Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: sharmisha

On another note, Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas have come down to Mumbai to  meet her mother.πŸ˜› Looks like they are in a serious relationship.πŸ˜ƒ

Serious for Hollywood is few months πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mushtaq Sheikh has also shared pic with Priyanka in same dress as her dinner date with Nick. Btw they have exact same age gap as Sharica only diff Nick is d younger one. πŸ˜†
Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: randommusings

Serious for Hollywood is few months πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mushtaq Sheikh has also shared pic with Priyanka in same dress as her dinner date with Nick. Btw they have exact same age gap as Sharica only diff Nick is d younger one. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anesku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: randommusings

Anesku, great find. Never knew there are decent looking men in Indo...and this one toh is super hot

Btw looks like he doesn't have enuf shirtsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who needs a shirt if one has such a good physique 🀣

randommusings thumbnail
Originally posted by: MichiganGal

Congrats everyone πŸ€—  I hope we complete the upcoming threads in the same jet speed and the speed is because of positive stuff or feels about ShaRica unlike the previous one πŸ˜†There is a close family member's marriage happening next month so I can't be active (it's a blessing in disguise at this point πŸ˜†) but I hope there is some amazing positive news by the time I come back. I hope ShaRica announce their marriage and I find a hottie like Jedar's boyfriend during the course of the wedding πŸ€£  

Enjoy d wedding...more than Sharica confession we will pray for u to get a hottie πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
randommusings thumbnail
Originally posted by: anesku

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† point noted my lord 
Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anesku

Exactly!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
anesku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Btw Jedar and his some pics has leaked they had spent Eid holiday together with Jedar's son at Mentawai Island πŸ˜ƒ

https://instagram.com/p/BkSF3CSBkv-/

https://instagram.com/p/BkSHOsShsr1/Edited by anesku - 5 years ago
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tb pic of erica from her Dubai bioderma event which was held on her bd last year..πŸ˜›
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MichiganGal

Congrats everyone πŸ€—  I hope we complete the upcoming threads in the same jet speed and the speed is because of positive stuff or feels about ShaRica unlike the previous one πŸ˜†There is a close family member's marriage happening next month so I can't be active (it's a blessing in disguise at this point πŸ˜†) but I hope there is some amazing positive news by the time I come back. I hope ShaRica announce their marriage and I find a hottie like Jedar's boyfriend during the course of the wedding πŸ€£  

enjoy the wedding..have good time..I am sure this will help u divert from sharica fever πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@akansha...enjoy yourself and the much deserved  break from the weirdosπŸ˜†...hope you find your hottie and also inquire if he has a brother as hot as jedar's BFπŸ˜†