Ishq Subhan Allah

Ishq Subhan Allah Live Updates 25 Jun 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
At Ahmad house  Kabir furious  with zara over her actions on women's issue 
He remembers how irfan had said Zara would give witnesss against kabir at sharia board .
Zara questioning him why he needed crore rupees .

Zeenat spouts poison against zara declaring no biwi should go against her shohar 
She is against zara for questioning her shohar over one crore ..who as she to qs hr shohar its a guy's matter .. 
aisha then asks kabir why he needed one crore rupees  ??
Kabir refuses to divulge  before the right time .

At zara's maika ... salma.asks her not.to.go against Kabir at Sharia board .. advises her to stay away from the board .
Irfan is so worried for sharia board members decisions .
Zara feels kabir had wronged .he should not have dumped her to her maika forcibly .
Her parents should question kabir too and not Zara alone .

At.Ahmad house Shahbaz discusses with khalid that he wants Kabir to give isteefa from.sharia board naib qazi post .
Matter will fire up and later Sheher qazi will be forced to.step down and them.Kabir might get the chance 
He.gets the idea about  Zabir talak from khalid for threatening zara to step down from Sharia board and this matter 
Shahbaz is asked to make sure aisha goes to sharia board to give gawahi .this will give more reason for talaq 

Zara  calls.Aisha to meet her at dargah .they share their love and bonding 
Aisha is torn  between hr beta bahu 
Zara does not.want aisha to give witness against Kabir at sharia board 
Aisha assures if zara really wants this .they hug n return home .

Kabir notices how his ammi was meeting zara.secretly outside the house and their closness n affection for eachother . He fumes .

At a restaurant Niloufer meets those women ...who had filed case for.Women offering namaz at.masjid ...to meet her .
They ask for directions as to.what shd be their next step.
Niloufer pays them.handsomely with cash and air  tickets for foreign trips 
She asks them.they were not needd any more...their job was well done . They happily leave .

Miraj jokes with Nilo asking her to.join his team ..she jokes that she only worked  for.money 
She will join that team which gives her more.money 
She smiles.at miraj n goes.away 

Miraj declares he will make sure Nilo worked.for him

aisha returns home and discusses with shahbaz her dilemma to gove witness at sharia  bd or not 
If she  went then she would go against her own son.
If she did not go then she wojld be betraying her babu whom she her declared she loved like her daughter .all would say she became saas when Zara needed her mother .

Shabaz asks her to decide for herself ..he leaves the decision  on her .he did not want to influence her 

As Irfan enters Sharia bd ..a huge crowd collects there shouting Sheher qazi hai hai...
They shout anti qazi slogans .
 .as kabir enters they shout Naib qazi zindabad ..he feels happy ...
As the  board.meets ..one member stated that no.woman had come to.give their witness 

Right then  Zara is seen walking  in as the place of filled with fumes n.smoke 
All.sharia bd members stare at her .
She aays salam .alaikum .aisha and shahbaz too enter 
Kabir is saddened to.see Aisha at Sharia bd .

Sharia board meets 

Precap.for.tomorrow.
Zara is in tears as she watches Aisha sitting opposite her in tears .
Zara stands in the witness box and gives the statements that she was.present at the masjid when kabir ahmad refused to conduct their namaz and went against the sharia board orders 

Kabir is in tears and he stands up.and declares he was resigning from the post of naib qazi 
Shahbaz looks on grimly 
Irfan.looks quite upset so.does.Zara ...as Kabir walks out of Sharia board .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Suta...thanks for the update..
I'm actually watching today's episode live and I don't know why I'm as nervous as if I'm going to some exam...
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravss

Hi Suta...thanks for the update..

I'm actually watching today's episode live and I don't know why I'm as nervous as if I'm going to some exam...

Omg same here! With one foot in twitter and one in IF!
Refreshing the page like crazy!

The whole world wants to know the whole truth!!!
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u very much for the update my dear I don't know what is happening here I'm so confused with all this ðŸ˜•  Edited by Shivanie05 - 5 years ago
sravss thumbnail
Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Omg same here! With one foot in twitter and one in IF!
Refreshing the page like crazy!

The whole world wants to know the whole truth!!!

So kabeer is planing to test her loyalty and concern towards him and his family before forming an opinion and making decision about Zara...
But what did kabeer say placing his hand on quran...

sravss thumbnail
Kabeer is all feeling proud when four people are shout zindabad...stupid fellow...
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very good episode.The story is moving in the right direction logically and without unnecessary melodrama or over the top villainy.Proud of ISA.
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravss

Kabeer is all feeling proud when four people are shout zindabad...stupid fellow...

Aam janta.got.angry that sheher qazi alowed.women into masjid ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sahana747

A very good episode.The story is moving in the right direction logically and without unnecessary melodrama or over the top villainy.Proud of ISA.

now the whole divorce thing looks like a planned political ploy against Zabeer. Since kabeer can be easily manipulated I think he will give talaq to her out of peer pressure  This is just my pov. 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Glad for no connection of maha episode & weekdays episode... uff but then soon we will be having Kabeer's declaration of "Meri jaan " too. Hopefully

I'm on ZaBeer side...these bloody external forces are here to make their divorce...poor babies !!

thank you so so much Suta...can't thank you enough !!!