TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I was not making the losts for past few episodes as we saw all the same tantrums by Amyra, blackmailing of Lovely and nothing new. I did not want to make the posts.
But  yesterday' episode touched my heart the most. We saw the celebration of Eid. But the hero of the episode was not Sikander or Kullfi. The hero was the God. Sikander , Kullfi, Mohinder, Sittu prayed to the God. We talk to God through prayers. Prayers are a form.of music. Music is conversation between the person and God. That song touched my heart the most.

I am compelled to make this post as I share a very deep connection with him. I never pray to him in temples, instead I feel him everywhere. He does not gives you everything you want, but he gives everything only at the right point of time. He never says that he will fulfill your wish, but he always gives you enough strengthto the weak and lightness in the darkness. Sittu said that his prayers are unheard. But we should always remember that Bhagwan ke ghar der hai and her nahi. If his prayers are unheard, than Kullfi would have been suffering in the big city. But she is safe, it is only His plan. She is at the place where she has to be.

It is we who don't understand God, it is we who fear God. It is we who feel that God gives more to the rich and less to the poor. It is we who say that we should visit temples regularly, it is we who think that we have to offer expensive offerings to him. But God understands everyone of us. He listens to us when we cry, scream or even when we are silent. God is to be loved and he has to be felt and not seen. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Very touching post. Your true devotion shines through in every word.With such shraddha, nothing will be denied to you. may you continue to have this faith and this connection the the divine.