Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This week it's Vaiyapuri as guest.. will update in sometime..
ramyvijay thumbnail
couldn't give full update of last week.. now that I forgot it..

This week it's Nithya with Poshika giving special appearance in the beginning..

Rio semma kalaai of Aishwarya.. he role plays it as sarvaadhigaari.. he in that costume given to Aishwarya and Andrews in green shirt as Balaji..

Indha episode la they vechi senjified Aishwarya.. 🀣 semma editing and background sounds πŸ‘... don't miss it..   detailed update in some time...   

gonna watch unseen episodes and will be back with the updates 😊
ramyvijay thumbnail
EPISODE 7: Guest - BB2 Contestant Nithya

In addition to the ones mentioned in the above post, here are few more points to be noted from this week's show..

# Mashup of the dialogues of Aishwarya while in the dictatorship role..   rofling edits πŸ‘πŸΌ must watch

# Balaji's veera vasanam before the garbage incident then, getting ready for it by changing his shirt.. idhukku oru bgm and cuts.. πŸ˜†

# Rio as Aish took the dustbin from there filled with papers and poured it on Andrews..

# Kamal's pongifying moments from weekend epi while reprimanding Aish.. kalaasal moments too..

# Mahat romancing the mannequin segment is shown

# Mahat feed panna chappathi ya why Balaji spit nu they showed reason.. The way Sendu was making it πŸ˜›

# Guest :

Before Nithya entered, Poshika came in and sat with the duo hosts.. Nithya comes and asks 'inga enna panra? '.. She says bigg boss paakkuren.. Nithya replies idhu bigg boss illa dubakoor nu.. πŸ˜†

She takes the kid out.. Then Rio asks Nithya to stay for the interview..

He asks about the dictatorship task and garbage incident..

Nithya: naan anga irundhirundhen naa innum periya sandai aayirukkum.. Aish Shariq ah kuppai collect panna sonnappave I would've raised voice and tried to stop it beforehand.. Even if there was someone else other than Balaji..

Q: How is it seeing BB on TV?
A: 1.5 hours of episode is not enough. I need 24 hours as such.. TV la kaatturadhellaam romba kammi..

Q: Velila vandhadhum ippo Balaji ku vote podureengalaa?
A: poduren.. 10 mobiles la irundhu.. Avaru win pannaa sandhosham.. peru kettu pogaama velila varanum..

Then some usual questions about few contestants..

IF I remember anything else, will add it later..

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update RamyaπŸ˜ƒ
I understand Nitya is a cultured, matured woman, but her stand ,opinion about Balaji confuses me. I heard she is going ahead with divorce after coming out nu. Now here it seems she has softened on him a lot and might unite with him nu. What is it actually. Are they or aren't they? 

As I read about their ugly past, it did seem they have come a far way from their couple days. Now this is all more confusing. Did she face any questions on her status after getting evicted? 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
10 mobile irundhu vote panradhu πŸ˜•
These two always fooled us IMO 
thanks for d update Ramya :D
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you soo much for the updates Ramya πŸ˜Š *gives lots of virtual chocolates to Ramya*
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fortune-

Thank you soo much for the updates Ramya😊*gives lots of virtual chocolates to Ramya*

Awww πŸ€— Nandri hai 😳
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Ramya! ❀️ I wish I can see these segments, looks like a lot of fun πŸ˜†
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya wish it is available for outside india people too
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_ria2015

ya wish it is available for outside india people too

But you ppl watch morning/midnight masala episode at times naa.. how come not this then?