Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update Di...
Finally everything is falling in place...
Ishita was shocked after hearing that Mihir knew that Raman was in her room...
Raman was confused seeing her reaction...
Ishita opened her door for Mihir...
Mihir talked about IshRa's relationship and asked Raman about his plan...
He was happy that Raman accepted Ishita and Aayu...
But Ishita was unsure about her decision after her late husband's family's visit...
Later Mihir told them about his love for Sweety taking Ishra in surprise...
Raman wanted the best for Sweety and he was happy after talking with Mihir about her condition...
All decided to meet in terrace and talked about it...
Raman went to his flat and talked with Sweety...
He dragged Sweety to terrace...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved nihilism 
He us a super brother 
Happened at ishra and wanted his sister happiness, he wants to make sure what r a new actually wNts and wanted to talk to him
He also wanted to be sure that Ramon wNts only ishita or baby too and seeing Raman love and care for aayu he was happy 
He also wants to marry sweet not because of pity or it's a compromise for his sister happiness but he actually lives her
Ramon was happy knowing it and promises to convince sweety 
Hope sweet agrees 
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb updateloved it
Loved mihir 
He tells Raman to accept his feeling in front of all
He also admit that he love sweety
Update soon
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m glad Raman clarifued hinself that he dont want Mihir to marry sweety as in exchange offer.
Ishu. When you arent ready yourself how can you say if sweety is ad, dear.
So another love story.
Update soonish Di.
Tq for pm.
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear!!! Mihir said Ishita to open door and he wants to talk to Raman... Ishita does so... Mihir questions Raman... N he asks why he is not making their relation public... Raman answered it was Ishita who was concerned about public... Mihir says Raman about his wish to marry Sweety... Raman refused it... N later accepted as Mihir is genuine in his love... Raman asks sweety about Mihir n says her that he accepted her only after knowing her past... Loved it to the core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... N sorry for late...
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update di
Mihir wants ishra to marry he knows everything from before but didn't tell anything to their parents 
He also told that he want to marry sweety and raman agreed for the same 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
divanishra3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice update
Continue soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Chapter 

So Mihir had always known and he also made sure to find out if Raman 
will also accept the baby and when Mihir was sure he left Ishita and Raman
alone as he thought that Raman will claim Ishita publicly but instead it didn't happen 
and she is still thinking about going back to her in laws 
Mihir also tells Raman that he is in love with Sweety and he is aware of her medical condition and he believes that in today's life lots can be done 
Raman now speaks to Sweety 
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dr.
Superb. 
So mihir agreed for ishra. 
Ishra is shocked after. Knowing mihir loves sweety. 
Raman is so concern for aayu. 
Nice update 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 22

Raman held sweety's hand and dragged her towards the terrace . She hold Raman's hand and asked " it too late bhai, where are you taking me ".

R- terrace ,mihir and ishita are waiting there for us .

S- mihir ishita ? Why they are there at this time .

R- tu chal main batata hoon .

Sweety nodded and walked with him while Raman told her about his love for ishita . He also told that mihir don't have any problem with it . Sweety stopped listening to this and spoke
" that's why you want me to marry mihir ".

R-arey you crazy, how can you even thing about this . I denied straight when he took your name but he assured me that ye actually love you . Sweety you are my priority ,you meet mihir for once and listen to him . If you are convinced then it's ok, either you can deny anytime.Ishita is my love and I don't need your shield to get her in my life .

Sweety looked deeply at Raman and she can see sincerity in his eyes ,he cupped her face and spoke " mihir is a good guy sweety ,he actually loves you ".

S- may be ,but aunty will never accept me .

R- why not ,the way I will convince ma to accept ishita, mihir will convince his mother .

S- bhai ishita is just a widow but I m divorcee as well as barren ,aunty is not going to accept me anyway rather the relationship between our families will he ruin .

Till she completed her sentence, they reached terrace where mihir and ishita were waiting for Raman and sweety . Raman caressed sweety cheeks and spoke " why are you asking everything to me ,here is someone who had better answer than me ( looking at mihir ), mihir  your chance ".

Saying so he walked to ishita who was standing there holding aayu in her arms . He forwarded his arms to take aayu and spoke " do mujhe ,you must be tired ".

I- no it's ok.

R- de ab ,you sre being formal to me ( taking aayu in his arms ) aaja baby ,mumma is so bad she don't want me to take you . Atfirst papa is not getting enough time to spend with you and whenever I get time you are sleeping and now mumma is not willing to give you to me . Ye koi achchi baat hai ,nahi na .

That's when aayu made a moaning sound and slept again ,Raman smiled and said " dekha aayu too is agreeing me ,ek baar shaadi ho jaaye hamari then we will form a team and will bother you most ."

Ishita giggled a bit listening to him and spoke " you people can't do better than this ".

Raman looked at ishita ,he bend and kissed her forehead then spoke " you know you look too beautiful while smiling ,I just want to fill your life with this happiness that your smile will never fade ".

Ishita closed her eyes ,feeling his touch and spoke " I also want you to be reason of my smiles ".

R- come let's sit and talk .

Saying so they sat on the bench ,ishita too settled beside him ,Raman kept his right leg on left thigh making place for aayu, settled him in the lap ,held him with one hand and wrapped the free hand around ishita,she came bit closer to him and asked " sweety will agree na ".

R- see she has feeling for mihir but she faced much mocking from society especially her mother in law and husband because of her disability, thatd why she is very much reluctant to accept her feelings . Now its upto mihir that how nicely he can convince her .

I- I hope she get convinced .

She said pressing Raman's hand , making him realise that how nervous she is ,he turned her face to him and asked " why are you so scared, ishita our relationship status does not depend on them ,if sweety will accept then,if not accept then also I will marry you . Till now I was scared about society but when mihir is with us ,sweety too knows the truth ,I will not back out . It's high time we should confess our feelings in front of society and our family.  "

Ishita looked at Raman and spoke " mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai Raman ".

R- jab pyaar kiya to darna kya .

Ishita looked at him and he explained " yes ishita I was scared and confused till the time I was not sure that I love you but once I got sure ,I decided that you only you will be my life partner . That same day I broke my marraige alliane with Tanya ."

Ishita frowned her eyebrows and spoke " yeah I remember ,when you loved me then how come you got ready for marraige ".

R- I thought you will he jealous but you ... you never raised a voice against it .

I- I was so mad at you ,cursed you somuch and cried alot . I was so burning with jealously it's just I couldn't mouth .

R- aww my baby.

He pulled her closer and she encircled her arms around his neck . Ishra were busy in their talks while mihir and sweety were still talking . Ishita looked at Raman and spoke " you didn't convinced me like this haina ".

R- why would I, tu pahle hi mera charm dekh kar pat gayi thi .

I- kuch bhi .

R- aur nahi to kya ,weather you admit it of not but you always liked me .

I- nothing like that ,I started liking you gradually  observing your good and caring nature .

R- not in good look ?

I- nope .

R- chee madrasan jhooth mat bol ,paap chadhega .

I- I m not lying, got that.

They were still arguing on this topic when mihir and sweety reached to them ,ishra raised their eyes to see them when mihir thanked Raman for making sweety understand and trusted him for his sister . Raman hugged mihir and then girls too joined the hug happily ,thats when sweety said " bhai yahaan tak to theek hai but how will our parents react ".

R- papa is ok but ma will be angry .

M- same here appa will be ok but amma will be mad.

S- then ,dekha that's why I was stopping .

M- are you mad .I agree they are our parents but we can't sacrifice our happiness for them . If I love you then I can't marry any random girl to make them happy na.

Sweety looked at him while Raman too supported mihir " yeah,they have to understand  that where our happiness lies ."

I- lekin karenge kya .

M- I have an idea .

I- bolo .

M- we should get married first then tell our parents .

I- have you lost it . I can't hurt our parents like this .

S- haan ,aur kya ,if there will be a little chance of accepting, that will also go..

M- wo to hai .then what else we can do .

R- when have courage to accept it love infront of eachother ,I can't we say this to our parents 
May he they will be little angry atfirst but ultimately they will understand,they have to understand.

M- are you sure ,we should do that .

R- yeah ,tomorrow, we will bring our parents together and tell everything to them .

S- what if amma didn't agree .

M- we will make them agree ,you don't think much .always thinking negative.

R- haan sweety tu chup rah .

I- waise I m also scared .

R- tum ladkiyon ko koi kaam to hai nahi ,hamesha scared .

I- then you two think something solid.

M- kuch solid wolid nahi ,we will tell truth.

They talked some more then decided to tell truth to their parents before ishita's inlaws come to claim aayu . Deciding so they went their houses . Next morning they all get up with happiness as well as nervousness . Bhallas were having their morning tea while Raman and sweety were talking through eyes ,sweety was scared while Raman was assuring her that everything will be ok . Same was the scene with iyer house ,those ishita was very much confident in night but now she was very much nervous. All completed their breakfast ,talking through eyes and finally when they were free , Raman told that iyer aunty is calling senior bhalla's.  Atfirst bhallaji told toshiji to go but when Raman insisted that his father too has to come both senior bhalla went to iyer house .

Mr and Mr iyer got surprise to see whole bhalla clan together and welcomed they . All settled in the hall but non were saying anything, mihir was looking at Raman to initiate the talk while , Raman too wanted him to start.After much time ,Raman said " ma papa ,uncle aunty we want to talk to you ".

Mr iyer - you all want to talk to us .

M- yeah .

Mr bhalla - then speak .

R- papa I want to marry ishita.

Before toshiji could react mihir said " and appa I want to marry sweety ."

It took sometimes for their parents to register what they actually said and before their mother would react negatively both the boys reached to their mothers and spoke " I know you must not be ready but believe me ma ,I actually love ishita ".

M- haan amma, and I want to spend my further life with sweety .

R- please ma ,please amma I know may be they are not fresh or perfect but we love them and want to spend our life with them .

Both the boys tried different words to convince their parents but they were just listening to them ,after they were done ,they looked at their mother for reaction. Both were silent, Raman and mihir looked at eachother then said " ma ,tell something why you all are so silent ".

Saying so they again looked at them for response but still they were silent , maintaining the suspense . After much time Raman spoke again " ma kuch to bolo ".

T- I knew it from before .

She spoke making everyone shocked , while she nodded and spoke " I don't know that you people are together or not but you like ishita that I know. Once sweety has told me about you two ,that time I was not ready to accept that ,but when I started observing you , the way you get worried for ishita ,the way you take care of her made me believe that you actually like her . I too thought on this and found that ishita is not perfect for you but she is also not bad for you . She is a nice girl and the disability which she has is not actually fault ,she is widow and had a kid ,isme uski kahin bhi galti nahi hai aur isse uski achchai mein kahin bhi kami nahi aati hai so I m ok with it as i was already prepared for it ".

Raman hugged his mother tight and spoke " ma you are best ".

Toshiji kissed his forehead while now every eyes were on amma . Mihir held his mothers hand and spoke " amma as aunty said that akka is not at fault for her disability likewise sweety is also not at fault . She is a nice girl and very scared too ,bahut muskil se usse manaya hai ."

Amma turned and saw sweety ,she was standing in the corner downcasting her eyes fidgeting with her dupptta due to her nervousness . Amma looked at toshiji who was looking at her daughter and asked " Santoshi if you would had been in my place ,what you would had done ".

T- I won't say anything madhu ,though sweety is my daughter but it's about your choice and your  son's life , you take your own decision, I accepted ishra because I like her and want my son to be happy with her . It's not necessary that as I had accepted ishita you have to accept sweety ,nothing like that because I don't want anyone to regret their decision afterwards. She is our girl and we can take good care of her ,so we will get her married in that family only in which she gets all the love and respect which a woman deserve . Maine jo kahna tha kah diya rest is upto you .

Amma looked at appa ,he was quite ok with it ,he signalled amma to accept sweety . Amma smiled and signalled mihir to call sweety , mihir signalled ishita, she brought sweety near amma . Amma cupped her face and asked " do you like mihir ".

Sweety gulped her saliva and nodded ,amma can sense how scared she was as she was shivering due to fear . Amma asked " why are you so scared kanna ,I m your aunty na ".

Sweety closed her eyes while a tear escaped from them while Amma wiped and asked kissing her temple " will you be my daughter in law ".

Sweety looked at mihir then her mother, they both signalled her to say yes and she nodded .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment