chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am talking about the scene where Nandini finally meets Mauli. I just loved the way the scene was shot. I for one was looking forward to this scene and it was every bit worth the wait. No dialogues. No heavy background sounds. The bgm and their expressions👏. Drashti and Aditi were too good today.
Some feelings dont need words to be expressed. Nor do they need any assurance. That was so beautifully shown. For the first time there is happiness in Nandini's eyes and she smiles from her heart. She doesnt care that she is wet and cold. She doesnt care that she just escaped drowning. She doesnt care that Rajdeep is waiting outside. In that moment all she can see is that her best friend whom she missed every single day is right in front of her. The way she tries to hold Mauli's hand and hug her was so beautifully shown. All she needs is a comforting hug from her friend. Nothing else matters. Drashti just kills with her eyes.

Mauli's reactions too were beautiful. Perhaps for the first time we see Mauli this emotional. She too has missed Nandini as much. She may have in a husband a friend, someone who understands her but he can never take Nandini's place. Their memories are part of her life. She is instinctively protective of Nandini. The way she takes Nandini away from the poolside. In that moment its only Nandini for her too. Neither the fact that Rajdeep may see them together or even Kunal standing there all wet is noticed by her. Being the person she is she first sets out to make sure Nandini is comfortable and owrhaps composing herself for what is about to happen. 

And then they finally hug. A moment of assurance that they are still what they were years ago. 

I loved this scene. Waiting for it to be uploaded on voot. One of the best scenes involving two friends I guess. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Truly ..I loved it ..⭐️
Nandini -Mauli friendship ..So adorable ..😳
The scene was shot awesomely ..n both DD-Aditi were fab ..👏
So emotional n touchy scene..❤️
DD's eyes expressed everything about Nandini ⭐️
The expressions ..BG ..everything made it more b'ful..👏
Awesome post.👍🏼
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They were really good in today's episode. That scene was very emotional ! Both acted so well 👏 One could feel the pain and longing between the two.
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, very true. It was a very poignant scene. Their eyes spoke a lot and the actresses truly showed their worth today.
As Mauli and Nandini, the shock and happiness on Mauli's face when she saw Nandini in the mirror and the same emotions were reflected in Nandini's face when she came out of the swimming pool. Also when all 4 of them sat at the table, the ending split screen wehre both of thema re looking at  each ohter was just perfect.Their eyes were asking questions and were giving answers, oblivious to their surroundings. very well taken scene and the hug in the bathrrom was just icing on the cake.
Well shot scene director. Kudos to you, for bringing out emotions on the faces of these beautiful women.
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Silsila has good emotional content after watching today's episode I can say that all the four actors are doing good job.all the four actors have chemistry between them
KuNan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So emotional n touchy scene..❤️
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was sooo beautiful! Both Aditi and DD have some great chemistry, nothing was OTT! Have to give credit to the director too, they've really established this friendship so well.
It was too beautiful man...it made me cry...everything about the whole sequence was just too beautiful...starting from nandini's expressions when mauli touched her cheek lightly while checking if she was ok...it was like nandini wanted the world to stop then so that she could take in mauli's love and care for hours and hours...then the whole bathroom scene with mauli not able to hold her tears at all but still drying up nandini while nandini just DYING for a hug...it was just too too too beautiful...screw love stories man...screw all the love stories...this is the REAL DEAL...and the actors contributed a lot in making the whole sequence what it was too...I want to watch it again and again but I don't want to cry too much...but i know i will watch it and be moved to tears again.
DD and aditi were FABULOUS.
Aditi brought out mauli's fierce protectiveness even while crying so beautifully,and DD's best moment was by the poolside when mauli's hand touched nandini's cheek lightly.
Kunal got teary eyed too...who wouldn't seeing these two?
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The scene left me overwhelmed!! Reminded me of my old days and I am so much affected by it that I may post something in the same topic asap too!!