Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Y12345

I feel BeHIR scenes are very boring but Mahir looks okay now, he is no longer how they made him look in initial episodes with that gadget in ears haha

His acting improved a tiny bit but there is room for improvement but I appreciate his hardwork. SJ is okayish like she was in QH, nothing new, her naagin avatar was ok

Vish as always was fab, though they gave her a tiny bit only and hugely disappointing how they killed such a good character( who can act!) to give room to BEhir forced love drama which force me to change channel everytime they come. 

BeHIR huh, I know there are many BeHIR fans around but sorry. 
And are they seriously gonna start with those typical love scnes after lead married female lead in an arranged/forced marriage.. trip/fall scenes haha and fed up of all this. So forced OTT and old. 

Planning to stop watching. It's supposed to be a revenge plot, not romantic comedy lol and saas bahu politics.
And they make Vikrant negative to justify Behir πŸ€£ so expected. Expect Mr & Mrs lead aka devi and devta in that serial, anyone can be vamp.πŸ˜• LEADS are always right, they cannot be grey ;this doesnt exist in ekta's dictionaryπŸ‘πŸ‘

So yeah, same old plain boring typical ordinary rom com on Indian TV.  Come up with something new cvs. If I had to see all these, I would have tuned to other channels who mostly show same nonsense. 
I dont see myself rooting for such couple as I saw those kind of love story so many times on indian TV, bored of such concept. Only difference is that they are snakes but same pickleπŸ˜† and special effects that still look lame.Modern heels but regressive as hell. PP may look cute and have 6 packs but this doesnt create chemistry and GOOD PLOT. Here, initial start has always been arranged wedding /forced wedding BS so I'm out. Behir the pickle couple ( that was a lot sorry! still thinks its a nice joke)

I agree 100%πŸ‘πŸΌ  absolutee rightπŸ‘
Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vinnas

it's nothing in Naagin πŸ˜† we previous season viewers πŸ˜‰ enjoyed 1St one more justified πŸ˜› 2nd is rubbish with very Forced lead Pair πŸ˜† crap a season with that forced love n many more mess of story or no story at all 😲 copy paste of S1 .

s3 started with New revenge all diff cast πŸ˜‰ .now making vikrant negative πŸ˜† who died to save his GF 😲 that whole revenge goes vain .vishh who taking revenge as Ruhi n Bela is separate naagin makes this season Worth watch Wat expected 😳 but no ruhi is bela πŸ˜† after vikrant death in order to avenge revenge she married mahir 🀣 who is destined after all πŸ˜ƒ isint weird that whole revenge is useless n that events lead to Behir marriage how to route for couple πŸ˜† ..EK destroyed a finely coming story to another crap fest πŸ˜† ...

I agree,I was disappointed when they showed bela as ruhi πŸ₯±..how typical and cliched!!they could have done better than that IMO!! Edited by Richa.pokeship - 5 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As they made bela Ruhi they have to make vikrant negative. Otherwise Behir will not be justified and the vermillve falling on bella's forehead to signify them as eternal couple
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Richa.pokeship

I agree,I was disappointed when they showed bela as ruhiπŸ₯±..how typical and cliched!!they could have done better than that IMO!!

yes 😲 it could be better than that n every thing comes differ from previous seasons if Vish is Ruhi 😳 Bela a mysterious Naagin related any other motive who destined to Mahir 😳 so she can protect him from Vish πŸ˜› who have mistaken him culprit list πŸ˜† .the way Mahir too engage in story Deep πŸ˜‰ without Vikrant twists πŸ˜› disturbance of Revenge Plot πŸ˜› .now it obviously clictched πŸ˜† a side to Justify LeadPair Destined πŸ˜› a side repeat of previous seasons scenes πŸ˜› it's a BIG disappointment πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ..
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

As they made bela Ruhi they have to make vikrant negative. Otherwise Behir will not be justified and the vermillve falling on bella's forehead to signify them as eternal couple

ofcourse 😳 if not Vikky negative πŸ˜† how Behir destined πŸ˜‰ oh they shown vermilion falling scene too 😲 😳 oh Naagins are humans after all πŸ˜› .

they stuck S2 pair torture πŸ˜† without having story for them 😲 n how terrible /Horror it is πŸ˜› Glad Ru ❀️ vacated before negative πŸ˜† else 😈 ..

S3 is differ n have chance to make differ πŸ˜‰ but It stuck to same concept of Main Naagin n Main Inteqam by one πŸ˜‰ n second one is unrelated helper πŸ˜› later turn to πŸ€ͺ . why can't Two naagins hold Equal Story? entirely differ from s1 πŸ˜‰ ..
is Vishh saying kill Mahir to confuse Bela /Ruhi like Seshu πŸ˜† ? ..Anita doing Fab any how ⭐️ .

Chance of more Vikky FBs πŸ˜› .Negative Characters in EK land have long Space πŸ˜› . πŸ˜† ..
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vish has symptoms of becoming seshu part 2. But I love Anita. She is amazing as Vish.