Viraj and Arshiya nominated for Gold Awards

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So both the kids are nominated for Zee Gold Awards for Child Actor Male & Female respectively!!

I really hope Arshiya especially wins it, she totally deserves it. She is the best child actor on tv now!! The awards will be telecasted tonight so fingers crossed.

P.S They did not have this category during voting else we could have voted.. Just randomly they added today.. So I guess it will be jury choice..
Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well, they surely deserve it. Let's see. Ruhanika is really popular & YHM has a huge FD. Love her too but she is hardly seen nowadays so don't think she deserves it this year.
I wish Neetha Shetty was also nominated. She was just fabulous. 1000times better than the cartoons in YHM & IB.
jenny156 thumbnail
That Kulfi girl won the award ðŸ˜ĩ As expected, only big banner shows' actors won!!
In fact, the whole list of the winners is disappointing!!
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, they surely deserve it. Let's see. Ruhanika is really popular & YHM has a huge FD. Love her too but she is hardly seen nowadays so don't think she deserves it this year.

I wish Neetha Shetty was also nominated. She was just fabulous. 1000times better than the cartoons in YHM & IB.

Ruhanika is good but Arshiya is so much better than her !!

Also Neetha Shetty would have got nominated but you know Zee hardly cared for its own show Bhootu.. So the nominees were just for the sake of it !!
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Disappointed but not entirely surprised. ðŸ˜Ą

Shows that come on prime time naturally get more audience & some actors just win awards due to their massive fan following.

Although, if Ruhanika had got it, I would say the kid acts really good. In their own forum, I have seen many complaining about Kulfi's acting. Don't know how she won it. 😕

Used to watch YHM, used to vote for every one of them. But when watched some other shows, only then realized there are many actors who are equally good, some even better, but go unnoticed.

I am just glad that Jenifer won the critics choice award. She truly is an exceptionally talented actress. 👏

Did Viraj get the award?

Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
I am happy for Jennifer too, in fact she is the only deserving winner I feel.. But I'm feeling so bad that Harshad did not win a single award . He is equally brilliant !!

Viraj, I don't think so he won, otherwise he would have definitely shared it in instagram ðŸĪ”
Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Disappointed but not entirely surprised.ðŸ˜Ą

Shows that come on prime time naturally get more audience & some actors just win awards due to their massive fan following.

Although, if Ruhanika had got it, I would say the kid acts really good. In their own forum, I have seen many complaining about Kulfi's acting. Don't know how she won it. 😕

Used to watch YHM, used to vote for every one of them. But when watched some other shows, only then realized there are many actors who are equally good, some even better, but go unnoticed.

I am just glad that Jenifer won the critics choice award. She truly is an exceptionally talented actress. 👏

Did Viraj get the award?

YHM grace period is at its 11pm slot time only ðŸ˜ģ later it's .a utter nonsense shown in the name of saving raman by two wife's 😆 Ishita fake possessed track a scared Ruhi ðŸ˜ē .its a last watch of tht Panic show ðŸĪŠ ..yup so many much actors there ðŸ˜ģ ..
Glad they given Jenny award 👏 the only Deserving one ⭐ïļ n like my favs too got 😉 Arjun, Mouni âĪïļ rest don't care 😆 ..
SRJ, PoojaSharma âĪïļ not even nominated in awards ðŸ˜ē a Real Golden Show n Gold Actors not get awards ðŸĪ” says it all 😆 .. YUKBH Sony tremendous show too not received Wat it Deserve 😉 ...
alas some fun time with celebs gathering 😃 ðŸ˜ģ ..
Nush_Rat thumbnail
About YHM, the lesser we say the better. The amount of negativity in that show can make anyone sick.
As for Gold Awards, it seems they gave awards only to those shows which are ruling TRP chart & to please Ekta.

Although I love KP & DT as actors, the awards they have received look like consolation prizes. As if, the authority was afraid that they will be bashed so introduced a category overnight. I have always felt happy for them on winning but this time it was way too much & I personally feel it's more of an insult rather than an award.
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

About YHM, the lesser we say the better. The amount of negativity in that show can make anyone sick.

As for Gold Awards, it seems they gave awards only to those shows which are ruling TRP chart & to please Ekta.

Although I love KP & DT as actors, the awards they have received look like consolation prizes. As if, the authority was afraid that they will be bashed so introduced a category overnight. I have always felt happy for them on winning but this time it was way too much & I personally feel it's more of an insult rather than an award.

Seems Ishqbaaz actors even made fun of them winning those consolation awards ðŸ˜† .. Plus the 'best hair' award was hilarious ðŸĪĢ