IshRa SS : You are beautiful #4 Shot 31 on page 92 June 3 - Page 11

Posted: 5 years ago

This update is dedicated to "Amu & Piya who are eagerly waiting for this..

Shot - 23

Raman (st)- see angel bcoz of u ye log mera kitna mazak udate but I love it bcoz I'm madly in love with u & only I know ki kaise focus karta hu kaam par jab tum mere paas hoti ho Mann karta hai bas tumhe hi niharta rahu..he said resting his face on his hand.

Soon day passed & everyone were wrapping there works when i

Raman called ishita

Ishita - hello

Raman - hello angel tumhara sab kaam ho gya..

Ishita - almost done Raman bas wo arora's ki file complete kar rhi..

Raman - ohk complete it asap main bas 10 min mein pahunch raha.

Ishita - OK BTW how's your meeting with Srivastava's ?

Raman - it's fab yr they liked our presentation & immediately agreed for this deal..

Ishita gets happy "congrats Raman

Raman -  congrats to you angel if I crack this deal so it's all credit goes to you ..

Ishita - aap kuch jyada hi credit de rhe  Raman..

Raman - u deserve it Angel tumne presentation banai hi itni amazing thi u know they wants to work with us only ..like this both talked sometimes & hung the call soon Raman reached office while ishita too completed her all work & ready to leave both settled in his car he was driving the car while ishita closed her eyes

Raman saw her & starts pressing her head with one hand she opened her eyes

Ishita - Raman it's not needed I'm ok.

Raman(smiles) - I know what's needful for my angel .

She smiles seeing his concern & kept her head on his shoulder closing her eyes after sometimes he stopped car on same tea stall

Ishita opened her eyes

Raman - chai piyoge?

Ishita - yup I really need it but I want to enjoy there..she said pointing towards the bench he nodded & both went there she settled on bench & start waiting for him soon he came there with & handled her tea both starts sipping it slowly

Raman - angel

Ishita - hmm

Raman - actually I need a favour from you..

Ishita - Raman aap hi kehte ho na humare beech ye favour n all ki koi jagah nahi so please just tell me what can I do for you?..she said smiling

Raman (smiles) - actually weekend ko wo USA wali party aa rahi hai & if we got there project so it will be a great success for our company market mein hamari company top pe hogi..

Ishita - wow Raman u don't worry aisa hi hoga..

Raman - I hope so but I want u make presentation for this & also represent it in front of them..

Ishita - no Raman I can't..

Raman - please angel..

Ishita - please Raman try to understand I can't represent it mujhse nahi hoga but I will make presentation for this project...

Raman - kyu nahi hoga angel u know na jab se tum aayi ho tumhari hi wajah se humari company ko kitne bade or achhe project mile hai..

Ishita - I agree but Raman presentation banane or use clients ke samne present karna alag baat hai I'm not comfortable in it..

Raman - I have full faith on you tum kar logi...he tried to convince her more but she was adamant in her decision & pleading him to not force her & Raman is Raman who can't deny his angel for long so he end this discussion & agreed that she will make this presentation..

Soon he dropped her & drove towards his house from next day both starts working on that project Raman was just there to support her & help her about any information which she needs making this project

Day passed so speedily & in between these days he tried many times to convince her but she always escape from it showing her puppy face which melts his heart so easily

Now that presentation day has come

Raman,Mihir & Divya are sitting in raman's cabin

MivYa - Whaaat ?..both are shocked that in this whole week he didn't succeeded to make ishita agree for giving presentation

Raman - I tried it many times but she is not ready for it but I really wanted that she will give this presentation as I really want to see her getting all appreciation which truly she deserve & if she gave this presentation uski sari jhijhak nikal jayegi..

Mihir - but bhai yahi baat ap bhabhi se straightly bol skte ho..

Raman - I know it bt I can't bcoz she will not be ready for it ..

Mihir - bt..

Divya - arey yaar tu chup reh jiju is right agr hme ishu ko iske liye ready krna h so we have to think about something else..

Raman - hmm ...

Mihir - bhai do you really think that it right time i mean bhabhi is totally prepared for it na & kahin kuch gadbad na ho jaye..

Raman - nhi kuch gadbad nahi hogi or agr hui so i will handle it & about time so its ryt time.. meanwhile ishita comes & inform him about meeting

Ishita -raman clients has come..

Raman - ok angel you go we r coming...she nodded & went from there while something click in his mind

RaMi bid bye to divya & headed toward conference hall

They entered there & greeted the clients all settled down while ishita comes there & handled him laptop & all important file for this project & turned to go but he ask her to stay here which she agreed

Raman played presentation CD on projector & starts telling them about it but was fumbling in between mihir comes to him "what happen bhai aap atak kyu rahe ho it's not first time that you are giving presentation for any big project Raman kept silent as his eyes on ishita

Raman - hmm u go I'm giving it..saying again starts giving presentation but once again he fumbles

One of USA's client "Sorry Mr bhalla I think we can't give this project to your company as who can't give a presentation nicely how can he'll be able to complete this project he said it so rudely which didn't go well with IshMi

Mihir glared that client & about to answer him back but before he said anything he heard ishita "how dare you to talk with Raman like that just bcoz he fumbles in between u reach on conclusion that he will not able  to complete this project so for your kind information we don't need certification of his capability & if our company didn't get this project so its ur company's bad luck not our's RaMi saw each other as both were so surprised to see this fearless ishita

USA's Client - be in ur limits ms u r just a employee of this company & if you are so sure that your project is so amazing so then prove it ..

Ishita - ohk as you say..saying she ask Raman to sit while she starts giving presentation so confidently  soon presentation got over & the atmosphere of conference hall all silent she turned and saw everyone just looking at her without any expression & she thought that she did any big blunder & closed her eyes in sadness but then opened it & found that Everyone starts clapping making her shocked with happiness..

That USA's client come forward to her " You was right ms if we didn't get this deal so it will be our bad luck I'm really so impressed with you saying he forward his hand & she saw toward Raman he pressed his eyes & she hand shakes with him

Then that client turns to Raman & said him sorry about his rude behavior and also Congrats him

USA's client "I must say Mr bhalla ur employees are really so amazing  & don't you think anything happen for good only I mean bcoz of this incident u got to know that you have employee like her who can handle ur any project in ur absenceRaman nodded

She looked toward Raman as now she understand that it's all his plan so she mouthed "thank you & in return she got flying kiss from him which make her blush soon everyone starts congratulating Raman & praising ishita..

Both wants to celebrate this moment with other each lonely bt no one leaving them alone so he signaled mihir & he ask everyone to come with him as they had arranged lunch party for everyone soon all of them  went from there leaving ishra alone ..

Raman opened her arms for her & before she can engulfed in his arms someone comes inside running & hugged him tightly making her take step back

Shagun - oh god I missed u so much Raman..

Raman - shagun tu yahan.

That's all for now hope you all liked it so plz hit like button do comments also..

PS - response is getting so pathetic day by day if u bored so tell me I will end it asap.. 

Love

Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago
Awesome update plz plz plz plz update soon dear 
Awesome chappy
Update soon
Get this stupid out soon
Originally posted by -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy
Update soon
Get this stupid out soon

Thanks for pm
Awesome update
Raman tried to convince ishita
He cannot deny his angel
Ishita was so happy giving the presentation
Omg...shagun ki entry ho gyi
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm too Edited by cooldilkaur - 5 years ago
Superb awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon 
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE 
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Raman wants ishu to give presentation n he tried to convince her but ishu was adamant n he couldn't deny her.
He tricked ishu n she had to give d presentation..
They got d deal n ishu is thankful to him.
Shagun entered in ishra life..
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm:)
Amazing update superb dear 
Ab sagun kha se agyi 
Eagerly waiting for next part
Update soon
Awesome update 😳Loved it completely ❤️Raman wanted Ishu to give presentation but she was not ready n he respected her decision 😊He smartly made her give the presentation 😉Good they got the deal 👏Shagun came...Can't wait for the next part now 
It was so cute when she made puppy eyes and he could not force her for anything...hehe
But I liked his idea of asking her to give the presentation...obviously she would not have taken anyone insulting him that easily
lovely part
but ab yeh Shagun kahan se aayi? Ruined Ishra moment

Nice One Harshu
continue soon