Bepannah, My thoughts, Troubled waters!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My thoughts ~ep 70 22.6.18. Troubled waters !

Ever Since they met they found themselves in troubled waters. Sometimes brought on by their conflicting, controversial pasts. Instigated interactions, fraught with, much discontent, grief and disorder between Adi and Zoya. Yet seeing each other in troubled waters, as always washes away all their grievances, misgivings, misunderstandings and soon becomes water under the bridge for  them. such is the power of their bond. Presently Zoya in the water tank scenario ,once more allows their undefined connection  to flow at a steady pace. Once more as the episode progresses we see them both not only pulling themselves out of deep waters but their family too.

What bond is this? that possesses Adi to seek out  Zoya of nowhere! and rescue her safety? Aditya will ensure she will not become a scapegoat!  A strange connection, goads him to choose and search for her first ,rather than race  back to save his family Adi choses what he needs. Zoya! she  becomes his priority without him owning up to it. His actions speak louder than words. As always , he feels responsible for Zoya!  show her  his  saving commitment in expediating  operation saving Zoya! Only one who cares for her deeply  is Adi , who without communicating with her can still hear Zoya calling out to him!

Zoya!! Zoya! he calls out to her in vain..Aditya's heart sinks as he recollects with much affection. How it was he who taught her how, to stay afloat, to swim rather than sink. Be successful at Zosh rather than succumb to failures in her bad life experiences . He knows from before to calm and console Zoya is essential. His  thump on the tank ! the  consoling whisper, he's here now don't lose faith! means the world to her. As always Adi never fails to rescue from her in deep waters. He arrives now!

The lock on the tank lid is a severe reminder for both, that getting easy access to each other will always be like passing through hell and water!!  Banging the lock to open is so much like Adi , he will grit his teeth and persist to get the problem, more so if its related to Zoya!  She grows on him with each passing day! He'll be damned to let her suffer on his account! He has to save her!!

The bit where Adi lowers himself into the waters of the tank, shows his hands on pragmatic approach. As it is, his first action when he finds out Zoya is  in the tank! is to  cut off the mains water supply. Thus Adi in the worst possible  scenario  thinks straight  and acts sensibly rather than flap and lose his nerveHer hands reach out to him! curl around his neck. she knows he comes like always, as her harbinger of life!!  Once out he tells her she needs treatment  at emergencies. But Zoya too choses this time between saving her own life or the lives of their families. As always Zoya  confirms  what he is unsure about.  She verifies  overhearing Rajveer's plan of blowing up  Hooda house!  The manner in which she tells him its his house she wants to go ! tells Adi that she may support Yash's family in times of need. But  she is no less  supportive, in fact  terribly desperate to  save his family as well from  Rajveer s criminal act. Despite how his father grieved her, Adi can see she is acts  upon his very words of   letting go off the hurtful past  grievances and move  on to a new beginning!

This time Adi s frantic  race  against  time to save  his home and family is not fought alone. He feels stronger than before. Because his source  of strength  accompanies   him as a huge morale booster. He grants her life one more time. She gladly lives on to restore him life!  Where a father nearly gives up hope of retrieving his daughter! The next best man for  Waseem's Zoya , already protects his daughter beyond the call of duty!!

Keep  up the volume!  It was the loud  sound of Zoya's call to Aditya's name that now makes them both return together  with  reinforced  strength  to battle evil at their home front! 

Their return, especially Zoya's successful rescue by Adi, defeats Rajveer s evil intention. As Aditya winning the game of finding and saving Zoya, now makes Adi even more stronger and a far dangerous player for Rajveer to beat! He does admit that he may have underestimated   Jr. Hooda as he is undeniably the chip of the old block!.  But Rajveer sneers as he follows on his laptop Adi and Zoya's progression  back to their already doomed house and family! He mocks at their  exercise in futility! Sr. Hooda will reap what he sowed all  here and  right now!  The volume  of his pot of sins has reached an all time high! Naught can save him.  Time  is on his side not the Hoodas! As any time the volume of music, that plays on their fun  rich life is lowered! The bugle of death s siren will  tick! Tock! Tick!!  their lives away!

Seeing Noor with Arjun increases the capacity  of rage and arrogance in Anjana .. she always views  both Siddique  sisters, Zoya and Noor as a couple of fish out of water, misfits   in the Hooda household!. 

Both families can only cope with a certain level of pressure . Aditya not in sight , the volume of music levelled high! Beyond what middle aged ears can cope with brings both Anjana and Harsh to lower the volume to a bearable level! In contrast poor Arjun holds the fort for Adi till his return,. Has a tough time preventing the sound dimensions from going down! Arjun, knows full well  like Noor the repercussions  of the volume fluctuating !

The moment when Harsh nearly turns the volume down.. ironically  shows  how the head of the Hoodas , very nearly reduces his family's capacity to live!  But Arjun  the die hard realist, upholder of truth in the two faced Hooda family  stops his father in time and funnily enough  makes his parents perform the last waltz !  none   present turns the switch of life off! Although both the mother and father of the family try on several occasions! The long hand of the law intervenes and turns the volume down! Tick! tick! the bomb goes ill  auspiciously.. takes away their breath..their hearts beat to full volume! Thump! thump ! corresponding  with  a deathly mechanical .. tick tick! 

Is this then the end Rajveer dreamt about? Not!  When things are in Aditya and Zoya's  hands.. the two who hold a large capacity of family commitment in their hearts and minds!  Both  enter purpose driven!

Bravely Aditya checks the deck area!  While all hold their breathe Adi carries the  amplifier with the bomb over his shoulder. Symbolic of carrying the burden of his fathers sins  upon his shoulder.. like he did many moons ago! in  giving  up  his father to support his mother! Once again Adi carries the live, very close call of death  upon his shoulder  and rushes out to save others not himself!

Zoya's outstretched arms protects and cordons off his family from going out after Adi.. informs them of the bomb!  The volume of the news  makes each one   call out his name Adi!     BOOM!  The repetitive chant of his name is deafened   by the explosion! outside.

Zoya's heart nearly stops! resumes to beat only at the shaken,  shocked. dishevelled   appearance  of Adi at the entrance door!  The bulk of impulse and impetuousness in Adi that causes his parents much angst, this time becomes the saving grace of their lives and property!  His  extraordinary action is evidence enough of the degree of  dare Adi  can put in !to  protect , his family  against a life threat. He is ready to hurl his own life away! the volume of relief shoots up at his sight! Only his knees give way! So does Zoya's heart beats. Her own frailty   at her earlier ordeal , is forgotten by the  his condition. She echoes his usual words to her.. you ok Zoya??  you ok Aditya ?

Once  Adi discloses the master mind behind this  deathly dance. Rajveer turns up in style. Gun cocked at  Harsh .. blames him for taking everything from him.. now he comes to take all from Harsh!  He pulls the trigger of vengeance .The time arrives for Adi once more to take the bullet on behalf of his father! He  crumbles to the floor! But when he falls, Zoya takes over command! Rajveer  is arrested by police.  once again deception sets him  partly free. Still   evil is hard to capture. Noor  is taken hostage for safe passage!  Zoya pleads for her sisters  freedom ! a deal is done..  his safe passage for Noor's release!  It's done. But Arjun wants Rajveer stopped ! bangs a  stick on his head  Noor is released ! and  she runs into Arjun s  protective  arms!  Though  Rajveer escapes! a criminal absconder!  So evil roams free as a continuing deadly threat to the Hoodas.

Its  Zoya's hand  Adi gropes for and holds to ward off excruciating pain. Equally distressed she  drains her strength into him through her palm into his.. The volume and mass of their bond is three dimensional.  it weds them   by  heart, mind  and soul!  As he is wheeled away to the ambulance .. Anjana  turns off the volume of their  synchronized heart beats!  A  mother seizes the right to her son.. tearfully Zoya watches.. left behind, spurned as an outsider for Adi..  still her  capacity to recognize all that he is to her sounds off in the lowered volume of each and every beat of her heart.  God  fare him well! Heal him , this man who protects her from every peril she steps into. One more pain they both sustain, that  measures the volume , and capacity of their unspoken bond..  Zoya's eyes silently send's volumes of strength to  a shot Adi! Come  what may.. together they will emerge out of hell and high water! Like  they  always do!  Let it sound off to the world!  Hamlet53. 23.6.18

Have a super weekend  friends... and sorry for a long post.. I got carried away by our much loved Adi and Zoya..aaand Arjun! love hammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Very beautifully written β€οΈ... And don't apologize for the long post. I loved all of it. πŸ˜Š

We all were expecting Zoya to say something like "Hum jaante the aap ayenge", but Zoya said something far more important. When Adi said she needed to be taken to the hospital, she refused and said "Humein apke ghar jana hai". Symbolically, they both are connected by destiny, and so her home is where his home is.. and that is where she would heal herself. No hospital could do that job.

I agree, Arjun held the fort for Adi till his return. Adi being the commander, Zoya being the intel and Arjun and Noor directly on the battlefield to save lives of Hooda family and other people under the illusion of party. It is only Anjana who becomes responsible for the doom of her own family. The doom was written if Adi wasn't there to save the day.

In the last scene, when an unconscious Adi chose to hold onto Zoya, Zoya too decided to hold onto Adi. Just like, Adi decided to choose Zoya's trust over Pooja's betrayal only when Zoya decided to reach out to Adi instead of Noor. They have become each other strengths, because they both have chosen each other for support. When Zoya learns that Adi chose her freedom over his, she would automatically choose him over Yash.

Looking forward to Monday. Keep writing! πŸ€—

- Tia
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie, wowieee you got here already?πŸ˜›   watch it this morning... wot an episode... full on adi hero giri! 

logged in to edit... ye le chiku!   cheeky! for being 1st!πŸ˜›     top of the class!  

Very beautifully written β€οΈ... And don't apologize for the long post. I loved all of it. πŸ˜Š
welll... got a dil from you   nice one! mera dil kush hoya haiπŸ˜›
We all were expecting Zoya to say something like "Hum jaante the aap ayenge", but Zoya said something far more important. When Adi said she needed to be taken to the hospital, she refused and said "Humein apke ghar jana hai".
ohhh loved it... yaad hai Tia.. during the fake marriage he asked her.. mere ghar chalo ge???   now she shows the inclination.. despite all the huff that she left in!
 Symbolically, they both are connected by destiny, and so her home is where his home is.. and that is where she would heal herself. No hospital could do that job.
totally agree .. although Anjana will try  to be the angel of doom for them..
I agree, Arjun held the fort for Adi till his return. Adi being the commander, Zoya being the intel and Arjun and Noor directly on the battlefield to save lives of Hooda family and other people under the illusion of party. It is only Anjana who becomes responsible for the doom of her own family. The doom was written if Adi wasn't there to save the day.
yes Tia the dirty look she gives Arjun in the end when she defiantly gets her way at turning the music off completely!
In the last scene, when an unconscious Adi chose to hold onto Zoya, Zoya too decided to hold onto Adi. Just like, Adi decided to choose Zoya's trust over Pooja's betrayal only when Zoya decided to reach out to Adi instead of Noor. They have become each other strengths, because they both have chosen each other for support. When Zoya learns that Adi chose her freedom over his, she would automatically choose him over Yash.
great interpretation..  and its true also in a trauma situation one reaches out to the one close to the heart... like he reaches out for her rather than his maa! 
Looking forward to Monday. Keep writing! πŸ€—
yes me to eagerly looking out for Monday...  me off to the pictures..πŸ˜† next week again to watch Sanju! but aaj race sanns ke!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  sorry going loopy!   laters  Tia..
 - Tia

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone wud be carried away... not only be AdiYa... but by ur post too❀️
As always... beautifully written dea πŸ‘... n it does take a lot of effort to write so much!!... Well done πŸ‘πŸΌ
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie!!

What an episode!!! AND what a post!!
I Thank god that you get carried away and may you always end up writing a long post!!
I can do a happy dance!!

"Harbinger of life!" Oh I loved this title!!
And how very true!
They may literally fight, quarrel, argue or lash out hurtful words at each other, but one cry of help, or the slightest of trouble, they would run to each other's rescue.
The moment Zoya gives up, Aditya's cry always manages to renew her will to fight for life. She knows that no matter what, he will save her.
It was a matter of choice, and Aditya always chose Zoya. First he chose to let go of his fear, and again he chose Zoya's safety before his family. This gives me the fodder for thought that would he choose Zoya when the fight is commenced between Zoya and Senior Hooda?

What made me think was after Aditya was shot and while he was unconscious he still protected Zoya. Zoya was ready to trade places with Noor. But Adi held her hands so tightly that she simply could not let go , as if trying to stop her going towards danger.
The way Zoya chose Adi, Arjun too chose Noor over his brother, He went after Noor entrusting his bhi's life in Zoya's safe hands.

I am copying what I wrote in Sumi's post-
The stunned disbelief which was present on Zoya's face when Adi's hands were wrenched away from her told the entire story. "Poore dil ka haal".No words were required.
I don't think that even Zoya was aware that how vital Aditya had become to her. It was like a gut punch which just leaves you breathless.
It was like he was always present around her, whether she needed him or not; and suddenly when she lost his hands she is engulfed with emptiness and desolation!!
But you are right!! No mommy dearest or daddy dearest can keep her away from following him and ensure his safety and well being!!
Love will take its own time, but the foundation is finally laid from both sides!!

What disappointed me most was Anjana's behaviour. I thought that eing a woman and having been in a similar situation, will make her more empathetic and sympathetic towards Zoya. She would understand her pain. But no!! She is spiteful towards her.
But I am still hoping that when she realises that Zoya is the key to her Cheeku's happiness she would accept zoya with open arms. (fingers crossed)
Love Geet.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie a beautiful writeup for a beautiful episode. Want to add couple of things. First the tank scene.  Zoya with her hands tied and mouth closed but hearing adi's voice she fights. She keeps herself afloat. Then he enters the water tank and I would say it was a very intimate scene. When I say it was not just physical intimacy but emotional intimacy. I would say when adi untied her their personal space almost ceased to exist. It was as if life and death they will be in it together and incidentally both were not uncomfortable at that intimacy though they have not realized the deeper meaning of it. That intimacy had a rare beauty to it which tugged ur heart unlike the normal romantic scene u see. Coming to adi carrying the burden of his father's sin. Yes he will have to but it will affect zoya,arjun and noor also. As saving others who could be collateral damage to mr hooda's sin will fall on all 4 of them. The waltz of mr and mrs hooda over loud music and then police arriving was symbolic of the destruction and nuisance that sham marriage has caused to the society as anjana accepting mr hooda upheld his social image. It is time to pay back and this time payback will happen through their son so that society can sleep peacefully. Now anjana snatching adi's hand from zoya tomorrow for his life she herself will have to seek out zoya hand. Because zoya will not come between mother and son. She have to remove herself from the path of her son and the woman he deeply cares for.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
one word  "Beautiful"..nothing else can be said yaar...u r jus mind blowing hamm...!!  ..AdiYa are jus ound to be together wat may come ..wat may make them apart..they are bound emotionally now..they live in each other❀️...they jus dont even need to say it..that shows up in their actions, their thoughts about each other...
i wud luv to say this again...Loved ur post dear

Harani thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Tammi, you are a wonderful writer.  And please PLEASE don't ever think your posts are long.  It's never enough for me.
I just love how you draw the symbols in ever little scene.  Although I am crazy about this dhow, I don't have the energy to put my whole self into it but your writing gives me that satisfaction.  Bravo to your writing.
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful as always Hammie!!
I loved the epi! There were so many moments to appreciate...
Like when Adi came back after the bomb went off, and he sat on the chair,i noticed And loved the way zoya wanted to peek inside the circle that the Hooda's formed around adi..she wanted to see for herself if he is ok...and being an 'outsider' did not want to intrude on Hooda's personal space...not knowing she already has intruded & occupied the biggest space in Adi's heart!

I also loved his reaction when she asked if he is OK..he was exhausted and bruised and when papa Hooda asked what happened, he gave a tired reply that RV is behind this..but the minute he hears her voice,there is an alertness and awareness that comes in his stance and he turns and looks at her and nods his affirmative reply..you can easily make out the change in the body language..how he answered his family, and how he answered zoya! There was a tenderness to it..I don't know how else to explain it.

Actually there were many tiny moments in the epi worth mentioning..
Like after zoya got out of the tank,inspite of being drained out completely, she still tried to offer assistance to adi to pull him out,however meek that might have been...I really liked that tiny moment too!

And about the last 2 mins of the epi, have written an entire post about it!
Too lazy to type again!πŸ˜† *promotion alert*.. If you have time,do let me know your views about it too!!

Also, as promised, here is that water pic collage we discussed the other day!

Love, Sumi!
Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago
1 2 3
Next