Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StrawberryShots thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I don't think Ashni stories are anywhere else on India Forums that's not listed, except for my last work Tujhse Naraz nahi zindagi. If that's what you want to read, though I don't consider that one of my best works, but its okay...๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahaha will surely like to read....is it an OS or FF?

I don't think Ashni stories are anywhere else on India Forums that's not listed, except for my last work Tujhse Naraz nahi zindagi. If that's what you want to read, though I don't consider that one of my best works, but its okay...๐Ÿ˜†

One more thing if i am not wrong i have seen somewhere about Suvika's complete books i guess....do you know about that?  Plus the story Tu hi Tu of suvika.....the updates are edited and not posted in story thread....you have any idea? Want to read all of these and your story too๐Ÿ˜Š

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StrawberryShots

Hahahaha will surely like to read....is it an OS or FF?

It's a Ff kinda...

Aazeen02 thumbnail

One more thing if i am not wrong i have seen somewhere about Suvika's complete books i guess....do you know about that?  Plus the story Tu hi Tu of suvika.....the updates are edited and not posted in story thread....you have any idea? Want to read all of these and your story too๐Ÿ˜Š

Suvika ie. Sujatha Di publishes her works on Amazon as novels. Almost all her previous stories including Tu Hi Tu are on Amazon Kindle under her pen name Suvika. She has written many more novels others than ashni, they are also phenomenal. My favorites among them are Rendezvous with Destiny and A man to die for.

AMTDF has been pulled down for some issues, but you can purchase the other books to read on Kindle.

Suvika ie. Sujatha Di publishes her works on Amazon as novels. Almost all her previous stories including Tu Hi Tu are on Amazon Kindle under her pen name Suvika. She has written many more novels others than ashni, they are also phenomenal. My favorites among them are Rendezvous with Destiny and A man to die for.

AMTDF has been pulled down for some issues, but you can purchase the other books to read on Kindle.

Ok thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Ok thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

You are most welcome...

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

The best one till date is the story written together by Suvika and Sujatha Rao.....MY GOD!!! combination of two good writers.....๐Ÿ‘

Till date I don't forget the excitement of reading the story and how we used to refresh page and wait for the update.....

Sorry don't remember the name right now....I had read the story n number of times...

Originally posted by: Anjani9

The best one till date is the story written together by Suvika and Sujatha Rao.....MY GOD!!! combination of two good writers.....๐Ÿ‘

Till date I don't forget the excitement of reading the story and how we used to refresh page and wait for the update.....

Sorry don't remember the name right now....I had read the story n number of times...

If i m not wrong its love knows no reason......i also read it many times๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ its just awesome๐Ÿ‘Œ

Edited by StrawberryShots - 4 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If i m not wrong its love knows no reason......i also read it many times๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ its just awesome๐Ÿ‘Œ

Sometimes to increase the forum activity, Suvika used to put a condition.....you have to finish this thread ..... my update is ready but I will give that only in the next thread......

Within 1 hour we used to finish the thread....๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Sometimes to increase the forum activity, Suvika used to put a condition.....you have to finish this thread ..... my update is ready but I will give that only in the next thread......

Within 1 hour we used to finish the thread....๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha yeah i have noticed that while reading stories......how you guys had completed threads๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰