Bepannah ,My thoughts,Neutralizing Trauma

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My thoughts ~ep 69 21.6.18.  Neutralizing trauma.  

Often a trauma of equal measure sometimes is known to counter balance the effects of an earlier disturbance in one's life.    

They both bring quite an ordeal from their past into their present life. Their fair share of similar pain and emotional damage. All part of bereavement, it seemed ok, to latch on to their past memories. Swing intermittently between loyalty to their dead marriages, dead partners and blame themselves for not knowing enough and doing the needful to retrieve their marriage. However the real pinch for Aditya and Zoya lies in the realization with heavy hearts, that their dead life partners, had indeed deactivated bonds with them, gradually. But how long can this grieving go on for? This intermittent smarting of painful memories squeezing back into their lives ? Both need something potent enough to defuse their past.. a present sense of belonging to another. Aditya!!! Her call is enough for Adi to rush to her rescue! He soul gives him no other option to him but to  heed to her scream!   

Sliding behind the wheel was something he hadn't done for a while. Gremlins of two cheaters necking in the rear seat still inebriates Adi's senses. Cold sweat grips him. Aditya!  its now or never! Need to rescue Zoya seizes him from calling Arjun to drive him!it's do or die!The  gear stick is counter balanced from neutral! into  ignition! Cancels out the gremlins of the past! and he very nearly swerves past Noor with the command, go inside the house! Tell Arjun Zoya's been kidnapped! Her  call in need! once more empowers Adi into finding worth in his ability! Watch Adi neutralize his needs and  fulfil Zoya's need!   

Arjun begins to feel a sense of exclusion. Of  being left in the dark of what goes on between his father and Adi. He does sense both keep secrets from him. By the end of the episode, Arjun is very much in charge  in the absence of his brother. Its father who will be excluded from breaking news. But the issue that looms up  now is that Adi is not around. Noor informs her parents about Zoya being kidnapped! Waseem wastes no time and whisks off to the police station to notify them. Noor is left behind at Hooda house. Zoya may be kidnapped, but for the Hooda's, the party goes on! To entertain the guests, Harsh promotes the Colours show Udan through the captivating dance performance by the protagonists! Chakor and Suraj!  

To the sound of the music and the steps of the  lead dancers, matches the  speed of  Adi's wheels, the beat of his heart as he chases the van that possibly  carries Zoya away from him!   Its adrenalin pumping  all the way for Adi as he  swerves his car and blocks the van.  The incident transforms Adi into a ferocious lion! If only looks could kill! But Adi half given the chance would kill Rajveer's goons who pounce on him from all directions! He beats the living daylights out of them! Then pulls the chuckling cocky sacked cop Rajveer out of the van! where is Zoya?? is an understatement as Rajveer would not give him a straight answer! But since Adi likes playing games, he gives Adi some clues! Which he reckons Adi will crack eventually! But for Rajveer the greater fun is to see Adi fret sick over where his beloved is??? With that he drives off! Cackling like a warlock! 

All of Rajveer's silly games neutralizes  Adi's initial rage and replaces it with the intelligence to  solve the cryptic clues that Rajveer threw at him!  Adi would be a beacon of light for Zoya! where she is likely to drown herself to death with tears?? Adi seeks out the dark under construction site!  Cry as in tears!  As in being engulfed with water? Which meant the possibility of her being thrown into a domestic water tank?  Adi races up the stairs to the terrace! But finds no sign of Zoya  despite his frantic calls of her name!!  panic stricken he races back down to his car to seek her elsewhere! But divine powers, make him displace his keys! Only to retrace his steps back up to the under construction terrace site. The keys are found! And so is the clue, her heart shaped pendant gifted to Zoya as eidi! On the ground! A fathers blessings! Along with Adi's  protective instinct for her saves Zoya's life! Two men sincere to her. One her father and the other a man she trusts her life with!   

Water scenarios related to Zoya and Adi both, play quite a significant role in cleansing  impurities of misunderstandings between them ,purifying their bond and bringing them back together again. For   it was once before on the terrace that he found her drenched in the rains! Then, in the shower with her slit wrist! Many misunderstandings were washed away!  

At home the party goes on and the music plays on! The songs of life. Adi rings Arjun updates him of the situation and commands him to hold  fort! Neutralize panic by ensuring the music sounds off! Counter balance any attempts! To  stop the play of music! Arjun and Noor support each other in  this needy hour ,maintain silence to ward off panic! And both even do a dance to save the lives of all present  at the Eid party! Anjana is dismissive of Arjun giving Noor attention! But Arjun the  warrior of truth soldiers on and keeps all musical systems going on! Noor leaves her welfare and freedom in Adi's hands!  

Rajveer counts the minutes  to the big blast aimed at Harsh Hooda who blasted many a innconent lives in his time!  Now Rajveer passes judgement! Its pay back for yours sins time! But the music still plays on! As Arjun awaits the return of the true lion! His brother Aditiya Hooda  who takes on the world for his lioness Zoya.. hamlet53 22.6.18 

Fantastic episode   loved the sher in action!today  Roarrr.. more of action!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Hammie , I love the wayyou interpret..

You are great with your skills ...

What a fab episode in story tellinv some triggers are laid for perks to provoke & intensify..

I personally feel Rajveer is a framework for many angles to place and bring ahead. He will be gome soon but the protagonists Aditya and Zoya are starting a new chapter.

You are an amazing analyzer of story when you love the characters and artists I sure..
πŸ‘

Will try my best to read in future as once Rajveer leaves I may also say alvida.. 😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo shatni05πŸ˜ƒ, love to see you
Thanks Hammie , I love the wayyou interpret..
it was quite a pacey thrilling episode
You are great with your skills ...
 you have to agree.. there are some brilliant writers on this forum.me chips in purely because I enjoy the show... thrillers is my new interest 
What a fab episode in story tellinv some triggers are laid for perks to provoke & intensify..
true say  and me waiting to see what grievance Rajveer has against Harsh
I personally feel Rajveer is a framework for many angles to place and bring ahead. He will be gome soon but the protagonists Aditya and Zoya are starting a new chapter.
he will gone soon?? where did you get this from... how can a show run without  a strong negative presence..πŸ˜›... mind you iam thinking who else apart from Rajveer is a baddie??
You are an amazing analyzer of story when you love the characters and artists I sure..
πŸ‘
just one humble one of the many Shanti... look I don't know if Rajveer is leaving or not?? but hope you will continue to visit my thoughts..
Will try my best to read in future as once Rajveer leaves I may also say alvida.. 😊
kyaaa? wot? shanti.. you cannot be serious..  rajveer is leaving as you say... Adi and Zoya  are staying... please stay to enjoy their saga of love and truth...   iam not listening to you Shant.. so you better not leave Bepannah...  khabi alvida maat kehna..  much love, yours hammie

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey hammie!!
Loved ur post!.
Esp the part about the necklace being a blessing from wasim!
Wasim brings Adi to Zoya..It cements my hope that I always have had, that it will be wasim who will give the final push to zoya to accept Adi wholeheartedly!
And I don't mean now, it is when she will fall in love with adi but won't hear what her heart says!.have made a post about it a long back...how I want wasim in the equation of adi and zoya!!

And totally get you about the water part...
Also d first time when Adi and Zoya meet when they see the 'true' colors of their respect partners,it was raining grief!! They were drenched when adi first saw zoya as his cheater-wife's-boyfriend's-wife...
Did it make any sense?πŸ˜†

She was crying tears of grief that day, then betrayal tears in the shower and now tears of fear!!
Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Lovely post πŸ˜Š

The episode was certainly a thrilling one. I loved Adi's driving scene, he literally chose Zoya's trust over Pooja's betrayal. Zoya had called out to Adi and he couldn't help but respond. Mr. Hooda thought Adi had gone for his mission: preventing Zoya from reopening the case, but the case was completely different. Adi was back to his origin mission, that he had been undertaking for past few months. In parallel, Noor joined hands with the Hooda brothers to save Hooda family. Mr. Hooda was again mistaken about the intentions of his younger son. After so much action, I hope Adi abandons being his father's pawn.

Yesterday's episode was thrilling too. Would wait for your analysis. πŸ€—

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Helloo Coolgal270,πŸ˜ƒ good to see you
Loved ur post!.thanks, you are gractious
Esp the part about the necklace being a blessing from wasim!
Wasim brings Adi to Zoya..It cements my hope that I always have had, that it will be wasim who will give the final push to zoya to accept Adi wholeheartedly!
 in that case it truly will be a blessing  for  Zoya as a daughter. she was denied   this blessing in her marriage to Yash
And I don't mean now, it is when she will fall in love with adi but won't hear what her heart says!.have made a post about it a long back...how I want wasim in the equation of adi and zoya!!
that will be  wonderful to see.. the bond between father and daughter come alive this time.. it will literally mean her father giving her away... kaniyadaan...
And totally get you about the water part...
Also d first time when Adi and Zoya meet when they see the 'true' colors of their respect partners,it was raining grief!! They were drenched when adi first saw zoya as his cheater-wife's-boyfriend's-wife...
Did it make any sense?πŸ˜†
the true colours part of cheating part is well pointed out coolgal! β­οΈ   lies are washed off1
She was crying tears of grief that day, then betrayal tears in the shower and now tears of fear!!
again well putπŸ‘... I knew something was missing in this episode... zoya was watered down and nowhere to be seen!   but loved Adi in actionπŸ˜ƒ... thanks for sharing your  fantastic thoughts, much love hammie

coolgal270 thumbnail
Call me Sumi!😊
I always found it interesting, the connection between water and zoya...
It soothes her,witnesses her weaknesses but strengthens her at the end!!

Thinking of making a post abt this v soonπŸ˜†

Already created a pic collage!!😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Call me Sumi!😊   sorry... Sumi.. it is my memory is ghajini typeπŸ˜†
I always found it interesting, the connection between water and zoya...
It soothes her,witnesses her weaknesses but strengthens her at the end!!
fantastic line... what fascinates me about water is the ablution  side...  purifies 
Thinking of making a post abt this v soonπŸ˜†
yes make a post... water has a connection with the  unborn  foetus .. its the water bag  that protects us in our mother's belly...   digressing ...πŸ˜›
Already created a pic collage!!😳
ohhh must check.. where is it?   erhhh the jail wala is ace! sumi!  you have captured the right expressions!πŸ‘πŸ‘    I see it!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Was...that's deep...I mean fetus and water connection...v v awesome!!

And no problem abt memory...I m too v bad at remembering names..

Which jale waala? made many!πŸ˜†
,oh u mean the one as my sig?ya..πŸ˜ƒ
Will share this new one with you!

Right now, its on twitter!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Was...that's deep...I mean fetus and water connection...v v awesome!!

And no problem abt memory...I m too v bad at remembering names..

Which jale waala? made many!πŸ˜†    all jail wala are really good  
,oh u mean the one as my sig?ya..πŸ˜ƒ
Will share this new one with you!
yes please do.. share with me.. I'd like that
Right now, its on twitter!
me not on twitter or any social  sites..  but haan main Bepannah pe hoon!!!  πŸ˜ƒ