Dimaag se dil tak....

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Sameera...the new entry played by rehana malhotra
She's rithvik's arrangement for nights 
Like how sameera said today dimag se dil ka connection bohot strong hota hai...
And love ka opposite hate nahi indifference hai so it wont take time to walk from hate to love
Hopefully she would show rithvik the mirror one day, though I'm almost sure she would be the vamp...
Please share ur thoughts on sameera. ..
Edited by aditi16 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Her words of wisdom were point on for Ritwik ...
Even I don't think she'll can b a vamp in future ..but yeah..she might play an imp role in future 
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That conversation between them was quite interesting, I liked how she told him the things he is afraid of hearing, after all she said they have a relation of honesty.
Sameera is practical she already told she is not interested in being his GF so I doubt about her being vamp... So let's see what happens...

PS : liked their scenes and conversation, so beautifully shot, sexy yet subtle 
__Anjali__ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't see her as vamp in near future but let's see
SnMkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't mind watching more of Sameera & Rithwik, She shows Rithwik the mirror he doesn't wanna face. Don't think she will end up being a villain but definitely a important part of Rithwik & Palak's story. 
P.S. : She's a good actress, saw her as Swetlana before &  Reyhna is definitely the perfect cast for Sameera
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SnMkmh

I don't mind watching more of Sameera & Rithwik, She shows Rithwik the mirror he doesn't wanna face. Don't think she will end up being a villain but definitely a important part of Rithwik & Palak's story. 

P.S. : She's a good actress, saw her as Swetlana before &  Reyhna is definitely the perfect cast for Sameera

Me too... Would like to watch more scenes of Ritwik and Sameera ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was surprised by how bold their scene was! I'm not used to seeing these kinds of scenes on tv, but I appreciate that it wasn't thrown in there for no reason. Instead this scene had a deeper meaning and left you thinking
--deepa-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sameera is right, Love and hate both are strong connection and tangled with each other