Posted: 5 years ago
Okay so as we all know weekends are boring... We don't have Mich to discuss, whole week passed with 5 episodes, so let's share your favorite moments or anything else which is your favorite in the show, you have to share at least three things... It can be anything, 3 favorites moments or 3 favorite things about the show or a particular character's quality, anything... So let's start 😃😉
Favorite Moment : actually there are many but what really touched me was Ritwik hugging his mom after recalling his past and those teary eyes & the way Mamta looked at him with so love Damn my heart goes for him.

Favorite thing about a character : obviously its Ritwik, He's stylish and classy. 

Favorite thing about show : going fast pace and no over dramatic expressions after specific incidents, like Ritwik seeing Palak at the hospital, reading news about Noons on Paper etc. 
Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 5 years ago
By default all Ritwik Scenes are my Favorite ❤️
Still..my most fav scene would be party scene.. Ritwik remembering his past ..Tujse naraz nhi zindagi 🥺

Second ..I think Its Ritwik & his sister's conversation in her room..that's after they have Rum Chicken ❤️
Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 5 years ago
I loved how Rithwik has this two different personalities.. one flirty with girls n the other caring side towards his family! Usually when u see a flirty guy u just assume that he is a bad boy n doesn't really care about family.. but this guy is unique! I also like Rithwiks confidence when he assured his dad that he will fulfill all hia dreams
Favorite moment (s): The Intro scene... The boxing ring scene for it's uniqueness. I was like yeah now Ritwik will do their aisi ki taisi but he did unexpected and I was much happy!!! Not to forget the little warning Meri family se pange sirf mein le sakta hu..
Then attitude of Ritwik after kiss...naam toh btati jao..

And you already mentioned the best...most favorite one!! That scene those emotions...shot through my heart.

Ritwik's all scene with family are best best!! Be it his dad, mom siblings...

Karan Kundrra is my love!!!! He has crossed that favorite mark long back.

Also love the grandness of show
Many favorite moments.
Ritwik with his family
Ritwik and Palak kiss in the dark
Angry Ritwik with spark in his eyes.

The show itself is huge and beautiful, picturization, location, wardrobe, music all the good.
First Favorite scene has to be the party scene where Rithwik remembers his past and then the change of emotions we see on him & then to cope up he hugs his mom. That scene was just perfect. This Mother-Son duo is definitely one to look out for and I guess everyone would agree that .
Second Favorite scene Rithwik's bond with his sister, that whole scene was so beautiful nothing so specific like it was shot differently or anything , it was just a bro-sis convo where they got emotional and that felt so real . 

Third Favorite : The way the show is going on its a EK product no doubt but at the same time it doesn't feel like a EK show because of how real the scenes get at times . The best part would be how Rithwik didn't hide anything about how he dealt with Dr .Reddy once his dad confronted him. The confrontation scenes in this show have been amazing since the first episode . Be it Rithwik & his brother for betting , or the recent one where Senior Noon's took Rithwik's class for his judgment issues .
Edited by SnMkmh - 5 years ago
My favorite moments were first one party scene where he hugged his mom from behind and she knew what was going on his mind and another one when he told his friends that "dekh raha hai udhar, wo duniya hai meri

And another one from hospital when his father fall asleep on his shoulder and he just seat in that position so that he doesn't disturb his father.. He has big heart underneath that playboy image

Third one outside police station.. his parents were right and Rithwik needed that scolding.. I hope he will listen to his mom this time.. I love Rithwik and his mom's scenes..Edited by __Anjali__ - 5 years ago
Countless 
1. Ritwik's bond with his family, no villain in the house at least for now :p
2. Ritwik looks dashing.
3. Family is rich but also like any other family, sibling fighting, overprotective father, teasing and leg pulling of each other.
How could I forget Ritwik teaching lesson to that girl andaking her bald 😆