Frequent Posters

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ecrivain.

Bang on. 

Enigma, you owe me on this one. I got you a CC and new readers as well πŸ˜†

Thanks for the new readers. Appreciate that.πŸ˜†

I used to be active in CC's at one point when I'd newly joined IF.  That feels like ages ago. Now, most of us have moved onto Facebook and other social media platforms for our interactions.πŸ˜†
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh come on, its always lovely to catch up with you and trust me, great minds think alike πŸ˜› 

Haha, believe me, one thing that Sobti fans want is to see him in camp EK and tbh, wih JuzzBaat and TGIDF, he is very much there. Romantic web series, Idk, but rumour has it that he has a short film with her and maybe even an episodic. πŸ˜‰ 

Btw, did you watch JuzzBaat?? It was decent but over scripted. 

And yes, have you seen Tanhaiyaan? 

I did ... Sobti boy is still the same ... he looks very naive actually and looks a lot uncomfortable in interviews... I am not a great fan of the whole IPK1 ending drama ... he really needed a PR was my opinion ...

Tanhaiyaan was nicely made... i liked it like watching a nice music video from the 2000s ... but otherwise story was just ok ok ... could have been more considering the quality short films these days 

Talking about what Sobti could do ... anyone remember show called Dehleez? thats the quality I miss in Indian shows 
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Enigma.

In some of the shots in the trailer, Ishaan really looks like Shahid's carbon copy from his younger days.

He does. Infact, I never really liked Shahid in his younger days, not a fan of chocolate boy looks, but he was always a good actor. 

Oh and I have kept my word. 

On that note, calling it a night. Will chat up at length tom. 
Ecrivain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigma.

Thanks for the new readers. Appreciate that.πŸ˜†

I used to be active in CC's at one point when I'd newly joined IF.  That feels like ages ago. Now, most of us have moved onto Facebook and other social media platforms for our interactions.πŸ˜†

You are most welcome. 

I somehow like the charm of IF and CCs are a decent place to be. πŸ˜³
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mira

Thank you ... will be right there after I get Argentina qualify into knockouts πŸ˜†

Sure. Good luck with that.πŸ˜†
Ecrivain thumbnail

I did ... Sobti boy is still the same ... he looks very naive actually and looks a lot uncomfortable in interviews... I am not a great fan of the whole IPK1 ending drama ... he really needed a PR was my opinion ...

Tanhaiyaan was nicely made... i liked it like watching a nice music video from the 2000s ... but otherwise story was just ok ok ... could have been more considering the quality short films these days 

Talking about what Sobti could do ... anyone remember show called Dehleez? thats the quality I miss in Indian shows 

Word. I think, he has really polished his IV skills. The new version of his is definitely more media friendly. πŸ˜† 

Ah ha, I loved loved Dahleez, Tridha and Harshad were so good and the entire supporting cast was fabulous. I wish, someone does a season 2 of it. πŸ˜Š
Ecrivain thumbnail
Man 

I dont feel like going but my eyes are dropping shut. 

Eni and Mira, catch you guys tom and holding you both to some solid discussions , right here πŸ€—

Have a good night/ day 

Dreamer-89 thumbnail
Hi everyone πŸ˜ƒ sorry a bit late but glad to be here...will catch up with everything 
Hope to talk and discuss lots of stuff here😳
LuvAmalfi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Every word I agree with ... 
I still feel he naive and uncomfortable during IVs.. I watched tanhayiyaan too... was somehow not a fan .. of the content or the mood... he was awesome in it of course  ..but I hope he would get to play roles which showcase his talent fully as he needs to get out of playing angsty guy ...he's damn good at it but still... 

Also, to cure myself of ipk 3 induced nausea and haunting by the pigeons and clothes etc etc ...I rewatched the first season till remarriage .. all episodes ... I felt better :) .. for sobti , I would watch anything and that's how I guess I watched ipk 3 ..fully ...  now waiting for his next appearance .. 
 I loved dehleez too

Edited by LuvAmalfi - 5 years ago
LuvAmalfi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My friend, thank you for being here πŸ€—

Now we can talk about WA and so much more. 

What shows are you watching atm?? 

Watched North and South ... and Inspector Morse ...other than that , I have been watching old movies .. Hindi ,Telugu And Tamil.. and also followed and watched Ask laftan anlamaz ,Turkish series and enjoyed that .. πŸ˜Š