Bepannah My thoughts, Opening a can of worms!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 75 29.6.18. Opening a can of worms..

Zoya resurrecting her dead husband Yash's case fast becomes an intricate situation. Problematic  by the second, as negative outcomes have shown signs already. Her unyielding  stance ,makes her face an array  of difficulties. Opposition from dear ones.  Zoya  already faces back lash and fierce resistance from the one person Aditya Hooda. One whom she bet on ,that he would stand by her. Well he already  had on previous occasion  come clean about his position. He would do everything in his power to recede her back into a corner, by siding with his family.

The episode reveals the labyrinth of constraints put upon people by their family unit. Family   expectations of senior family members from the juniors  are complex, intricate and convoluted like a maze. Children  often young people find it difficult to find their way out . From all sides  children seem surrounded by rules and regulations that relate to their immediate clan. Like animals humans too live in packs of their own kind, for territorial, instinctive emotional support.

Harshvardan Hooda as the family head, seems to be at the centre of his maze of issues kept concealed from the world. His two sons, Aditya and Arjun who could have shown him an exit from the recent bewildering state of events, themselves fall prey to the complexities he created in the first place. Only recently had he got Aditya out of  an intricate labyrinth  of being charged for double murder. But alongside, Adi tagged along Zoya, who now opens a can of worms, which can leave Harsh Hooda  forever seeking a way out from the torturous  arrangement of negativity  surrounding him! In  releasing Zoya from double murder charge, Harsh unwittingly  created a rod for his back! How could he not adhere to his son's wishes.  He could have lost his son. Now he gains Adi but  seems to be gradually losing to his fear of Zoya.

Hoodas  current task is how to reach Zoya placed in the centre of labyrinth that seems to protect her from their clutches? Three families have tried their hardest to persuade Zoya to reverse her decision regards reopening Yash Arora's case. But the multi-tier formations of her maze  keeps her protected in her defensive, against all friend or foe who attempt to combat her. For Zoya, being at a central position of the maze is her moment of atonement for  her folly of being as much responsible for  Yash's tarnished reputation, as he was made out to look..

Harsh Hooda has to bear the insubordination of his faithful young warrior  Arjun when he turns into a conscientious objector and refuses to fight  his fathers unholy war with him!Aditya is devastated and heartbroken to see his  fighting partner, his beloved  brother, leave their camp to join the opposing side..

Zoya's opening a can of worms has perpetrated a battle between vice and virtue . The bugle sounds and Aditya gears up to support his father , blindfolded as Arjun sneered at him. Adi in his warring stratagem tends to strike the foe from the front.Yet emotionally he is crushed to fathom, that despite, being direct and transparent in his action. Invariably he ends up being stabbed in the back! Pooja stabbed him in the back! Zoya he ensured got out of the jail with him! she stabs him in the back by opening this contentious Yash case! Now Arjun stabbed him in the back by making available Pooja's diary to Zoya! strengthening  Zoya each day to fight and who knows win the defamation case of Yash Arora against his father Harsh Hooda?

Well Adi is sharp and pragmatic! he will play his cards right! and alongside his father launch an befitting offensive against the woman protected in her labyrinth ..

Arjun too is secure in his maze  where he defends all that is righteous and true. Sadly his beloved brother, too cannot gain access to his mindset. Arjun leaving his family unit is evidence enough how strongly he sides with Zoya in  peeling off his father's mask before the world. Arjun cannot be seen as a disobedient son. He just is more inclined towards being obedient to the call of truth.

It is no surprise that both Zoya and Arjun end up at Sakshi's doorstep in search of the truth of the missing pages of the diary. She provides the missing link..  that after her initial talking to Pooja. Her daughter was ready to end her affair with Yash and return to Adi .. but things changed.. Yash and Pooja's very own family was in the making! Perhaps that's why she was house hunting? Just as well Adi was spared the challenging task of accepting back  a  tarnished wife, carrying another man's child! Zoya finds out this fact in the precap! Is rightfully devastated.. would Zoya  still consider Poosh relationship  a pure one?? The unborn child is not at fault. But its parents certainly would have be answerable to the child had they lived out of wedlock. The labyrinth of Yash and Pooja lives beyond their grave , to haunt the lives of people connected to them. Zoya is hurt when she finds out.. wonder how Adi will take it?

Zoya outside her protective labyrinth is also shielded by Madhu  whose son Zoya seeks to stoically  avenge. Mahi continues to be the undercover foe for Zoya..

Aditya certainly plays his cards right! At the right time!  against the right person. He ends up at Zoya's house with a wager! Withdraw  reopening the acquitted case or he retrieves his money that Pooja lent her cheat of a husband ,by selling this flat! that habitual borrower  Yash  bought from Adi's money. It was a tit for tat situation! Het up Adi tells her if she  disregards their friendship and just goes ahead to hurt him! and his family! He will hurt her and Yash s family! Both are face to face in this battle! War !marching, military drumming music! is used in the background!

Adi's attempt to smash Yash Zoya  photo is an  attack  to emotionally  hurt Yash s mother! This was done so Zoya too would get hurt!  Zoya went against Adi s family to support  Madhu ! but Zoya thwarts  his robust action! Which by mistake makes Adi thrust ahead Zoya at her father!      

Waseem is furious!  At Adi's aggressive action!  War is imminent! Threat to the family fold is felt from all sides! Harsh and Waseem both show their might! Antlers interlocked! Madhu looks like the victim among two warring giants! Wassem literally throws money at the Hoodas and buys back his daughters property! With more than the asking price! Fights for the refuge of four defenceless women! he snarls at the Hoodas! calls them unethical! Picking on women!

Adi gets the cheque  slammed in his palm and Waseem shouts at them to leave! This scene was used to show how a proper war is now waged between two families! True colours, intentions are revealed! Although  its about  defending their children!  Really for these families, it boils down  more  towards the labyrinth of  kinship! Than virtue and vice..  Emotions run high! But the true nature of people's  hearts and minds  stand exposed too!

The look that Adi gives Zoya on his way out suggests, sadness, pain. she betrays him! stabs him in the back!  Continues to pick on his family! all because she is still hell bent on reopening her cheat of  a husband Yash's! case.  Both Adi and Zoya are bound to mull over, once away from the heat of the complicated situation. Yes  he retrieved his  owed monies, but both suffer collateral  damages of losing a close friend  too!  All due to the presence  of intriguing winding  webs of deceit and lies that is making  it increasingly difficult for both Adi and Zoya to  seek an exit from  a complicated, labyrinth. The battle between virtue and vice rages on.. till one over powers the other. Hamlet53  30.6.18  

Seems friends the story  has  taken quite a turn, since, the court case.. I know there's less of Adiya interactions where they tend to each others needs  visibly, tenderly. Now we enter  the phase, where their love/friendship ,interdependence upon each must be felt..despite the many emotional odds they have to fight.It's testing time of the worth, reliability and durability in the  unspoken bond  they have struck between themselves...  have a swell weekend... much love hammie      

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshad_17 thumbnail
How u manage to write such beautiful piece after every single episode...???😳😳 well, thanks for ur wonderful thought processπŸ‘πŸ‘ and please keep it up.😊😊
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Hamlet.
Just suggest a few corrections perhaps. - 
Yash Hooda as the family...the world. His two sons... should be Harsh Hooda?
Yash did not buy the Mumbai house from ADIS money given to him by Pooja - Infact, after the court case, Waseem tells Mahi that she cannot throw Zoya out of the house as Yash borrowed 5 cr to buy this house which is on Zoya's Name, remember dear.
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hammie..
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

badiwali jhappis old girl. SO damn good to see ya.

what a terrific piece of writing but then again i shouldn't be surprised. you were always a tremendous writer.
i have buttload of episodes to catch up but not finding inspiration enough to reach for remote.
Was hovering around the forum for the much needed push. can't say i am inspired enough. if anything i am more terrified.πŸ˜†.

you write SO ah-mazingly mate. and yes.. concur with your thoughts. EMA can NEVER ever be justified. be it emotional or physical. calling it saccha pyar or paak is one sick thought. brrr!

SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Great post Hamlet.

Yash Hooda as the family...the world. His two sons... should be Harsh Hooda?
Yash did not buy the Mumbai house from ADIS money given to him by Pooja - Infact, after the court case, Waseem tells Mahi that she cannot throw Zoya out of the house as Yash borrowed 5 cr to buy this house which is on Zoya's Name, remember dear.

I remembered that Waseem had told Zoya that the house was in her name in a previous episode so when I watched this episode I wondered how in the world did Adi have authority to sell the house when it didn't belong to him in the first place???   Not knowing how land transfer laws apply in India, but here in Canada, the person or persons on the title (or deed in other countries) are the only ones legally authorized to sell a property or in the case, if the person on the title is deceased, then their executors are authorized.

So coming back to the story, Waseem didn't need to pay the 55 crores to Adi for the payment of the house because it doesn't belong to Adi but it could have been a payment to him because it was a debt owed by Yash when still married to Zoya.  I don't know?

Kaaria thumbnail
Hamlet!! You always. ..always make the episode much better with your Amazing analysis. πŸ‘
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Hammie,

I have to ask if you see all shows in such detail?!!  It's like all your senses are on fire!  You see the actions on the screen but you also see the emotions, and not just feel them!  I always enjoy reading your thoughts because it adds another dimension to the scenes acted out.

I enjoyed the episode and although there has been some hate for Zoya and Arjun for their decisions, I think their actions are needed.  If the whole story was that Adi and Zoya meet, and then squabble a bit and then realize they have an undying love for each other...it wouldn't be so great of a story.   We need the conflict to build a great story.  Who of us have lived our lives on a fluffy marshmallow cloud protecting us from all life's bumps?  Not one. 

Arjun is doing the right thing for him, by leaving the lies that hold up his family, the lies that he can't in all good conscience, stand by any longer.  He knows his father best from the many legal interactions they have had and he knows that his dad manipulates the cases in his favour.  Just as he did in the Adi/Zoya case by lying and therefore by default, winning the case.  He has morals that he stands by and he's not willing to go along with his dad's corrupt ways.  And he was right when he told Adi that after a few days when he's calmed down, he will understand why Arjun left.  Especially when Adi learns that his dad has been deceptive.  It will be another person who stabbed him in the back.

As for Zoya, she may be a little delusional in her perspective of Yash and Pooja's relationship but soon enough she will be enlightened and this Adi / Zoya separation will mend.  Then probably followed with another understanding!  πŸ˜‰

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello soma,πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you on my thoughts
How u manage to write such beautiful piece after every single episode...???😳😳 well, thanks for ur wonderful thought processπŸ‘πŸ‘ and please keep it up.😊
the show appeals to me makes me furious at times...  I suppose that's where the drive comes... glad to hear you read my thoughts... will post an index soon.. thanks  for your comment ,much love hammie

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res will read by today eveningπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Great post Hamlet.   helllooo sun..πŸ˜ƒ

Yash Hooda as the family...the world. His two sons... should be Harsh Hooda? whooops, shoot!!
Yash did not buy the Mumbai house from ADIS money given to him by Pooja - Infact, after the court case, Waseem tells Mahi that she cannot throw Zoya out of the house as Yash borrowed 5 cr to buy this house which is on Zoya's Name, remember dear.   yesssh  do remember... .. then which monies was retrieving???  or wanted to  when he took over the running of Zosh,,, taunting Zoya... methinks ,sun  ...    me losing the plot!  shaking my head... let me correct my errors... see too much of FIFA... and Bepannah.. to blame... and shows how carefully you read my thoughts..πŸ˜›  thanks so much mate... much love hammie