Today episode:Such boring episode... - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Richa.pokeship

but if they suddenly show yuvi alive now it would be completely stupid!!..because they did show him taking his last breath πŸ₯±
I think Yuvi will be shown alive , Rehaan suffered a painful death he might not be alive .
Yuvi is one of the main antagonists , he cannot be dead so soon !
Rehaan is kinda minor so his death isnt gonna affect the storyline .

I agree that sj and pearl look cute together but I think even sj looks older than pearl πŸ˜†..pearl has a cute baby like face so the ladies around him are looking older than him πŸ˜†
  If Sj looks older than pearl I think anita looks even moreπŸ˜† No offence but it's my opinion. Edited by Mr.360 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by --sanchita--

Chandu see in first episode it seemed vikrant was naagraj coz he saying I can shape shift but u can't properly and it will take time. Now it seems vikrant is after ruhi for his naagrani position. If vikrant is negative total revenge is useless. Vish will be sesha3 for sure.
yeah sanchu 😳 πŸ˜† how weird then Start of Main Revenge Angle πŸ€ͺ To Justify Lead pair πŸ˜› .Bela is Ruhi is main Center revelation πŸ€ͺ that to after Behir marriage πŸ˜‰ so everything arranged to Justify the Season couple rather than justify Revenge in Start So wait for next Seshu aka Vishhh ...

I think liking an actor's acting and liking the chemistry between the onscreen pairs is a completely subjective topic and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion..not everyone has to like an actor or a pair as not everyone thinks alike..the very purpose of this forum is to be tolerant enough of others' opinions and respect them even if you disagree with them πŸ˜Š..as long as the person is not unnecessarily bashing anyone or spreading hate posts he/she has every right to like or dislike an actor's acting or a pairing..if the tm doesn't see any chemistry between the lead pair then that's her opinion and she has every right to express it.this forum is not only about praising everything about the show,if people dislike something they can very well express it too.
I agree but whatever u r saying should be applicable to everyone.  We should be tolerant towards others opinion. 

I agree if they show vikrant negative n very well alive,bela's revenge would go in vain but they molested her too,they are bad guys and should be deadπŸ˜†
they deserved to be dead no excuse for them 😑 apart from ML πŸ˜† .but thinking itself weird that πŸ˜† the lover nag from 100yrs who given life to save his naagin πŸ˜› from the molesters 😲 saved her identity from them 😲 is gonna negative πŸ˜† so lead pair justified πŸ˜‰ wah only EK can bring this 😈 .. πŸ€ͺ ..
Originally posted by beguiling

Did find the episode a bit boring at the start but it wasn't all that bad seeing it as a whole. I like how there were a mix of cute and funny scenes along with the usual "revenge seeking" that goes on πŸ˜†

I liked how Bela didn't want to harm Kuhu or even the dog because she doesn't wanna kill anyone innocent. Nice to see a lil humane side to her because I do not connect much with the Ruhi-pretending-to-be-Bela-seeking-revenge-for-her-lover's-murder aspect of her character. 

Bela and Mahir's scenes always save the day πŸ˜† They are so cute πŸ˜†  

Am eagerly waiting for Amrapalli to enter and seriously hoping she has an awesome badass role πŸ˜†
I agree with you..even I don't connect much with ruhi/bela..ruhi because she was played by karishma tanna πŸ˜†..that's why I don't feel much sympathy for the character because I couldn't relate to tanna's portrayal of emotional scenes and also because I personally dislike tanna.surbhi as bela is doing a decent job but personally I can't connect to the character much.
Originally posted by ItsArohi

I think Yuvi will be shown alive , Rehaan suffered a painful death he might not be alive .
Yuvi is one of the main antagonists , he cannot be dead so soon !
Rehaan is kinda minor so his death isnt gonna affect the storyline .
I agree,they made yuvi die so soon,I find it skeptical πŸ˜†..he may come back in future to suit the storyline.
Originally posted by Mr.360

I agree but whatever u r saying should be applicable to everyone.  We should be tolerant towards others opinion. 
it's definitely applicable for everyone..and frankly I find this forum much more peaceful and full of healthy debates than those websites such as YouTube,facebook etc..sadly we don't find tolerant people over there πŸ₯±
Originally posted by Mr.360

If Sj looks older than pearl I think anita looks even moreπŸ˜† No offence but it's my opinion.
I agree πŸ˜†..I think she is 8-9 years older than him in real life.
I don't have any issues with PVP's acting. He is doing justice to the character. BeHir are improving but we just can't expect to see them romancing right way. Bela hates him and he is still trying to get her to forgive her. So, the way BeHir are growing is good rather than forced romance.