Posted: 5 years ago
So.. As far as I know from twitter, VD has got Best actor Award in Gold awards 2018 πŸ˜Š 

& it's my 2300 post.. πŸ‘ 
So clap for VD & Me πŸ˜† 

Congrats dear..    πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hero looking gorgeous at the Awards...

With trophy..

Edited by anitarani - 5 years ago
Thanks for ur pics (btw u were missing ) 

Vd's work is getting awards now.. But some kiddo fan can't digest it.. & calling this award show sold.. πŸ˜† .. But when their fav won, they say it is deserving  

I just want to say, these awards may be given on the name of one show but it's the hard work of an actor which he keep putting in all of his shows... 
Vd can act.. His all 3 shows r different.. Different character.. Different looks.. he gave his 100% for his all roles..

Haters r blind.. They don't watch his show & act like know everything.. 

P.s : my this rant is result of twitter & IF, where some kiddo r unnecessarily bashing/Mocking VD 

Originally posted by MyDriYa

Thanks for ur pics (btw u were missing ) 

Vd's work is getting awards now.. But some kiddo fan can't digest it.. & calling this award show sold.. πŸ˜† .. But when their fav won, they say it is deserving  

I just want to say, these awards may be given on the name of one show but it's the hard work of an actor which he keep putting in all of his shows... 
Vd can act.. His all 3 shows r different.. Different character.. Different looks.. he gave his 100% for his all roles..

Haters r blind.. They don't watch his show & act like know everything.. 

P.s : my this rant is result of twitter & IF, where some kiddo r unnecessarily bashing/Mocking VD 

Yes, not able to log in often...but couldn't miss today...😳

Ignore haters ...lol...if their favourite wins, its great...
Vivian definitely deserved the award .. perhaps they
are not fans of Shakti or just dislike Vivian...whatever..
why spoil the mood for them...Time to celebrate...also
soon is hero's birthday...so good times ahead.😳

congratulation to vivian who care what people say 
enjoy only who win in our show
Yeah.. Be happy... πŸ˜³ 

About KP I didn't know.. I was relying on Twitter only
Originally posted by Prettyshimmer

He's so dashing

Vivian's stylist's should be fired/changed in Shakti😑itni handsome munde Ko kya dikate hai😳

Agree.. !
My heartiest congratulations to Vivian for a well deserved Best Actor Critics for his role as Harman in Shakti πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. He values critics award a lot , so he will b really happy with it πŸ˜³

And its a hatrick of awards for Vivian now for his role as Harman in Shakti .. first GPA , then ITA and now Gold Awards .. Back to back 3 Best Actor awards for Harman Singh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..

He really deserve it πŸ₯³