Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

28.06.2018: Written Update: Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 1

Rajdeep pushes Mouli when Kunal comes and confronts Rajdeep. He grabs Rajdeep by the collar and tells him that if only he were a goon, he did have bashed Rajdeep up. He says dare u raise ur hand or voice on any of these girls and i will ensure ur in a state that u beg to be admitted in a hospital and none of the hospital will admit u. Rajdeep says i am not scared of ur threats. Kunal says go ahead, just do it and see that i will beat u up and put u behind bars. U will be in jail for 5 years. Kunal asks Rajdeep to let go of Nandinis hand. Rajdeep reluctantly lets go and Nandini hugs Mouli. Rajdeep says so much interest for social service, go ahead take this gawar. She cant do one thing right. Who will accept her? She is not even loyal. The woman who cant belong to her husband cant belong to anyone. How long will you carry her burden? Mouli says we are family. We will take care of her. Rajdeep says, She is a loss making venture. Mouli says in relationships we dont see profit or loss. Nandini is my responsibililty. She will stay with me. Kunal says we will take care of her, both of us. Rajdeep mocks them saying kya pyaar hai, dostana hai, yarana hai. Take her but remember that she may become a burden that u can neither accept nor reject. Today ur all beaming with happiness but tomorrow u will regret it. Rajdeep says good luck Dear Mrs. & Mouli. He walks off. 

Dida asks maid how long till u complete the decorations. Maid says let me breathe, but whats the rush? Dida says hamari bahu aa rahi hai. Maid says new bahu? Dida says no, today first time Kunal brought Mouli to meet us. It had been shortly after Kunals dad died but Mouli brought happiness in our family. From that day we celebrate this day every year. She asks maid to put up toran to keep evil forces at bay. Maid does as told. Mouli brings Nandini out of the lift. Nandini says me coming will bring trouble but Mouli says no ways. Its my house and your always welcome here. 

Maid finishes the rangoli. Dadi taunts about Kunals moms cooking of chole. She smiles. She is holding bowl filled with flowers. Mouli tells Nandini to forget her past and enter the house as a fresh start. She tells Nandini .. welcome home, think it as ur home. Just as the turn to enter the flat, Mouli notices the nameplate broken and adjusts it. Meanwhile Kunal-Nandini enter teh flat and the toran falls on them. Everyone showers flowers on them screaming Surprise. Kunal-Nandini are taken aback and so are the others. Nandini steps on the rangoli. The toran is stuck in Nandinis mangalsutra. Dadi asks who is this with Kunal? And where is Mouli. Mouli comes and notices Kunal-Nandini stuck in the toran and helps to untangle them. Nandini says i am sorry. Mouli says its not ur fault. The toran stays stuck in Nandinis mangalsutra but Mouli manages to untangle it. Nandini notices she has ruined the rangoli. Mouli says am here. I will manage. The whole house is here to welcome u. 

Mouli introduces Nandini to everyone. Kunal says 'kheer wali dost'. Dadi is a bit unhappy. Kunal asks Mouli to take Nandini to the guest room. Nandini is walking in the house with rangoli colors and its like new brides footsteps. Dadi is concerned. Kunal tells them that Nandini will be staying with them for few days. Dadi says she is a bad omen. She ruined everything. Kunal asks her to be reasonable. He goes to sleep.

Mouli apologises to everyone for bringing Nandini without permission. Kunals mom supports her decision. Dida asks about Nandinis own family. Mouli explains about her parents dying. Dida asks how long will she stay? Mouli says will see what alternative can work out. Dida worries how long will Mouli take. Mouli is told by Kunals mom to join for dinner. She is excited about the menu. Mouli asks for the reason. Dida hints and Mouli says its my homecoming day. Today i came to meet u all for the first time and Nandini too came here today only. What a coincidence. Dadi says u came as breath of fresh air but Nandini came as storm.

Part 2

Mouli comes to Nandini who wipes her tears. She asks the matter. Nandini rues that if she is a guest or a troublemaker for Mouli. Mouli says every year on ur brirthday everyone eats kheer. They ask me so much about u but i havent talked about u. Ur already a part of this house. All wanted to meet u. Nandini says its ur and Kunals greatness. Mouli says i brought my childhood with u. Kunal is very supportive of me. Husbands have to be like him. Nandini says never thought will leave Rajdeep and my house like this. Mouli says he needed this shock, maybe now he will value u and treat u with respect.

Part 3

Nandini says Rajdeep never apologizes. U dunno him. His anger, his ego. Mouli asks what happened that night? Tell me. Nandini stays mum but gets anxious. Mouli asks her to relax and talk about it later. Mouli asks if Nandini will feel scared? Nandini asks u will be nearby? Mouli says next room. She asks if she should send Kunal here and she can sleep with Mouli. Nandini says not to or she wont be able to sleep. Mouli hugs her and tells her to sleep. She leaves. Nandini worries if her decision to leave Rajdeep and her house was right and if she would become a burden on Mouli.

Precap -- Rajdeep calls Nandini and threatens saying Nandini Rajdeep Thakor if u dun reach home by 10am. I will make the condition of u and those supporting u such that u cant even imagine. After 10 the doors of this house will be closed to u. Nandini worries that if Rajdeep has said something, he will follow thru. Rajdeep throws things around and takes car keys to leave. Doorbell of Moulis house rings and maid opens. Nandini is tensed.
Edited by Armu4eva - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing :)