viditi SS; the final hunt CH 9 last part UPDATED

Posted: 5 years ago
so guys once again i am here to share my new story . hope u will support it 
DISCLAIMER; it is a work of ficton so  plz bear with it๐Ÿ˜‰

Silence and darkness the two things she felt after landing in other world where she came to rescue the one she cares for, the one who saves her from difficulty and yes! she will not leave without taking him back as he would have done the same thing if he was in her place.
WATER! the first sight she saw after opening her eyes. she was lying on an pond like place and she is completely wet. she ran her eyes here and there to find dark forest and bare trees haunting her and some unknown whispers which she can hear now and then.she ran inside the forest to find him...
vikrant..vikrant she screamed her heart loud and after an hour of search she sat on her knees.
"aab jane ka waqt ho gayan" the last word she heard was ringing in her head.
tum toh sach main mujhe chodkar chale gayen vikrant! she said while tears rolled down her cheeks. the trees which stood encircling her seems to laugh at her enjoying the victory of evil over good. she sat beside a tree while crying and holding a small bag which she carried with her.
FLASHBACK
after dissappearance of vik aditi was crying her heart out she tried to search for vaidji but didnot found him. after two days she again saw the dream of dissapearance of vik and she went to that place and saw that vaidji . she requested vaid to sent her there. the vaid gave her warning.and said if she failed to destroy vanraj she will be struck forever there but she said that when her heart is in that world then can she live here. the vad said her to come in night and pack necessary things like weapon and some useful things as that is the dark world and she will need it. before going the vaid touched her locket and enchanted something he said this is a sign of good and it will help her.
PRESENT TIME
some sound came from bushes and she can see several red eyes surrounding her. slowly the footstep approached closer and it is a wolf like creature but bigger in size a pack of it. they r coming closer and closer she shoot it with gun but it didnot affect it.
meanwhile in another part of forest vikrant woke up with word ADITI he felt that she is present here. his heart cannot forget her. he moved to the pond to drink water and found footprints.
the pack of wolfs are approaching near her and only one word escaped her lips VIKRANT!

so guys hope u liked it. i know it is boring but next part will be interesting. and yes plz comment yaar ur comment inspire me to write more kanjoosi maat dekhana๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Riya95 - 5 years ago
Oh My God Riya ! It totally felt like a poet, Iam saying it again a poet not a writer because I felt it like a poem .main uske flow mein beh gayi. Bahut achha likha hai. Can't wait for the next part. Continue...
Soo intrestring one eagerly want to read next part 
Jaldi update Karna ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Very interesting jaldi update karna
The update was very good ab Jaldi millao inhe aur hume in dono se means next update jaldi hun
Awesome yr please continue...jaldi update karna
                                                         CH-2
A gust of wind passed through her and all see saw was a figure with fire. The wolfs jumped to pounced her but that figure waved the fire towards them and they stepped back The figure came close to her and hold her hand and gestured her to climb a nearby tree that figure chased away those wolves and aditi came down The glow of fire was falling on his face making it visible Her skipped a tearful joy IT was he whom she came for She was so happy that she felt world is under her feet today She ran towards her and hold him from back vikrant... tum thik ho nah . vikrant also responded with same intensity and hugged her.
aditi... lekin tum yahan kya kar rahin ho... yeh jagah bohot khatarnak hain. tumhe yahan nahin aana chahiye tha.(with tensed look)
tumhara saath dene aaye hoon vikrant (breaking the hug)
nahin yeh mere laadayin hain isse mujhe khud he laadna hoga(while moving away from her) tum yahan se nikalne ka raasta dhoondo
aditi stepped angrily forward and holding his hand turned him towards her
tum kya samajhte ho haan.. ki puri duniya ki musibaton ka samna tum akele he karage..vikrant plz understand we r parteners and my place is with u not away from u(while trying to control her anger)
thik hain... filhal yahan se chaalo
aditi followed him and they reached a place where vik made a small tree house with branches.
chaliyen mohtarma , mere garib khane mein aapka swagat hain(while climbing the tree) 
both of them sat there and aditi narrated the whole incident to vik after his dissapearance she came to know that 2 weeks passed here and only 2 days passed ther
bhook lagin hain.. suddenly vik asked while looking at her
lagin toh hain lekin yahan khana kahan milega (while trying to warm her rubbing her arms with hand)
hmm... tum toh puri bheeg gayin ho
main kuch kapde layen hoon tumhare bhi or mere bhi main change kaar loongi
thik hain.. main niche aag jala rahan hoon tum change kaar ke aao
she came down after changing and suprised to see food vik gave her food
tumhe yeh saab.. kahan se mila(still suprised)
arrey aditi vikrant singhal ke liye koi kaam muskil nahin waise main khud ki tareef kaam he kaarta hoon (trying to make her smile) and she smiled . the smile which was missing for so many days can now be seen as glowing full moon in clear sky
while convo she came to know that vanraj dissapeared after his arrival and he has been hunting him
aditi informed vik that vaidji told her to find those five symbols and each will lead them to a part of weapon and by joining this they can destroy vanraaj they decided to hunt for symbols in morning and to fight the war of good vs evil๐Ÿ˜Š
SO GUYS HOPE U LIKE IT AUR YEH KYAA BAS 5 COMMENTS NOT FAIR๐Ÿ˜ญ YEH BARI HE NAINSAFI HAIN๐Ÿ˜†  PLZ COMMENT YAAR
thanks to all who appreciated my work ๐Ÿ˜Š
Looked so much real like all is happening in front  I wish show me aisa kuch dikhate awsm one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon 
Really nice one our very own Tarzan vikrant   Waiting for the next update