Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Smithhh

di i have seen erica's acting..I dont think she can nail prena's character...She needs good acting skills which she lacks...Atleast parth is a much better actor than erica...If someone is a miscast then sorry to say it is more of erica and hina!!!

Exactly...parth inna bura choice b nai h...he is good actor shayad wo ye role ache se kar le...but erica n hina😆but am waiting to see hina wid kamolika bg..i love dat bg😆
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Is this an ArNal FC or KZK FC??😆
I know ArNal is not giving anyone much to talk about. I wish they were doing a show together. Btw, Arjit & Charu are really good friends, like genuinely good friends. With ArNal, though they are very good friends, they are the  sort who don't need to be in touch everyday, but they know what's happening in the other's life. 
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I saw Erica's Insta post on KZK 2. It does look like Parth & Erica, the height difference between the two of them confirms that it's Parth who is playing Anuraag. 
In the entertainment business, you have to eat your own words several times. I don't think Parth was getting the kind of work (movies) he wanted, so he had to patch things up with Vikas Gupta so that he could get some work. Ekta Kapoor would not have ever cast him if Parth & Vikas Gupta hadn't patched up. 
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam...

Is this an ArNal FC or KZK FC??😆

I know ArNal is not giving anyone much to talk about. I wish they were doing a show together. Btw, Arjit & Charu are really good friends, like genuinely good friends. With ArNal, though they are very good friends, they are the sort who don't need to be in touch everyday, but they know what's happening in the other's life.

yeah it has become a kzk at lol...Arju and charu are good friends for a long time whereas arnal are comperatively new in being friends so obviously the previous one will have a better bond than the later one...Thank god uss charu ka bf hai warna hum sabka dimag kharab hota lol...Anam you have come after a long time ...missed you...
Smudge thumbnail
Originally posted by: PURBUL

Vikas gupta..ekta ka fav creative head

ohhh vikku!!Tune lpst likha isliye main confuse ho gyi..But woh log toh acche dost the...It will not be good for arju..He needs to maintain a healthy relation to keep himself well in the industry...
Smudge thumbnail

I dont remember a single thing abt kzk except kamolika music😆

So am a bit excited to see parth..he is doing something contrast of his personality plus he could be good to..i toh dont even knw how d earlier ones were so compare kaise karungi...n ekta agar aaj k time pe wahi purana wala shaadi series layegi na..haisa maine uska story para tha..toh chalne nai wala ue..
Regarding prerna..sorry not sorry bur mrunal could have played d role in much bettwr way than erica😆its a fact..mrunal asa. Performer is way more expressive n sharp than her...
I tho wished barun was dere insfead of parth...but shaheer nai coz jab tak arnal recast nai hote..koi recast hona deserve nai karta😆

mru is very very expressive in case of acting..Thats what i love about her..Erica's dialogue delivery is gross and expressions are average..Thats why i said mru could have done much much better than erica as prena..She rocks as a performer.Barun will not do this kyunki woh 1 saal ka show tak thik hai uske baad use quit karna hota hai..Parth ko dekhna parega kuch kahene ke liye because he did youth shows only..
Smudge thumbnail
suna hai zee has axed piya albela..It has more trp than kalirein then why not k??Kitna accha hota agar moron zee k show ko axe karta uff!!
PURBUL thumbnail

yeah it has become a kzk at lol...Arju and charu are good friends for a long time whereas arnal are comperatively new in being friends so obviously the previous one will have a better bond than the later one...Thank god uss charu ka bf hai warna hum sabka dimag kharab hota lol...Anam you have come after a long time ...missed you...

Plus charu kaam b nai karti zada..she is a good actress but wo velli hoti h whereas mru has some good projects in her hamd too..so busy schedule
PURBUL thumbnail

ohhh vikku!!Tune lpst likha isliye main confuse ho gyi..But woh log toh acche dost the...It will not be good for arju..He needs to maintain a healthy relation to keep himself well in the industry...

Yep but lost boy made a joke out of arjit...he always kinda treated him as if he is a clown in town...so am kinda happy he distanced..but meko samaj nai aaya...mru n vikas suddenly started following each other😆tavi i saq arjit was not following him..kinda strange
Smudge thumbnail

Yep but lost boy made a joke out of arjit...he always kinda treated him as if he is a clown in town...so am kinda happy he distanced..but meko samaj nai aaya...mru n vikas suddenly started following each other😆tavi i saq arjit was not following him..kinda strange

ae baba now what are you saying??That is not a good sign...How come mru knows vikku??