Edited by .rad. - 5 years ago
radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ecrivain.

Finally, something to look forward to. 

So he has 3 in his kitty for now 

His look 😕

On Voot. 😳 I am not for subscribing to another OTT app. BTW It will launch in UK market only on November with 18 multi-lingual series. I have to say they are playing well, it include 3 Tamil and 1 Kannada series according to the news for regional subscribers. 

I wish somebody come with Malayalam web series with the talented actors from south, even-though some of them are doing short films it's not enough. I suggest Hotstar platform since it already have many subscribers from south. 😊
Edited by .rad. - 5 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Voot to produce 18 multi-lingual, multi-genre shows

Mumbai: Voot, a digital streaming platform owned by Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd, has announced 18 new multi-lingual web shows spread across different genres.

From focusing on women empowerment to bringing an issue of colour discrimination in Indian society, the shows will cover different themes.

Veteran lyricist Javed Akhtar, who has made his debut in the web series world with BareFoot, which he has penned, feels digital media is one of the finest platforms to reach mass audience.

"It was very exciting for me to write a web show as it was something new for me. The format of digital platform is totally different from films' format.

"Through social media, communication has evolved. The best part about social media is its reach," Akhtar said here on Thursday during the promotion of his show here.

(PHOTOS: Voot announces premium web series)

Apart from BareFoot, the other shows include actress Swara Bhaskar-starrer second season of It'sNot That Simple, fashion stylist Anaita Shroff Adajania-hosted show Feet Up With The Stars and a crime thriller Asur .

Also, with the theme of 'regional is new national', the network has created a few of web series in regional languages, which include Tamil romantic comedy show Dagalti and Kannada show titled I See You.

Viacom18 Managing Director Sudhanshu Vats said, "Main focus of our network is to break the regional barriers, we want consumers and viewers to come from all vernacular languages."

Addition to this, Voot has also introduced news section on its platform.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ecrivain.

Saw it, what a shoddy job by Gul. This has to be one of her worst, so far.  😕 

Here's the link for anyone whose missed it 

Am sorry to say this but barun has absolutely zero respect for his profession. If I was in Gul's place I would have refused to shoot unless he sits up.
I couldn't watch the full interview because of his way of lying on the couch. Talk about the background people come from.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .rad.

Obviously, Its shot after Tanhaiyan. I thought it was for that web series promotion. I still don't get why they delayed to upload it on youtube. I too watched the series only one time and now the hotstar not available, so I remember only bits and pieces. It was nicely shot but the story was not impressive. Gul really needs to watch international series and understand that costumes and extravagant set doesn't make a good show. I think Gul fav baby is Qubool Hai as she always boast about that. But my friends who watched have a different opinion. I heard it had different MLs, multiple incarceration and supernatural things in that. 😲

It's not about getting old. There are many unappealing interviews of actors out there. I find Barun's interviews are a bit awkward to watch may be because he is an introvert IRL. Nowadays only follow few written interviews of him. I have high expectation when an actor gives interviews onscreen. Recently I watched Rajkumar Rao interview with EIC, he was fab in that 😊 there is also one with Farah. Ryan Reynolds and Jennifer Lawrence interviews are de-stress 😆. I remember enjoying IPK cast interviews when it was on air. They were riot 😃. I felt Akshay Dogra is the most outspoken and daring one in the cast. There was a recent written interview of him talking about the TV industry degrading the quality for TRP. He also said about how the show he was then acting downgraded the character from a strong villain to comedic one, but he has to act because it's his bread and butter. 👍🏼. 
(Since you are a Malayalee, I love the way Prithviraj does his interviews 😊. As somebody quoted him  "His communication skills are on a different league" in any language he speaks. I wish I could talk like him in my job interview 😃)

Radhika Apte : Fabulous actor 😛.  Her one more show coming on Netflix after Lust stories and Sacred Games.

I have to agree with you. While the quality of stuff on Indian TV has gone down the drain, the actors and the way they handle and hold themselves is pathetic and underwhelming. 

Tbh, Sobti was never polished when it came to IVs. But I think, he has improved around IPK3 time. 

Rajkumar is so natural and so optimistic in his IVs, that one cant help but like him. 😊
Ecrivain thumbnail

I didn't get you. You confused me with the emoji. 😃 I googled him after a long time and he still look the same. 😲

Yeah, that is what I meant, he is super cute and doesnt look his age. 
Ecrivain thumbnail

Tfs, looks really nice. 
Ecrivain thumbnail

Worse than IPK3? 

Kinda similar. 😆
Ecrivain thumbnail

His look 😕

On Voot. 😳 I am not for subscribing to another OTT app. BTW It will launch in UK market only on November with 18 multi-lingual series. I have to say they are playing well, it include 3 Tamil and 1 Kannada series according to the news for regional subscribers. 

I wish somebody come with Malayalam web series with the talented actors from south, even-though some of them are doing short films it's not enough. I suggest Hotstar platform since it already have many subscribers from south. 😊

Most Web channels are cashing on the regional and lingual audience as well. 😊