Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Lavanya was no friend to Arnav. Arnav was stupid to give her any shares. Did Lavanya betray him out of her anger that he didn't love her?

Arnav was not stupid but honest and similarly, he kept shares for Khushi as well. 

But La's deeds will come back to haunt her. 
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ecrivain.

Congratulations for the new thread 🤗

Thank you, EC 
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Congrats on the new thread N!

Will read the update and revert...muuaaah! 

Thanks G 😃
BUCHIANU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations for the new thread. ..
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on new thread ..no wonder we reached on thread 7...its a wonderful story
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations N on new thread
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congratulations on new thread
Wonderful update
Read and commented on the blog
Eager for the next one
Thanks for the PM
corie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
La didn't love Arnav she only wanted to hurt him and Khushi. He was trying to hurt Khushi but now he realize he only hurt himself.
Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Congratulations for Thread number 7.🥳
I will be back with my comment for the chapter.
Cheers...
LuvAmalfi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update as usual 👍🏼

1) so Lavanya teamed up with sahil to hurt Arnav professionally and personally . Arnav got to know of her professional faulty dealing with Sahil. Would see how much more he will boil once he gets the complete picture.

2) The only issue I see that might brew and may be temporarily cause friction between khushi and Arnav is when she gets to know of all that transpired between Arnav and La just before La left . Something La might throw at her face ... it's definitely not professional as Arnav just realized of La's betrayal... so something Personal .. is it something to do with SI? ... he keeps using the word "friend for La... so did she realize that he loves her sister and she confronted him and fought with him and then planned his prof downfall with Sahil and then left ? Does Arnav feel the regret bcos he told her she's right .. and thinks In this process he broke her heart ? La seems a lot greyer than what I felt .. she's going to bring some fireworks looks like ..

3) Khushi is one transperant woman . She might have walls erected around her but she's just that direct and easily read if one wanted to and very aptly communicative ... she says exactly what needs to be said not just to put his mind st peace but also to clearly be forthcoming with any info she has . She's honest and she's trying . Trying to get out of her old self that the past had made her . Whatever Her circumstances provided her , whether it's her dad's company temporarily or his prof issues , she's ready to work to overcome ..and I loved how she took all his rude words in the beginning and absorbed it and gave him back exactly what needed ... I absolutely love her . The way she gives herself mentally and physically to him shows her trust for him has grown leaps and bounds. The wY she wants to please him shows her true honest love for him. She's one definitely rising from the ashes ... slowly but steadily ..

4) love how Kabir is steadily moving on. Happy for Payal. That's one cute couple in the making .

5) last but not the least at all, ever, is the love I have for the way Arnav and khushi "make each other happy 😃 ... they could be in utter agony or devastating mood , they turn it around and passion takes over ...it's like they heal each other and express love through this... how beautiful they are ...
...Edited by LuvAmalfi - 5 years ago