bepannah ,My thoughts, Second thoughts & grey areas

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 76 2.7.18. Second thoughts & grey areas

In his recent decision of selling the apartment that belongs to the Aroras .Adi plays his cards right. Adeptly according to his family's good judgement, he makes good use of the loop holes available to  the Hoodas . However the real reason is not so much the retrieval of monies but to achieve , the desired reaction of making  Zoya dither in her decision. Have second thoughts. Adi knows full well how she strongly she feels about issues around right or wrong, good or bad ,moral or immoral. But Adi too feels equally strongly about, betrayal, loyalty, family. I suspect Adi and Zoya both are up against certain areas which are far from being clearly defined, before them. As such, both end up somewhere between two extremes. Zoya has her reasons to reopen Yash's case. Aditya has his reasons to oppose her. Although, at times, I see Zoya and Adi's disagreements as absolute. Almost black and white. But then again, the manner in which they end up preoccupied with each others thoughts is also quite significant in the episode. Between them its not a battle about which one out of the two is right or wrong? To me it's about how after every emotional bout with each other, they invariably revive and revisit their acts especially where they tend to injure each other emotionally in the black or white zone. Yet what divides but then again unites both, is the grey area. The area where the neutral tones intermediate between black and white.The area without much light.. but which contains the inclination to pursue light to clarify things..

In hindsight,  after taking her stand, Zoya soon begins to  have second thoughts about reopening the case.  She seems to have jumped on the band wagon, but how and where she will end up is like being a driver for whom the way ahead is dimly lit. Has  sharp turns, diversions and  dangerous winding roads. Will she go off track and end up in a ditch? She has been on rough, dangerous, unknown roads but that time Adi  has been beside her. This time  it's a solo drive for herself. Even her mother Roshana's maternal touch, empowering words , fail to calm Zoya down.

Zoya's second thoughts , are about being weighed down by the real truth about Adi. That guilty feeling of not being able to defend her saviour, before her father. The moment when she got caught in the grey area of being silent between two extremes of right and wrong of two warring families. Now with her mother Zoya off loads her silence and narrates the truth about Aditya Hooda as he means to her. Adi  may to the world appear as the monster. But to her  he is nothing short of being her guardian angel , put on earth to protect her. The scene is for Zoya to remind her mother, how only recently  Adi saved her life. Zoya feels the need to defend Adi, before her mother. She clearly feels she has gone on the wrong side of Adi, emotionally grazed him. perhaps forced him to act in the manner he did by her decision? Suddenly by Adi's reaction she is unsure if she is doing the right thing? For in her heart and mind both, Zoya lets out before her mother that despite her decision, she  still has empathy for Adi. It's  hurting Adi that makes her wonder if what she's about to do is right? For Adi too is not wrong in his hue and cry!           Roshana advices her to  follow the  path of supporting  a vulnerable mother to redeem her son's tarnished reputation. But Zoya still gropes in the darkness of grey hues.. still unsure of her destination. Her heart and mind still crave for a blessing from   above that can assure her that the present path she takes is the correct one? hurting Adi does matter to her and her mother ,I think now catches on to that, henceforth she reminds Zoya to stick by her good Samaritan act..

Waseem like a typical father tries to keep his family together. Zoya's issue he decides to leave  aside for the minute. It's too hot for him to handle. He's like the company head who controls the functioning from the top. Holds the company together. Leaves his deputy to deal with employees grievances. He does once again, reiterate, the insecurity of this foreign land in comparison to their security in the hills. Waseem also reminds his family all is not lost, they still own a haven in Missouri. What if they lost their haven to the Hoodas ..

Harsh Hooda too, tries to hold on to his family. Adi, the son still under his wing. Its not out of place that he tries to appease Adi.. by recapping  how he supported Zoya , fought her case  on her terms; got her free,  and she proved such an ingrate! Where far away from Adi , Zoya feels the pinch of being seen as  an ingrate.. Adi too smarts, as he wonders , what more evidence she might be gathering against them? It's clear the turn of events gives both of them equal grief simultaneously . It's not, as if, in this battle one is happy and the other is not. More like its grief again that holds them together. Forever they are on each others minds...

The trip to Inayat and Iqbal Shamsheed.. Zoya's dads friend's house,  may be contrived? A means to an end? For Zoya to face another gruelling  revelation that will force her to snap out of  fighting  Arora's case. Waseem may have been successful in creating a breach between Zoya and Adi.. but his daughter still hangs on to the memories of a man who cheated her and never ever impressed Waseem.

Inayat.. means blessing in Urdu.. perhaps so for Zoya , so she can begin life anew, after being released from her sham marriage to Yash. Inayat has to be a doctor, who shatters patient doctor confidentially code to tell Zoya enough about Pooja's pregnancy and Yash being the father. Is Inayat then, another medium to force Zoya to come out of myth that Yash loved her?  We see symbols of Zoya receiving signs about barking the wrong tree! reopening Yash case, hurting Adi .. her own mind having second thoughts; the phone battery dying! But Inayat stands as the source of a blessing in disguise for Zoya. She charges Zoya's battery  to gear her to face some painful facts. Is destiny, being cruel to be kind to Zoya? as it is, she gropes in the dark.  It is no chance that Inayat finds Zoya morose, comes across Yash Zoya picture on Zoya's phone. Let there be light! Zoya confirms the man in the photo is her husband Yash!   

Zoya's desperation to know the truth from Inayat only reflects how she suffers in darkness. Inayat fobbing her off at the clinic only goes to show the many obstacles  ,one faces to get to a crucial intricate truth. On the other hand it does cross my mind, was Inayat made to name Yash as father to Pooja's baby  rather than Aditya.To save the Hooda name being rolled in mud?

The scenes after Zoya  gets the blazon noor of the sun her mother  touches  upon  in the beginning of the episode goes to show that even though light directs one's way. It also blinds and bedazzles  one's eyes into temporary blindness! One has to turn away to correct one's vision. To Zoya it hits her hard, she nearly loses her balance. Not only was she scorned and denied the love of a man she loved. But worse still she was also robbed off her right of motherhood. To bear a child of a man she loved. This woman, wife, widow now sinks into the pits of muddy waters. 

The symbol of the sacred lotus flower blooming in muddy waters conjures up again in my mind. Despite the impurities  around her Zoya still manages to stay afloat. It's the motherhood in her that makes Zoya imagine as the mother to Yash's new born infant rather than Pooja. To me this too is part of her grieving process. Grieving not for a dead husband , but sorrow of being cheated by her husband, of becoming a mother! Within her heart and mind through ,this Inayat revelation, Zoya brings in the possibility, what if she had bore Yash  a child? would he have been faithful to her? 

The FB is a sad reminder, how she was desperate to have three daughters, in whom she would instil  the same traits of her way of life! living  in an idyllic world! brimming with beauty, happiness, far removed from the harsh realities of life. Its no surprise that the disinterested Yash wanted at least one of his daughters to be a hard core realistic.. like him?? he knew that children cost money too! apart from nurture and care. Money that he was forever short off.. now in reality Zoya perhaps sees that to start a family was yet another pressure that perhaps Zoya put on him?? But the grey area is.. Yash still chose to put Pooja in a family way.. 

Her hysterical run towards  Adi is no surprise.. its him she needs in this horrific trauma she faces now! he would by his, scathing, coarse, rough words, still have the power to shake her out of this shock too! For this shock that Zoya receives can only be felt by Adi.. she remains the lotus in soiled muddy waters. Adi will be the final warm ray of sunshine that will bring about the bloom in the lotus.. hamlet53  3.7.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harani thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Love your last paragraph and the sot sot tittle.  Amazingly written!πŸ‘
Actually last 4-5 paragraphs are amazing.

Loved the connection why she's running to Aadi.  Hope that's what happens.
Both of the actors are out of the world and we are blessed with plenty of analyst like you  in this forum to take the episode to another level.  I sometimes struggle to know if the amazing writers in this forum  are keepingg me hooked with the shis rr the fabulous show πŸ‘

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie beautiful post. Zoya in that muddy water did remind me of lotus blooming in mud. I guess I had put the same in some other post. Mahalakshmi that sits on lotus. But not everyone can see her. She can only be felt. It is said mahalakshmi doesn't like dirt. So she doesn't remain in places where there is dirt. Though people give importance to physical dirt the truth is her blessing is available to those who clean the dirt without dirtying their soul. Or rather people who use their pain to become light.  If they do that naturally the sunshine will fall on them. Zoya and aditya are like that. He is Sun, she is life. It is the brightness in her soul that will become his light. That's why he need her. And she too needs him to express herself the right way.  To tell the world she is not a failed wife and woman unworthy to become a mother. Zoya's three daughters represented to me the three stages of a lady.  Princess. One to be pampered. Fairy. One who gives. Understanding. One who knows when to demand pampering and when to give. Zoya needs to move to that grey area so that she can raise daughters not as princesses or fairies but understanding. It is applicable to adi also. 
Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
+1..me too.. 

Originally posted by: Harani

Both of the actors are out of the world and we are blessed with plenty of analyst like you  in this forum to take the episode to another level.  I sometimes struggle to know if the amazing writers in this forum  are keepingg me hooked with the shis rr the fabulous show πŸ‘

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Harani..πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you.. here its the nurturing part in womanhood that got to me.. whether she would nurture her baby the correct way?can be debated.. but it was the desire to create that made me look beyond the pretty ,giddy,  rich girl Zoya... she was like any other girl who dreams of having her own home, a husband who loves her and then  their baby that vouches for her and her husbands love...  but it didn't happen...  its now picking herself from shattered dream.. sad but its this which will make or break them both
thanks you felt what I felf

I think Hirani the creative  writers on the forum, are so much inspired by the leads, the plot itself that lends itself open to discussion.. that we all cannot but follow the callings of our hearts and minds.. and express ourselves  in our own creative style.. I  myself too learn about spiritual levels.. the story can be taken to.. like you Bepannah engages me too..

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❀️
loved how you wrote it
really liked it good jobπŸ‘
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shruthi πŸ˜ƒ... tore my self away from Foot ball to watch Mondays... I knew Zoya peace will depart... after Adi's  incident with her father... and lo and behold   she  comes out with the truth..
@hammie beautiful post. Zoya in that muddy water did remind me of lotus blooming in mud.
I did some thoughts of lotus blooming in muddy water...  tried not to repeat myself too much... but as always, remembered your comments...
 I guess I had put the same in some other post. Mahalakshmi that sits on lotus. But not everyone can see her. She can only be felt. It is said mahalakshmi doesn't like dirt. So she doesn't remain in places where there is dirt. Though people give importance to physical dirt the truth is her blessing is available to those who clean the dirt without dirtying their soul.
yes... I  remember  this I think from Diya and bati... its significant  that how easily we forget our soiled souls
 Or rather people who use their pain to become light.  If they do that naturally the sunshine will fall on them. Zoya and aditya are like that. He is Sun, she is life. It is the brightness in her soul that will become his light. That's why he need her. And she too needs him to express herself the right way.  To tell the world she is not a failed wife and woman unworthy to become a mother. Zoya's three daughters represented to me the three stages of a lady.  Princess. One to be pampered. Fairy. One who gives. Understanding. One who knows when to demand pampering and when to give. Zoya needs to move to that grey area so that she can raise daughters not as princesses or fairies but understanding. It is applicable to adi also.
so wonderfully summed up... Shruthi... how easily parents tend to see their own characteristic traits in their children's lives too .. under the mindset that they want to give their children the best of life... only Zoya's excited  comments about her desired daughters were a mere continuation of what she experienced in life. no doubt she is learning how shallow her ways of life were... thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Sarana 1234.πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see that you read my thoughts and endorsed   Hirani's super comment... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❀️

loved how you wrote it
really liked it good jobπŸ‘

helooo Maryam2... lovely to see you πŸ˜ƒ.. thanks for reading and commenting... much love hammie
Lecter thumbnail
Hello no time to watch the episodes so it's always a pleasure to read you. You analyze the episodes without bashing, insult the characters and try to understand their motivations, state of mind and in addition you bring other necessary information. So continue to spoil us with your analyzes.
Have a good day.