Bepannah,My thoughts, Bullet proof!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My thoughts ~ep 71 25.6.18.  Bullet proof!

Like a bullet fails to damage and proves impervious to certain material. So appear Zoya and Aditya , united. Unharmed emotionally by  all the upheavals that spin around them. Rajveer, fired many deadly bullets at them. Yet, they managed to dodge his bullets during their jungle experience.  The bomb, a dangerous , undesirable  situation was averted by their concerted effort. Although this time  Adi does catch the bullet on his  arm in the name of the family. Seeing him shot leaves  both the Hoodas and siddiuies  fairly shaken. But  Zoya  with silent grace, too bites the bullet and  keeps her pain in her heart. While he jumps through hoops in emergencies. Zoya sustains, the plethora of emotions, horror, fear and insecurity of losing her shield. Despite, the gravity of the serious incident, Zoya still ensures her  tenacious spirit is not caught by the bullet of anxiety intended to  disperse her strength. One can say, Adi even in a state of oblivion, is oddly aware while  on his front ,he  battles to live. Zoya on the other front, for his sake has to maintain her optimism. A stalwart hope  that holds both of them in agreement, that Aditya  has no other option but to pull through  this harrowing situation .Zoya has faith that even in this nerve-racking distance between them. Her gratitude, regard and good will passes from her to him.

Shocking ,unpredicted incidents often unites those who have fallen out. Adi's shooting incident is not only  bad enough, for the Hoodas , who want him treated. Made  well and wholesome with  immediate effect. But its bad enough for the Siddique's as well. Roshana like most people in shock,  now  blames herself for coercing her family to  go to Hooda house. Creating  a situation  for Zoya to be kidnapped! Along side, there also lies the feeling  that there "but by the grace of god go I. Adi's wounded condition creates a certain humility amongst  both families. While Roshana  confesses gratitude to Adi  for saving Zoya, instant  prayer for Adi's life, and apathy for Anjana  replaces previous reservations against  the Hoodas.

Zoya takes in all reactions silently. May be she is made to realize something.. not to mess with a dangerous man like Rajveer. Stakes are high! Zoya has to bite the bullet..tolerates   , a hidden  criticism against  herself too.. and that too by her own family. No one knows  what Zoya goes through. Only a disciplined grief shows on her face, alongside her stoic belief that Adi will pull through. It's through Arjun and Noor's interaction, she gets to know about the emergency procedure. Both families are anxious, about the outcome. She senses her family mindset on being Adi shot. A   horrific example of Rajveer, vindictive response. Zoya only sees one outcome. Nothing can go wrong with Adi.

Another time when Zoya has to bite the bullet, is to forgo the chance of being the one beside Adi. Zoya  curbs her impulse. Silently and gracefully keep well away from him and  gives his family the prerogative to be around him. She is aware , that her and her families  last awkward encounter with the Hooda's  was far from clement. All the more reason to stay away from Adi. I think, she too  begins to feel the pinch, that somehow, she will be made  the reason, why Adi got shot in the first place!  Anjana being Adi's mother is given the visual right to create a hue and cry about her sons coendition. As such in contrast , Zoya realizes she is quite rightly so, regarded  as nothing  but a  trouble shooting  outsider by his parents. Arjun she knows is the one positive link between  her and Adi.  Zoya knows Arjun is not like his parents, he stands apart from them. Gives  Zoya  the right  to learn about his brothers medical condition, even though she maybe an outsider to the Hoodas.

One poignant scene is how the hands are  effectively  used in the episode. Goes with out saying it was a pair of harmful hands that followed the instructions of a disturbed mind that put Adi in this dangerous precedence. But then again, it's the healing hands that perform  his life saving procedure! Yet again it's the pair of hands , open and joined palms of two women , in total agreement .. that plead before their faith deities , with contrite hearts, to that grant life to the man they both love!  tearful supplications are answered,  as Adi's fatal bullet is removed! If god is for you ,who can be against you??

Some endearing scenes between a relieved mother and her Chiku!  Adi smiles, keeps up a brave front.   The Siddique's too enter the recovery room gingerly.  Zoya's mother thanks him for saving Zoya's life. Roshana, actually  proves that a lot lies in a woman's hands ,how she   tackles  an unpleasant  scenario.  . Her thanks ,plus blessings for Adi actually diffuses rather than escalate the   cold war between Hoodas and Siddiqui's . One  can see Anjana, in contrast , is still not keen on  Zoya . Harsh  at this point retrieves the situation  rather dextrously, all to suit himself and his family.  he praises Zoya for her good sense of alerting all about Rajveer  nefarious designs.. Harsh will not let go of this serious incident.. he always manages to think outside the box. Keeps the Hooda interests , good name flying high! and paramount. Zoya reopening the case is an enormous worry for him.  Harsh  sees now what he can do!         

Harsh finds the silver bullet, which  is likely to provide him a possible solution to the immediate problem of Zoya insisting upon reopening the case of  Pooja Yash accident! Harsh firstly takes Adi's bullet, Zoya's kidnapping both carried out after Rajveer  loses the court case. Harsh's modus operandi is to influence Zoya's parents, instil fear in them, that  more of Rajveer's revenge can pour forth against children of both families! He argues, coerce the Siddique's to consider both Zoya and Adi's narrowly duping death as a silver bullet! A  blessed forewarning of more threats against their families  if Zoya  continues to reopen the case.  Zoya can see how  both her parents are being drawn into Harsh Hooda's mindset. The man is not shy to use his son's condition as being the ideal emotional battle ground, when nerves are frayed, to execute his gentle, attack at Zoya.By now I would imagine, the man clearly is desperate to dissuade Zoya . Does Harsh have something to hide?

Zoya on the other hand is passionate to redeem Yash's reputation and avenge his family' reputation. She'll  put in all her sweat blood! if she has to by the look on her! in her crusade to gain access to the truth! Zoya knows, she will have to bite the bullet between her teeth, to bear the pain of seeing her  own parents too. Only  concerned about  her life, and not really into backing her in her efforts to fight for what she believes is right.

Zoya's response is short, sharp and shrift , for all present to see, and hear in her statement. she's   off to  visit Yash's  recuperating mother, in this very hospital.

Again   we have the scenario where we can see Zoya under emotional duress. She is expected to make informed choices. Redeem a dead ,cheater husband's family reputation? Or to prevent  further  life threatening attacks on Aditya Hooda? One thing is fairly evident in, the scene between, Madhu . Mahi and Zoya. The  sincere joy Madhu senses as a mother in law  to see Zoya unscathed! Even Mahi's concern sounds genuine. On the other hand, Zoya , does sense militancy  towards her by Anjana. To me ,Zoya seems more relaxed and wanted, as opposed here, than she was with the Hoodas. For me  this scene contrasts with Zoya's brief scene with Harsh where he thanks her. But with the Arora s Zoya senses  sincerity, at her being alive and well. Not only this, Madhu's  shows much gratitude to Adi too, for saving Zoya. To me,  they seem like a  trio of survivors fighting against odds! However the scene is essential, in the sense, that Madhu too   actively  dissuades Zoya from reopening the case!  if it means Zoya and Adi both risking their lives. Zoya's manner towards Madhu and Mahi  despite  their previous rejection, wins her a place in Madhu's heart. Madhu , sees both Mahi and Zoya ,as her daughters.  Releases  Zoya of the  hard task of salvaging Yash and their family! The scene is included to show that even Madhu s efforts to dissuade Zoya  seem to fail.. Zoya shows  resistance to all who  tell her to drop the  case. She is not bound by moral qualms. Hence forth. If she does go ahead and reopens the case, what motive will be her driving force? Will her decision, further  create distances between her and Aditya ? or will dissension force them to appreciate each other's mind sets? Will both bite a bullet! between their teeth.. to prevent them from biting their tongues.. during painful procedures  lying ahead for them?

Basically a moving episode.. Adi suffering, Zoya suffering due to his pain. But Harsh using the serious incidents leading up to Adi being shot, as a means to get an end.. Adi and may have  shown resilience  to Rajveer s bullet! But can they dodge judge Hooda's bullet??  Hamlet53  26.6.18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Missed to read few of ur recent ones.

Thanks for the post! I particularly liked your closing sentence - Adi has dodged RV's bullet. Can he dodge the one from Mr.Hooda!
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dearest Hammie!
As usual amazing post!

I loved the fact that zoya maintained the 'physically' distance from Adi, throughout! She was not near him when he went into the emergency/operation room, she was not near the family while he was getting operated. She did not jump the minute the doc said he is OK..
It would have been unrealistic and v awkward if she had done those things..
But but but
despite if maintaining a distance physically from Adi, She was emotionally glued to him...her thoughts,prayers,belief,hope..everything was for Aditya Hooda! Till the time she did not see adi for herself and the doc asked everyone to leave adi alone,,she did not think about her mom-inlaw!

I really liked this touch...physical distance, but emotional priority..as it should be at this stage...

Later if anything like this ever happens, I woudnt mind the physical Nearness...heck,i would be overjoyed even if she jumps on him..

But right now, she did well!!

Also,I will reserve my judgment on Zoya's decision abt reopening the case, until I watch tonight's epi...coz Many times the precap looks something, and then we get something else entirely in the epi.. Maybe there is more to zoya's 'jo galat hai,wo galat hai"..
Also she looks totally Devastated when adi said he is going to be standing with his family...interesting! Why would she expect otherwise? He would stand with his family if she reopens the case,wouldn't he? Why would she think he will be with her?Or that reaction from her is because of something else? We will see tonight!

Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie the interesting part of yesterday episode was how fear is used to manipulate people. Hoodas both yash and anjana are in real afraid of zoya her determination. But instead of showing that harsh uses the security of adiya to trap siddiques. The same fear make madhu tell zoya enough is enough. She doesn't want to put her living dil in the fire for her dead son. I have maintained madhu is a woman with human flaws. Her genuine concern for zoya yesterday proves that. She is a normal middle class woman. This affiability I had missed with sakshi who has been treated like a mother by adi who rubbed salt on his wounds when her lie was caught. Contrast this with madhu who accepts to wasim every parent will justify their child. Zoya cannot leave that mother that easily. So she will go for the truth. See we need to know one thing. Yash signed the divorced paper. Zoya didn't.  Adi walked the four rounds in front zoya didn't complete the 3 rounds. The woman is trapped half married between 2 men. One who left her but she didn't leave and another who believes when time comes she will walk in front. Adi has pain zoya is still with yash.  Zoya has pain adi doesn't understand for him it is closed not for her. She doesn't want to be a bad wife and dil again. Hence she remains in the threshold as far as hoodas goes. He is their son not her husband yet. She is nothing to them and they don't like her near adi. But yash mother has accepted her his wife. She wants to be a good dil to her atleast post her son's death by bringing that mother some peace. Because at that point the truth of her life is not aditya hooda but yash arora.  And it is better she holds on to truth because she doesn't like lies. Only that truth can make aditya hooda the truth of her life. Now why she wants to fight the battle. Do read my post. I had penned it down in detail. 
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!!

Great Post indeed!!
Gave me a lot of insight again.
Yesterday's episode gave me an incomplete feeling. So I have been holding my opinion for the time being.
Zoya's conviction that nothing will happen to Aditya was endearing.
Yes, Harsh can seriously think on his toes and not above using any kind of situation for his benefit. The way he tried to dissuade the Siddiques had me thinking that this guy is way in too deep than meets the eye. What is he trying to hide?
Mahi's sudden change of attitude, her mellowing down doesn't actually gel with me. The girl is just too selfish for me to trust her. Her contrite behaviour seems fake. Whereas I am sure Madhu has genuinely started loving Zoya.
I am actually waiting for Aditya and Zoya's conversation today, coz, Zoya's behaviour got me Puzzled.
While she came to meet Aditya see seemed quite guarded in her expression.
Waiting for today's review.
Love Geet.
   πŸ€—Edited by geetkumar - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@geet,sumi zoya's guarded expression I feel is because of her realization that he means something to her. She can't express it in true form,she can't hide it from expression and hence she is trying to say neutral. Anjana jerking her hand away had made that girl stand away from adi and not give any indication of her true feelings lest she offends his mother. Anjana had tied those hands while mr hooda has sealed adi's lips. Hence a Maya of distrust stands between them though in heart of heart they trust each other. They have to fight to remove this Maya. This perception of truth about themselves and their previous partners to start something afresh. 
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just one qn... how do u ppl write so beautifully?! πŸ‘ 
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As people call you Hammie, I take the liberty of doing so as well.
Dear Hammie, where do you get your ideas from? I silently suspect you're a co-writer of the story πŸ˜†
Your analyses and insights are utterly amazing.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I sense a certain propensity towards Zoya in your treatises - and I can't help but go with you in that. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aditya has already some identity, some base, from where he can be who he is. But Zoya, as was so nicely put in a recent post (sorry, forgot the writer's name), has to find her feet still in this new equation - no more married to Yash, yet somehow tied to his family, on the one hand
- on the other, tied to Adi in ways as yet undefined, but so strongly manifested so many times now
- along with all this, trying to keep the faith as it were, of what she knew of old, back home in good ol' Mussoori amidst all the new things she is learning in this big metropolis of Bombay, meeting people of such varied interests (partly, self-interest) and approaches to life.

Thanks, Hammie, for your ongoing efforts to give us such wonderful pieces. Keep it up!

Love,
Granzz

Edited by T4Thahaanfan - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo Maryam2, πŸ˜Š thanks for reading and giving  a lovely comment.. love your siggys  and dp😊... much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Priyam,😊 good to see you
Missed to read few of ur recent ones.  
yes, noticed you were missing
Thanks for the post! I particularly liked your closing sentence - Adi has dodged RV's bullet. Can he dodge the one from Mr.Hooda!
 thanks for your  motivating comment... much love hammie