Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Forum Games #1 Words associated with Maaneet - Page 18

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: WaveTeal

<font color="#009999">@Sahiba has given the word Bindi!!! Haayyyeee!! Ispe toh main ghanto baat kar sakti hoon!!</font>

<font color="#009999">Geet was all clad in a while beautiful salwar-suit. Whenever she wore white she seemed like an angel fallen from the heavens!! Who is just been made for Maan, her ever so loving prince charming!!</font>

<font color="#009999">She was trying to fix the red Bindi on her forehead and Maan comes, ties the lace behind her back of the shoulders.</font>
<font color="#009999">Then her stole falls a little while he says, </font><font color="#3333cc">"Geet beimaani karne chali thi??"</font>
<font color="#cc0099">"Beimaani??"</font><font color="#009999"> She stutters with confusion and a tinge beat of apprehension!!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">"Bilkul"</font>
<font color="#cc0099">"Kiya??"</font><font color="#009999">And he leans closer to her ears whispering, </font><font color="#3333ff">"Mujhse mera haq chinne jaa rahi thi??"</font>

<font color="#009999">That's it..Then he picks up the little bindi falling on the fringe of her stole and asks for her permission to set that on her forehead!!</font>

<font color="#009999">It's my extremely favorite scene!!!</font>

<font color="#009999">And followed by this epic one haayee!!!</font>

<font color="#009999">
</font>

<font color="#009999">Next word : LapπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰</font>

Yes yar...my most fav scene
Specially the main way she sits in his lap and goes on being the hushiarpur express self...
And the way Maan just niharofies her and her bak bak
Lovely scene

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WaveTeal

<font color="#009999">I think it's time to create the new game!!!!</font>

<font color="#009999">I am thinking to open the next one for reaction game..Like in a given situation how Maan Geet or Geet characters would react??</font>

<font color="#009999">Or even we can choose our writers stories as well and try to predict the reactions???</font>

I was thinking the same...may be we should start the new game...
Guess words and scenes are getting repetitive
But I loved this game so much

And about the game...it seems fun...
So u mean a person can give a situation and mention the character's name for the next person to respond as to how that particular character would react in that situation?
Hope I got the game right...is it like that,??
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Iptida... looking forward to the new game! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@sahiba and Iptida loved that scene as well! 
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shibasharma yes dear i also loved & remember the scene where maan was offering the rose with saying 'main thode hi usey bahome le raha hu' & his reaction was lovely..πŸ˜‰
Edited by uluvmg - 5 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uluvmg

@shibasharma yes dear i also loved & remember the scene where maan was offering the rose with saying 'main thode hi usey bahome le raha hu' & his reaction was lovely..πŸ˜‰

Yes yes...the way he hesitates before offering her the rose was quite funny

Actually all the office scenes were lovely
:)