Bepannah My thoughts, The man behind the shades..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 78 4.7.18.The man behind the shades ..

Sunglasses dispel the glaring light of the sun, thus provide some protection from direct sunlight damage to the naked eye. Metaphorically, the darkness of the lenses mask the truth of some blinding stark reality. Adi in dark glasses is a strong image in the episode . Predominantly, doom, gloom and darkness engulfshim after Zoya reveals to him, one of the darkest hues of his life that he was not man enough! Only recently he began to emerge from the dark shades of his past into the reality of the light of the sun. Only now as a cheated husband, he is forced to face the world from behind a pair of shades. How he reacts in the episode is the final straw! Something of minimal value and importance to Zoya he will force down her gullet. For him this was the final annoyance or set back which seems minor to her but makes him no longer endure the heart and pain. How a good man feels!  

The ongoing inferno of a man who ends up being a cheated husband !Aditya Hooda is not really the man of the street. One ordinary typical average man. Instead  a sophisticated man who is unlikely to be surprised by most things. Yet this whole mess of Pooja's dirty diary and now revelation of her pregnancy just leaves him as a reduced man, whose reputation too is stigmatized like that of a woman.  A cheated husband. A man who failed to handle his wife's wanton promiscuity. A man so deeply in love with Pooja that he let his guards of extreme confidence down. A man who failed to control her wayward prowling. For Adi the role of a cruelly cheated husband totally shades and blots out any inch of reason and understanding for himself. He declares in the episode his hatred is legitimate. Sadly the loathing is not just for Pooja and Yash who cheated upon him behind his back; hate not just for Zoya  and Arjun who  plotted and planned to further his emotional doom by reopening Yash case! But regrettably his greatest hatred is for himself! for being the honest husband who trusted his wife wearing the shades of blind love!    The episode deals with the painful issues of a man.. a husband whose wife stealthily   rejects him, leaves him for another man. Adi receives a man-size portion of torture!  which he suffers on his own. It is no easy feat for him to openly sing before the world,  guess what! my childhood sweetheart turned wife,  ran off to have a baby with some random man ,as I was just not good enough a man for her!   

The time has now arrived where Adi has to come to terms that a true man ,too has emotions he cries when the going gets rough. A true man is one whose masculinity is upheld by his word of mouth. True manliness lies in being strong, courageous, determined to uphold commitments he undertakes ,like the institution of marriage. A true, man, is a husband  who shows his virility and valour of protecting the honour of the woman in his charge. Adi's manliness ,for me, lies not in the fact that he failed to father Pooja's child ,but in his strength of being honest to her till the day she walked out on him..

The episode is also about when people often have to chop and change their resolves to kick start damage control. Zoya had already assessed the emotional damage Pooja's pregnancy report caused Adi when she reveals all before hand, prior to reopening the trial. I suspect the seeds to pull out of this stance  were already sown in her mind. Inadvertently its Adi's grief that matters to her and not saving Yash's good name.. the scene with Dr. Inayat at the hospital is a sign in itself that Zoya dithers.. Only she learns the hard way that duping the mighty Harsh Hooda is far from child's play. Character assassination charge against Pooja Hooda is slammed on Inayat with a reminder  of breach of doctor  patient confidentiality,  for which she is arrested. Inayat's handing over as evidence Pooja's pregnancy report is also to highlight there are cases when professionals in high places  tend to bow under the pressure of obliging and favouring friends and family. For Zoya, Inayat's arrest only shows her the power Hoodas have to turn the tide if their own respectability and good name is at stake. Zoya grabs the excuses! which she desperately seeks, to reverse herself from hurting Adi further! Really she makes allowances to cater to his special needs. After all, he is a most reliable friend.

This reliable friend, though takes advantage of her honesty and truth.The fiery scene between the two is significant. It's no surprise Adi hides behind his shades. Gingerly he tries to escape her, but she boxes him in the corner of the stairs! Its like she exercises the right over him to hear her out as a friend! But Adi shy's from her, he knows Zoya is aware that once more he dances to the tunes of his most loving father! Henceforth it's no surprise that he turns belligerent at Zoya and tells her a few home truths which I have to say! she needed to know.. she was in the dark, that a chaste man's reputation matters to him as much as she's out to save a cheat's virtue!  On the contrary Adi is bitter about the fact that his own father manipulates the present scenario of protecting and fighting for the virtue of a woman  who had nothing pure about her, other than the so called surname Hooda! 

The scene necessitates all the more reason why Zoya has to withdraw the case. Adi loses emotional control and comes clean about exactly how he feels about the Pooja pregnancy. To her frustration, she listens to his tirade where he suffers from low esteem, puts himself down severely and in comparison denounces her sense of nobility! She is biased! One side she elevates the wicked! Like Yash and Pooja and their sins! and on the other side noble Zoya! makes the innocent like him! suffer endlessly... sans!  Her false nobility! sans! her defending the truth! sans!! her loyalty to friend! Sans her! The manner in which he tears the report in half is almost a warning to her! this damned report  about salvaging the virtue of two damned cheats is what creates a fissure in our friendship!   

Zoya'stakes a decision to withdraw the case altogether! Much to every one's dismay. She may have lost her determination, her will to expose the truth! but Adi through his roaring fury, brings home the rude awakening to her that his character too was being assassinated! !  which he didn't deserve .Instead she finds it hard to face that he lies fallen in the quarry where he is surrounded by a horrible sense of being an incompetent husband. That expediated his wife running away! She finds in his angst, Adi blames every one else. Zoya choses to win for all that she experiences now. A friend who stood by her in bad times. Adi took out the pain out of her recent horrendous experiences. She will wash her hands off this case to gain and maintain Adi's friendship.  

Adi slightly fails himself, resorts to drinking. Common practice people do, to drown their traumas. He did so before immerse his memories in a crystal glass! Only true to its nature the spirit doesn't allow him to wallow in his sorrows.. but goes to his head! Pooja , scoffs at him with home truths! she never loved him.. so how could she have a baby with him? Cocky Yash reminds an emotionally fallen Adi..he gained a friend courtesy of Adi and got a baby too! right under Adi's very nose! Adi smashes  a glass! be gone! Evil ones ! The booze goes to his heart. The sad truth is, it's no good hiding behind hard drink. The truth still comes before him ten times more magnified! The drive home does him for drink driving! What a mess! Still each person takes their own time to overcome matters of the heart, especially betrayal. Is this the point of no return for Adi ? NO. Another temporary phase he goes through due to the baby news! For within this man lives a lion! For the minute he is a dangerous injured lion..

Is there anyone that can stop Zoya from leaving for Missouri ??its Sakshi ! she saw Pooja   in Zoya, and Adi she still sees as her son. So is there a chance of Zoya becoming the new Pooja in Adi's life? Sakshi will have to see that Pooja and Zoya are quite different! Zoya has the virtue of faithfulness in her that which Pooja lacked. She was frivolous!  Hamlet53 5.7.18  

The episode for me, was a winner, Adi  eventually got through to Zoya! she too wore shades and kept her eyes closed to the unseen truth of how Adi feels as a man! she also learns how Aditya perceives her  as miss goody two shoes who runs after the image of Mahanta.. the only loss in the episode is seeing Harsh Hooda winning the case on tactical grounds! 

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Loved your post as usual..❤️
yeah adi totally killed it yesterday,, you could see the pain in his eyes
beautifully written👏
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie thanks for this wonderful post. I was rather feeling low reading cv bashing in the forum and comments that show is ruined.  I was thinking though I disagreed to the words paakh and saccha pyaar I never felt ema getting justified or cvs are trying to prove zoya right. Also I knew adi has to lose the battle to win the war. You are absolutely right.  BP presents a man's dilemma.  A world in which men like papa hooda and yash gets patronage where is the place for aditya. A man who didn't control his wife. A man who trusted his wife,a man who allowed his wife to pursue her passion and create an independent identity. A man who truly respects a woman's virtue not in words but in action. Why he is made inadequate. Why he has to face the brunt he is not man enough.his mother supported her cheater husband. His wife went behind a cheat and his so called friend want to salvage her cheater husband reputation by making a mockery of him. Now if the baby turns out to be that of adi and yash was willing to accept it then this cheater becomes mahaan. It's the worst below belt attack u can give adi. He might just sink into darkness telling even God he is not going to demand anything. In a way he questions God doesn't ur world has a place for me. That's why he himself send zoya to him as light.to restore his Faith in goodness. Yes zoya will have to take the journey in pooja's place creating her adi. Pooja wrote about her adi. But the world has to see zoya ka aditya. Because only a woman can vindicate a noble man.she is the shakthi.she is the power. And it is time she learns to choose her ram than pray and fast for ravan or men who wear the mask of ram and do the work of ravan. This journey can start only after the absolute fall.
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post as usual Hamlet - have been looking forward to it.
Btw thoughts that grew in my mind as I read your post -
Adi- Zoya fight and for what?
Adi fighting to save the dignity of his wife even though she cheated hiim & maybe had Yash's baby and took away his chance of fatherhood with her
Zoya fighting to save  the image/name of her husband even though he cheated her and maybe made Pooja pregnant and took away her chance of motherhood with him.

Both Adi and Zoya are of SAME mindset still fighting for their spouses, however, both are now PITTED against each other.  In chess game parlance - is this stalemate - any next move will be suicidal to the heart or life?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Maryam😃  as usual you phela number😛...  
Loved your post as usual..❤️  yes it was a great episode... Harshad was just marvellous and Jen nonetheless! 
yeah adi totally killed it yesterday,, you could see the pain in his eyes
beautifully written👏...the world gives women the sympathy vote... here he as a man  makes his needs known his needs... victim support... people assume oh be a man cope with it!... well we see his specific needs... thanks for your ongoing support Maryam..much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shruthi... my  wise one😛...
@hammie thanks for this wonderful post. I was rather feeling low reading cv bashing in the forum and comments that show is ruined. 
hainnn? wot?? why? is it for once they deal with the cries of a man who hurts... just like a woman... I believe what I heard years ago only real men cry! I thought the episode yesterday... even opened Zoya's eyes to his specific needs..   for once a man's grief... men are expected to bear it all..be tough!   why are they without emotions... and Adi... is a good man! he didn't deserve such treatment... he will react and wail... to be heard!
 I was thinking though I disagreed to the words paakh and saccha pyaar I never felt ema getting justified or cvs are trying to prove zoya right. Also I knew adi has to lose the battle to win the war. You are absolutely right.  BP presents a man's dilemma.  A world in which men like papa hooda and yash gets patronage where is the place for aditya. A man who didn't control his wife. A man who trusted his wife,a man who allowed his wife to pursue her passion and create an independent identity. A man who truly respects a woman's virtue not in words but in action. Why he is made inadequate. Why he has to face the brunt he is not man enough.his mother supported her cheater husband. His wife went behind a cheat and his so called friend want to salvage her cheater husband reputation by making a mockery of him. Now if the baby turns out to be that of adi and yash was willing to accept it then this cheater becomes mahaan.
nooo paleze...I smell foul fish... hope its not Adi... want closure of this.. even god forgives sinners... Adi and zoya need to  be set free..!!
 It's the worst below belt attack u can give adi. He might just sink into darkness telling even God he is not going to demand anything. In a way he questions God doesn't ur world has a place for me. That's why he himself send zoya to him as light.to restore his Faith in goodness. 
that has to be the saving grace... Zoya restoring his will to live again..like she did before..
Yes zoya will have to take the journey in pooja's place creating her adi. Pooja wrote about her adi. But the world has to see zoya ka aditya. Because only a woman can vindicate a noble man.she is the shakthi.she is the power. And it is time she learns to choose her ram than pray and fast for ravan or men who wear the mask of ram and do the work of ravan. This journey can start only after the absolute fall.
beautiful hopeful lines too...we will watch Bepannah.. it deals with real people's placed in exceptional, unusual, abnormal scenarios... I too  have faith that the likes of Yash and Harsh  men who slip through the net! will be punished sooner or later.. as there has to be a god above... thanks for your realistically  calming  comment... much love yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello sun😃  good to see you
Wonderful post as usual Hamlet - have been looking forward to it.sorry was late.. saw it this morning then collected my thoughts
Btw thoughts that grew in my mind as I read your post -
Adi- Zoya fight and for what?..they fight their disagreement    which only brings them closer... keep them connected..
Adi fighting to save the dignity of his wife even though she cheated hiim & maybe had Yash's baby and took away his chance of fatherhood with her..Adi is made to fight for Pooja's virtue on the behest  OF his father... fighting for Pooja's virtue is the biggest mockery so far in the story..
Zoya fighting to save  the image/name of her husband even though he cheated her and maybe made Pooja pregnant and took away her chance of motherhood with him.
they have to suffer these sentiments.. go through the pain... to purge out the unpleasant  experiences of their past so they can  both move on in their lives..
Both Adi and Zoya are of SAME mindset still fighting for their spouses, however, both are now PITTED against each other.  In chess game parlance - is this stalemate - any next move will be suicidal to the heart or life? 
they will fight now,  for each others  right to move out of the shadows of  a selfish  couple
 I think Zoya withdrew the case... for the present... for Adi.. rather than for the past  i.e Yash.. now  lets see how and why  Sakshi stops Zoya leaving for Mussouri...  thanks for your interesting comment  Sun.. much love hammie

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful analysis once again. .   The episode was centred around Adiya ..  Zoya has started to think about Aditya' s thoughts n reactions ...it matters to her for him  to agree to her POV ...the bond is stills unbroken ...it is another matter that the blows upon the soul n heart were  deathly especially in Aditya 's case .Zoya 's tactics were somewhat not legitimate   ...the wilful doctor was left to suffer ..papa Hooda is certainly not the one who would not take advantage of  the breach of trust by the doctor ...he knows how to play his cards   ...Aditya had put on glasses to hide the deepest pain n betrayal ...a broken man indeed whose manliness was questioned by everyone. ..a pure heart who trusted his wife blindly was groping in the dark to find his steps ...a dejected soul who was an epitome of loyalty in marital life was made the laughingstock by others ..it looked as if he just wanted to fade away in oblivion ..so that no one recognises him n sneers at him  ... Aditya - termed as a failure to be a father ...his wife had chosen a man known to her a few years ago over Aditya her legally wedded husband.  ...it  is far more cruel for a man to be labelled as a loser before a wife than   to be called a murderor...Pooja had denied every blessing to Aditya ...she had catapulted him in a deep n fathomless hell ...        Zoya comes n  confronts Aditya ...Zoya-  the only person who can whip off the mask from his face ...who can compel him to bathe his self in abundance of light n sunshine.  ...it was not that easy either as Zoya had to run to catch him .   and then he bared his tormented eyes which sadly she could not see at that moment ...the fight was between two persons who were painted as guilty in the eyes of the morally correct public n ironically those who were the tormentors ...Pooja n Yash were spared ...     angry words were exchanged and some hard hitting truths were hurled towards each other ... their fight was symbolic of the sadness in losing the support of each other which as friends both yearned for however unconsciously    ..Aditya was right in demanding a  quiet burial of public display of his highlighted shortcomings ...no wonder the reports were torn n blown away by him ...    again the shades were in place as if before the world it was safer to be in the shadows ...
Aditya 's agonies were far from over ...he .visualises the doomed couple due to his drunkenness ...Aditya loses his directions while driving due to his terrible state of mind ...but the same man had gone behind the wheel for the sake of Zoya ...
Thankfully he still is able to sit upon  the  driving seat ...all is not lost ...   it is up to the makers to show how Zoya brings him back to life in another phase of their lives ...They are destined to be together 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo mm..! lovely to see you 
A beautiful analysis once again. .   The episode was centred around Adiya ..  Zoya has started to think about Aditya' s thoughts n reactions ...it matters to her for him  to agree to her POV ...the bond is stills unbroken ...it is another matter that the blows upon the soul n heart were  deathly especially in Aditya 's case .
couldn't agree more.. it was like the rest of the world with their devious power politics might not be there.. they hang on to each other, despite some glaring differences..
Zoya 's tactics were somewhat not legitimate   ...the wilful doctor was left to suffer ..papa Hooda is certainly not the one who would not take advantage of  the breach of trust by the doctor ...he knows how to play his cards   ...Aditya had put on glasses to hide the deepest pain n betrayal ...a broken man indeed whose manliness was questioned by everyone. ..a pure heart who trusted his wife blindly was groping in the dark to find his steps ...a dejected soul who was an epitome of loyalty in marital life was made the laughingstock by others ..it looked as if he just wanted to fade away in oblivion ..so that no one recognises him n sneers at him
lovely words... we share and understand his predicament...  begin to wonder at the unfairness of life   such a cow!! she was that woman!
  ... Aditya - termed as a failure to be a father ...his wife had chosen a man known to her a few years ago over Aditya her legally wedded husband.  ...it  is far more cruel for a man to be labelled as a loser before a wife than   to be called a murderor...Pooja had denied every blessing to Aditya ...she had catapulted him in a deep n fathomless hell ...        Zoya comes n  confronts Aditya ...Zoya-  the only person who can whip off the mask from his face ...who can compel him to bathe his self in abundance of light n sunshine.  ...it was not that easy either as Zoya had to run to catch him .   and then he bared his tormented eyes which sadly she could not see at that moment ...the fight was between two persons who were painted as guilty in the eyes of the morally correct public n ironically those who were the tormentors
hypocrites !!   the lot.. both Zoya and  Adi have  gone through the process of being denied being a parent to those cheats that they loved...  its time to move on... Pooja and Yash have had enough attention  beyond their graves!
 ...Pooja n Yash were spared ...     angry words were exchanged and some hard hitting truths were hurled towards each other ... their fight was symbolic of the sadness in losing the support of each other which as friends both yearned for however unconsciously    ..Aditya was right in demanding a  quiet burial of public display of his highlighted shortcomings ...no wonder the reports were torn n blown away by him ...    again the shades were in place as if before the world it was safer to be in the shadows ... so true... however pooja and yash  had to forgo life...their idea was to live and love...    Adiya..though have their life ahead... to rises from the ashes.. and make choices
Aditya 's agonies were far from over ...he .visualises the doomed couple due to his drunkenness ...Aditya loses his directions while driving due to his terrible state of mind ...but the same man had gone behind the wheel for the sake of Zoya ...all symbolic images... especially the one you point out... lose direction
Thankfully he still is able to sit upon  the  driving seat ...all is not lost ...   it is up to the makers to show how Zoya brings him back to life in another phase of their lives ...They are destined to be together   see MM, despite the bumpy rides, crashes! there is still room for Adiya  rescuing each other!   thanks MM... for a great thought provoking comment...😊... much love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAMMIE TATS SIMPLY FANTASTIC FROM title till the last few lines where u said how even zoya has shades,, i dun hav to add or discuss anything,, jst want to say that ur jst phenomenol, as always,, cant add anything also caz Harshad Handsome Chopda,, the man with his killer looks n shades on,, dil le gaya hammie... 😛 all the glitches of script Maaff hai..😉