made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Gonna watch this episode , he looks so cute his smile is contagious 
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah he is so charming 
dd main woh baat ho hi nahi sakti jo manit main hai.. dd looks fake basically ðŸ˜•
i hope ekta sees it ðŸ˜†
and i agree, pk ki story yehi honi thi jo hogai, first they disliked eachother, slowly started liking eachother, then unknowingly fell in love.. now they will complete their arc with confession..
rishta story hasnt even started yet, rishabh is secretly in love with preeta, thats all..
made-in-charms thumbnail
DD is handsome true , but he lacks personality.
Personality is not always about being dashing/hot its about a subtleness that you automatically warm up to the person , when you look at manit you have to admit that he is  a gentleman . This is what i call a personality which DD lacks.

Its alla bout preeta's feelings , rishabh ya karan kya feel karta hai preeta keliye ye 10% matter karta hai because its a triangle , preeta being the centre of it , what she feels matters the most.
Is respect se rishta story me bas 10% progress hai , preeta dosent feel anything for rishabh.  PK story to 95% complete hochuki hai bas , confession aur  wedding drama bacha hai karan ka he will obviously try to stop the wedding and there ends their story .
an_am thumbnail
somethime u dont find a person very handsome just by looking at their photo.. but u are attracted by their personality and charisma when u see them onscreen.. dd lacks that charm..
aise models to chal sakte hain lekin actors main kuch khaas hona zaruri hai jo dd main nahi..
feelings k ilawa yeh bhi to dekho k screen time kitna ziada mila pk ko.. itne ziada dances, romance, intimate eyelocks.. har waqt ikathe hote hain show main.. whereas rishta got none compared to pk..
made-in-charms thumbnail
Absolutely , DD looks more like a model attractive for sure but not worthy of an actor , same with Anjum she was good as model acting sabse nahi hopati !
Shraddha has that appeal , that goody two shoes image that can attract audience same with manit , and I dont think its a coincidence that ekta put these 2 together , they have to get rishta married there's no other way.

PK ka sab kuch extra tha , obviously they had  to complete their story before preeta's marriage isliye fir dragging shuru  hui ugh ! But PK was constant with/without dragging ! 
an_am thumbnail
shadi rishta ki hi honi hai.. bus jaldi ho jaye.. sick of this repetition..
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manit is so cute ! Ab o juzzbat dekhna parega 
arohi you are right , they never planned to extend the PK story for a year it was supposed to come to an end much earlier , agar drag nahi kiya hota toh ,initially unki story catch fall eye lock kitna fast jaraha tha suddenly unhone pace ghatadiya , fir dragging ke sath sath slowly PK romance went on.

Anyway hope aj wedding datefix karde kisi tarah , aur khichne ka koi fayda nahi hai !
an_am thumbnail
doctor agreed to do sherlyn's abortion.. prithvi saw pk at hospital.. sanju has already started blackmailing prithvi for money to hide tapsee's murder done by his brother neil..
i hope yeh dono track aik sath wrap ho jayen isi week.. but i think aisa nahi hoga, sanju wala track thora agay jaye ga.. lekin jo bhi hai, shadi jaldi dikha dain, shadi ki shopping dikhaye ja rahe hain bus..
made-in-charms thumbnail
firse nahi , wedding date k bareme firse bhool gaye kya ?
They are just not revealing it W*F its frustrating. 
an_am thumbnail
pata nahi kia karna hai inho ne.. i m just waiting for next track shoot after manit comes back.. trp hi gir jaye atleast.. last week aur current week to extremely bakwas hai, full of punnu sherlyn nonsense.. wedding track must start in july otherwise ðŸ¤¬