Despo Babita hitting on Jethalal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry for the title but I saw today's episode where this mahaan helpful girl offered to pack Jethalal's bag ! And despite his refusing her kept on asking him again and again.
Have you ever heard anyone packing his/her neighbor's stuff ?Kitane bhi acche friends ho, no one does such things. Kuch bhi dikhane ki hadd hoti hain. It's such a personal matter, maybe the person himself or family can do it. Why this woman is trying to be extra nice? This is called trying to get closer or hitting on someone. 

What are the creatives trying to show ? That she is such an innocent woman ? Any adult woman will know if a man is trying to flirt with her. Babita acts so innocent but has no other work than keeping an eye on when 'Jethajiii' comes home and running down to talk to him. She is that desperate. All these days I thought Jetha was wrong but this is woman is equally trying her best to flirt with him in many suggestive ways.

CVs if you want to show some extramarital affair go ahead and be open about it. Don't hide behind this dhongi innocent act.

Sorry again but today was just too much. Hence this rant !
Right which woman offers to pack her neighbour's bag.Madhvi also came to jetha's house to say that she would pack some snacks and invited him for dinner that was good since daya is not at home.But babita offered to help in packing.
Ideally a man's bag is packed by either his mother or wife he is married.
Babita is not even his friend. She is a neighbour or at best his wife's friend or his friend's wife. And Jetha has been going to business tours. Its not his first time. I wonder if she understands or she pretends to not understand how her husband has profound dislike for Jetha. Which woman doesn't understand if a man is flirting with her?

Originally posted by dey.bh

Ideally a man's bag is packed by either his mother or wife he is married.
Babita is not even his friend. She is a neighbour or at best his wife's friend or his friend's wife. And Jetha has been going to business tours. Its not his first time. I wonder if she understands or she pretends to not understand how her husband has profound dislike for Jetha. Which woman doesn't understand if a man is flirting with her?

Well jetha does consider babita his friend.. I remember in one episode jetha was telling aiyyar," aapse mera double rishta hai. Ek to aap hamare padosi, aur dusre hamare best friend ke husband..."
Yes he is the self proclaimed best friend of babitaji..
So weird. Every now n then he shows special treatment towards babitaji n no one on the society notices.. Ridiculous..!
Edited by Geniusreader - 5 years ago
Someone should ask Jetha that on what grounds does he consider Babita his best friend? Best friends don't flatter each other. This is not friendship. He definitely has feelings for her. He hates Iyyer and goes out of the way to impress Babita.

Babita was seen in earlier tracks as she was not even talking to jethalal and remember rakhi tie up on jetha hand and she behaves very nicely now ... there is drastic diff in behaviour now..