Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Shot - 22

This update dedicated to Sanjana_nanda aka sanji who was asking for it from many days sorry dear for being late..

Mihir - wow gulaab jamun my fav thank u so much bhabhi you are the best ...saying he snatched the box from her hand meanwhile divya about to say something BT ishita interrupted her "tere liye bhi re don't worry

Divya smiles widely "Steamed idli

Ishita - u got it..soon everyone complete the lunch & back to work while divya headed towards her hostel...

Day starts passing ishra coming more closer day by day everyday he picked her from some distance of her house then both go together office now ishita learned all the work well with the help of Raman & mihir  the other staff to helped her now she changed from before became so confident & it's all credit goes to " Raman..

One day ishita was getting ready for office when appa knocked the door she opened it "appa aap do u have any work?

Appa - ishu if u have some time so I want to talk with u..

She wants to deny but couldn't so nodding her head she asked him to come inside

Appa - ishu everything is fyn naa? She saw him with confusing while he continues " actually nowadays u r going early in morning & returning late college to 4 bje tak hota h naa phir tum 7 bje tk kyu aati ho..

Ishita - don't pretend appa that you r concern about me bcoz I know you r not ...she was saying when amma & mihika entered inside

Amma - don't u know how to talk with your father see vishwa I had told you that she..she interrupted by ishita

Ishita - oh now I understand ki achanak appa mujhse itne sawaal kyu puchh rhe if you wants to ask something toh sidha mujhse boliye naa appa ka sahara kyu le rhi  hai..she said looking into her eyes

Amma - OK as you say so can u tell us ki tum aajkl college ke baad kaha jati ho..

Ishita - it's none of ur business so stay out of it..

Mihika - how dare u talk to my amma like this..

Ishita - mihika ye jor se chilla kar kisi or ko chup karana if I started trust me no one will handle me...mihika became scared seeing her

Amma - see vishwa kitni badtameez ho gayi ye ladki tum hi pucho isse..

Appa - ishu kanna relax we just concerns about you ..

Ishita - appa please come on point I know baat kuch or hai ..

Appa - actually ishu wo parso madhu me tumhe ek car se utarte dekha tha so..

Ishita laughs hearing it " oh now I got it the whole matter so listen all three of you I had started working in Raman s company & everyday he comes to pick me & also he dropped me here

Amma - tumne hme btaya kyu nahi?

Ishita - bcoz u r not so important whom I tell everything & now I'm getting late so plz leave my way..saying she went from there

Amma - vishwa..appa showed her palm

Appa - now stop all this drama madhu I never wanted to ask her but bcoz of u I questioned my ishu as I don't want ki WO kisi musibat mein phase but now my all tension gone ..saying he went from there while mihika said " amma ye to bahut clever hai dekho abhi se uske office mein apna kabja jama rhi

Amma - ha kanna but right now we can't do anything tumne dekha na wo Ab pehle jaise nahi rahi jise hum jaise chahe waise treat kare..

Mihika - hmm amma she became so fearless..

Amma - yeah par tu uski chodh or apne life par dhyan de Teri baat hui unse..

Mihika - no amma kal se phone not reachable bata RHA..

Amma - ohh try krti reh ..

Mihika - hmm but phle kuch khila do I'm so hungry..amma nodded & went to make something for mihika

Other side ishra was in car seeing her lost he said " angel what happened?

Ishita - nothing Raman

Raman - don't try to hide from me anything when u know u can't..hearing this her eyes became teary & she hugged him tightly then starts crying

Raman stopped car "shhh angel stop crying baba tell me kisi ne kuch kaha kya plz bolo na you r scaring me

Ishita wiped her tears & told him everything

Raman - I'm so proud of u angel finally u speak for u for us & isme Rone ki kya baat..he said wiping her tears

Ishita - bcoz I don't like to talk with them like this ..

Raman - I know angel but duniya aise hi hai jab Jo jitna dabta hai log use utna hi dabate hai isliye kabhi bhi galt ke same jhukna nahi chahiye & Jo tumne kiya usme kuch galat nhi hai ..

Ishita - thank you Raman agar aap nahi hote to kabhi bhi main ye na kar paati aap plz hmesha mere sath rahega...he kissed her temple

Raman - I'm always with u angel..

Ishita - Raman kuch der ke lye kahi or chale office thodi der mein chalte hai ..

Raman - as u say my angel chai piyogi ish mausam mein khullad wali chai ka swad hi alg hota..she agreed & he stopped car in front  of a tea stall he asked her to wait while he is coming she nodded & he went & soon back with tea & 2 packet of biscuits

Raman - angel yahan ki chai ke sath biscuit dip krke khao it's too amazing.. Saying he handle her one packet of biscuits & tea

Both starts sipping their tea with biscuit

Ishita - mmm Raman it's really so tasty ..

Raman - haina u know when I was searching for you so I had come here then first time I tried it tabse main aksar yahan aata hu..

Ishita - but mujhe kyu nahi laye.

Raman - actually I thought u don't like it as u always drink ur filter coffee..

Ishita - but from now we will come here in every weekend to enjoy it..

Raman - done..

Ishita - Raman wo dekhiye ..she said pointed towards outside he turned to saw there when she kissed him on his cheeks making him freeze

He looks into her eyes & both shared a beautiful eyelock while his left hand on his cheeks where she kissed him she downcasts her eyes feeling his intense gaze he  make her look in his eyes

Raman - did I dreaming or is it  real?

Ishita - you r not dreaming Raman but its reality..

Raman - but can I know the reason of it..

Ishita - no reason just my love for "My Raman kya mujhe itna bhi hak nahi ..she asked cutely

Raman - "WO PUCHTE HAI HUMSE KI KYA UNKA HUM PAR HAK NAHI,

KOI UNHE BATAYE KI HUM JABSE UNSE MILE HUMARA HUM PE HAK NAHI..

(written by me)

Ishita blushed hearing this " I never new ki aap ek shayar bhi hai

Raman - it's all bcoz u my love..

Ishita - is that so?..he nodded & hugged her thinking "I'm really so happy matarani ki hamara rishta dheere-2  aage badh RHA hai I had decided to make her comfortable & never will force her for anything & my this decision was right bcoz now angel is coming close to me by her own will that's so big thing for me bas aap hmesha meri angel ko khush rakhna ..

Ishita - now come let's go we are getting late..he nodded & drove towards office

Soon both reached office & engrossed in their work

Raman called mihir in his cabin & he comes inside "han bhai apne bulaya

Raman - han come sit kuch jruri baat karni hai..

Mihir - han boliye bhai

Raman - actually next week Jo Ahuja's ke sath hamari meeting hai mai chahta hu uski presentation angel de..

Mihir - that's superb idea bhai ..

Raman - I know ..meanwhile divya to came there

Mihir - what are u doing here?

Divya - mere jiju ne bulaya do u have any prblm?

Raman - han mihir actually I need help from both you..

Mihir - but bhai I'm enough to help you..

Divya - achha ji

Mihir - han ji..saying both Starts arguing

Raman - shut up both of you I had called you ppl to solve my prblm but tum dono khud suru ho gye jao I don't need help from you two..

MiVya holds their ears "sorry bhai/jiju

Raman - it's OK but if u ppl again starts it then  .

Mihir - no pakka promise now tell us kya help chahiye..

Raman - OK listen jaisa ki tum dono jante ho angel Ab business mein bahut achhi ho gyi hai in such a small time she learned everything uske supervision ki wajah se hamari company ko kitne achhe or bade projects mile hai but every time she gave credit to me,mihir,& other staff member as she never gave presentation but now I want she gave presentation for this assignment as it's a big project & if she completes it successfully Jo ki wo kar payegi or isse uska ye darr bhi hmesha ke lye nikal jayega or uske carrier ko bhi kafi height milegi..

Divya - brilliant thought jiju ..

Raman - I know BT ye tbhi successful hoga when she will be ready to give presentation so I want ur help tum dono kuch socho jisse wo ready ho jaye bcoz use manana bahut bada kaam hain..

Divya - but jiju aap bolo na usko she will agree for it..hearing it mihir starts laughing Raman glared him while divya asked him reason of it..

Mihir -sorry bhai but kya karu usne baat hi aise ki

Divya - achha aisa kya joke Mara Maine Jo daant phad kar has rhe ho..

Mihir -or kya u r telling bhai to manofying bhabhi but u know bhai had tried it many tym bt never succeeded as always Bhabhi denied him so sweetly & he can't say anything seeing his angel's face as he became lost in her face "_ MiVya starts laughing making him embarrass

Raman- stoppit guys maine mera majak udane nahi bulaya..both became silent

Mihir - sorry

Raman - u should be now both of u go & thinks for some ideas u ppl have only 4 days as next week iske meeting hai..both nodded & went from there

Raman (st)- see angel bcoz of u ye log mera kitna mazak udate but I love it bcoz I'm madly in love with u only I know ki kaise focus karta hu kaam par jb tum mere paas hoti ho Mann karta hai bas tumhe hi niharta rahu..he said resting his face on his hand.

That's all for now hope you all enjoyed it so hit like button do comments also..

Love

Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy
Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy
Update soon

Thanks for pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Me First Edited by -Kavya_P- - 5 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update di
Loved the strong ishu
Amma and mihika were shocked seeing her so confident
Raman was proud of her
He wanted ishita to do the presentation
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm too
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved how Ishita has gained so confidence to give it back to Amma and Mihika...
Loved how Raman consoled her and their tea date was lovely
Raman toh poora majnu hai Angel k saamne...Mihir and Divya making fun of him was cute and he admitting that he loves getting teased by them was nice...
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
pls update soon its a request
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb updt teee
Raman is deewana for his angel...
Loved how Ishita answered back to amma and mihika...
Ishita is jasoosi kr rhe the...
Ye Amma mihika kb sudhrege...
Ishita now became more confident getting raman's love and support...
Loved ishra moments...their chai biscuit date it was so beautiful...choti choti cheezon main hi pyaar dhoondna is so beautiful..I loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ishra relationship is going smoothly...ishra are coming closer...
Raman want Ishita to give presentation...he want to see her successful..mivya were making fun of him...as he is madly in love with ishu.. Raman asked mivya to help him to convince Ishita...
Do continue soonish now it's my order darling.. iss baar mere liye jaldi updt kro..aur shayari was wow sweetheart...do try some more...๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S gave long comment after long time baby๐Ÿ˜‰
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update ..  
Superb shayari 
Thank you for updating 
Thank you for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
So loved d way she talked to amma n mihika.
They both r shocked seeing her new confident n strong avtaar.
Raman got happy knowing d way ishu handle her family.
Loved ishra moments.
Raman wants to make ishu confident n askes divya n mihir help to convince her for giving presentation.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm:)