Bepannaah

How CM and Celebrity Ranking is calculated? HERE IS THE ANSWER!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone...

I know that this Forum is on Top on I-F but still there might be some questions popping up on your minds that
how can we increase the ranking if it decreases?
how is ranking calculated?
etc.. etc.. etc..

I am here to unfold everything..

But keep in mind... the Chaska Meter ranking are just I-F ranking. No need to create a huge fuss about it. It's the show's TRPs that should matter.😳 We will try our best to improve the rank and bring it up each time (if possible) but if it does not happen.. we shouldn't bother much.😳 I hope you understand.πŸ˜†

Step 1: Enlist "Bepannaah" forum in "My forums"

For this, simply click on the star beside your My forums drop down list.

Now how to to join officially?

*Open the Bepannaah Forum"

*You can see this icon on top of your toolbar

Now,this means,you have to officially join the forum,not just comment and like πŸ˜³

*Now click on the star,so that it becomes completely golden and looks like this

Step 2: Rate the forum

*Take your cursor towards the stars and Hit on the 5th star,

After rating, it should look like this:

*This you have to do each time you log in into India Forums.Because I dont think,if you keep  hitting the chaska meter repeatedly during one log in session only,it will be counted.          i .e per log in session-one vote

Step 3: Make the forum Pink! 

Keep a look-out for sticky topics. They might contain important announcements, forum activities such as GOTW/DOTW; rules, daily updates, etc.

*Now there are two kinds of topics

-hot topics (with pinkish orange envelope)

like this               

-normal topics(with blue envelope as icon) like this  

When a thread is opened, it's blue. Such threads are known as normal topics.  You need to make those threads pink! A thread becomes pink by either more than 25 comments or more than 250 views. So start commenting on the topics! This counts towards the 'activity' and 'views' section of CM rating.

I have seen : Ishan. posted FAQ's related to the Forum. And there, I have seen this part. Which was very useful.

Here is the Thread FAQ's related to the Forums.

I hope this will help you all.

And I saw on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Forum, DivianTanz_Divz
posted how CM works.

Here you go:

***Chaska Meter Rating :

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.
b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)
c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.
d) Members subscribed to each Show.
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Buzz point
It depends upon Comments posted on the Articles and videos on IF

Rating

How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.

Views & Activity

We need to increase activity in the forum. but that does not mean open irrelevant topics to discuss. 

Followers - 

Followers are those who have suscribed Ye Hai Mohabbatein as my forum.when u open Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum, there is a drop box, near the PM Box, Scraps, etc list...
beside which there is a star... just CLICK that Star...

Tips in Details

**Chaska Meter Ranking**

Buzz point
Comment at least 3 times in a new and old article.

Rating
How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.

Views
This is the number of views the forum gets every week. We can increase it by logging out and in every hour and then viewing the forum every hour after you are newly logged in.

Activity
We can do it by following the tips :
  • It is important that all silent reader members not only read and like a post but also participate in commenting. Every member must comment in each thread at least once.
  • The more the existing topics are pink (the envelop sign color before the name of a thread), the more active the forum is and the more increase in rank the forum gets. A thread or topic becomes pink when it has 250+ views and/or 25+ comments.

The 1st 2 topics are pink and the last one is blue threads.

• Comment on the written update, video update and links or info sharing threads also at least just to say thanks or agree etc. It is also a way to appreciate the related members' efforts.
  • Comment on the existing and new article, photo gallery and videos of the show. And view them at least once a day after newly logging in.
Followers - 
Followers are those who have suscribed Ye Hai Mohabbatein as my forum.when u open Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum, there is a drop box, near the PM Box, Scraps, etc list...
beside which there is a star... just CLICK that Star...

I have already starred it. That is why the star is filled. Other wise it is just an outline.

Another Way :
Hit the Face book like button on the forum and forum posts.

**Celebrity Ranking**

• Comment 2 times a day in the celebrity profile and join their fanclubs.
  • Comment also on every photos of their photo gallery, videos and old & new Telly Buzzes.
  • While commenting on photos, profiles or articles, use the actors' full names like Harshad Chopda or Jennifer Winget.
  • Add our Bepannah celebrity profiles to your favorites bar, log out, and log back in every hour to view their profiles. You must log out and log back in so that your view is counted. Even when you have used up your comments for the day, still continue viewing the profiles every hour if you can.
  • If it is possible, everyone try to make an effort to view all the pics of the celebrity photo gallery at least once everyday, that can help a lot in their rank increase. It is not possible to comment on them all day, because there is a restriction on # of comments per pic, but views also help so if you all can make the effort to view all 361 pics at least once per day every day of the week, then the rank will increase.
  • Also, try uploading new pics to their profiles at least 2/3 days per week. Upload episode pics, if you don't have new ones. So what if they don't get new articles? New pics help a lot as well.  IF will accept the pics if they are uploaded by different people, so if you all make an effort to upload new pics as well, and if they actually make it in, it would give us all something else to comment on.

Hope these helps you all πŸ€—

Thank you
Ishan. Link to Thread
DivianTanz_Divz  Link to Thread

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Guys.. read this post by liana
And please lets increase the ranking
Supi94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Liana for making this post..You can ask the mods to make it sticky..All members should know these points..Agreed that this is just CM ranking & our main focus should be TRP..Still Harshad & Jennifer deserve to be in top 5..So please guys do read this thread & contribute in increase their ranking..There are two more points:-
1.Do picture comments too in their profile & articles..As mentioned by  Hemanto in the other thread while normal comment gives 1 point,picture will give 5 points..
2.Like all the comments in profile & article by others including yours..One 'Like' one Point..
Ps:-Write Harshad Chopda not Chopra

Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Great effort dear. Hope everyone takes part in increasing his rank :)
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope it remains even after show end see barun sanaya they are not doing any show but still in top 5 hope anyone get it😳
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Supi94

Thank you so much Liana for making this post..You can ask the mods to make it sticky..All members should know these points..Agreed that this is just CM ranking & our main focus should be TRP..Still Harshad & Jennifer deserve to be in top 5..So please guys do read this thread & contribute in increase their ranking..There are two more points:-

1.Do picture comments too in their profile & articles..As mentioned by  Hemanto in the other thread while normal comment gives 1 point,picture will give 5 points..
2.Like all the comments in profile & article by others including yours..One 'Like' one Point..
Ps:-Write Harshad Chopda not Chopra

Well said dear! and yes! LIKES count too !
Supi94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally this post got sticky..Everyone please go through this post and contribute in increasing the forum rank & celeb rank..Harshad & Jennifer deserve to be on top..
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you dear for this informative post