery touches or lusty gazes ...

PS: Ishita is an untamed lioness, sincerely wish she stays the same...Please don't make her Jagat Mata...Edited by srini18 - 5 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update
Loved it
Ishu kept fast for Raman
Raman gets jealous seeing romi calling ishu ish.
Update soon
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear 

Romi na he spoiled Raman mood because of him raman show his irritation to Ishu poor Ishu she is hurt too bad Romi is 

Wow wow wow wow wow he is completely flat while seeing her 

He unable to believe really Ishu fast for him 

Toshiji support to Ishu was superb 

Karvachauth part was too too lovely 

My babies are so cute together 

Update soon dear please