Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Was anyone else super uncomfortable between the cringey and clunky dialogue yesterday...3rd woman blah blah 3rd woman blah blah 3rd woman.

It's so offputting and made my skin crawl to watch along with the tacky symbolisim as someone already said. Nandini ruining Rangoli, Kunals grandma whole attitude (i know she's from a diff generation) but they need to tone it down.

Yes we get it that at some point Kunal and Nandini will be a thing but can they write this maturely without all this apshaguns. Nandini who's a victim of abuse does not need this kind of reception, I too would run back to my abusive husband if people treated me like this. Why are they writing such non-progressive and uncomfortable scenes? 🤢

I know Dadi and everyone else doesn't know what happened but even then they should have enough common sense to know something must be really wrong for Nandini to have left her husband.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly poor girl lost her child and instead of showing her pain, they are forcing bekaar ka drama on viewers. 
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rangeela's post vilifying Nandini already... Even before ANYTHING started!!
-Lehar- thumbnail
Yes agree with u hope dialogue  writers write mature dialogues not this tacky again abshagun dialogues 
SummerRain7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi was a bit of a bummer. Nandini's "suhaagan ki kalayii sooni nahin honi chahiye" spoiled it for me. I can't help but feel they are going for the terribly cliched story line here, which is the man falling for the cultured Indian girl.  Everyone was looking at her as though she made a very profound statement. ðŸ˜• 
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SummerRain7

Today's epi was a bit of a bummer. Nandini's "suhaagan ki kalayii sooni nahin honi chahiye" spoiled it for me. I can't help but feel they are going for the terribly cliched story line here, which is the man falling for the cultured Indian girl.  Everyone was looking at her as though she made a very profound statement. ðŸ˜• 

This is the first time I am hearing Kalai sooni Nahin honi chahiye.FOr 7 years, Mauli's kalayi was sooni only.Then nothing happened.why now?
That was so stupid. It was an unnecessary statement. I was put off by it too. I think it was just to fill up the minutes by dragging the inevitable.
SummerRain7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: madlal

This is the first time I am hearing Kalai sooni Nahin honi chahiye.FOr 7 years, Mauli's kalayi was sooni only.Then nothing happened.why now?
That was so stupid. It was an unnecessary statement. I was put off by it too. I think it was just to fill up the minutes by dragging the inevitable.

I believe that line was for Deeda actually.. She went all googly eyed hearing that. 
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you on this. I was just thinking the same!! What's with all the cringey tdialogues and apshagun drama ðŸ¤” Especially Rajdeep's huge sexist rant of ."jo apne pati ka no ho saki woh kisi or ka nahi ho payegi" ðŸ¤¢  I am pretty sure all of these dialogues will be kept for use later at some point. I am just hoping they prove me wrong and don't use such cringeworthy dialogues and symbolism in the near future now.
Maangeeet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought i was alone. But thank god there is more like me..
The thing is I guess they want high trp so they want a little bit controversial plot lines. Since the show has just started they are showing a vulnerable side. But then may be this is what going to add more shades when nandini would become  stronger nd fight...
let's see how it progressessofar...now a lot of things are becoming better.