Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: ramyvijay

ya I know.. saw ur comment on the chat club thread that u dislike her after 1st week nu.. But many from Tamil Section whom I know were part of Hindi BB were Shilpa supporters ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ya that's y I wasn't active in BB11 forum much...Participated in d banner contest and kept  liking d  comments ...I felt lonely there and ppl I know were against me ๐Ÿคฃ...And I don want to speak against someone they like too :P...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
20th June - Morning Masala

Not much to actually update.. whole 1 hour was draggy.. each minute things shown in elaborate.. I covered entire thing in few mins forwarding it ๐Ÿ˜† here are few tidbits..

# Morning time in washroom.. Aishwarya conversing with Sendrayan about going to London.. She asks 'neenga London la irundhu dhaane vandheenga nu'.. he says, yes.. but yaarum namba maattengranga.. BB la biodata kuduthappo kooda, no one believing him as his body language is from village side nu.. But that girl seemed like believing whatever he says.. lolz..

Actually this Aishwarya though keeps olarifying something all the time, she is far better than that Yashika and when not seen with her..

# It's the day after the onion episode.. So Nithya at kitchen counter doing breakfast.. Mumtaz at bed, Mahat getting inputs from her..

# Mainly each one doing house chores were shown.. Sendrayan cleaning bathroom.. he wears the swimming goggles to protect his eyes from the acid while cleaning.. Danny sweeps girls and men's bedroom while Yashika sweeps the living room..

# Yaasika shown without makeup.. aale adaiyaalam theriyala..

# others who aren't in any team, just having a talk in dining table, mostly mokka jokes.. main sponsor Vaishnavi..   RJing ku adhigam she uses such mokkais pola..

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ramyvijay, sendrayan and Danny seem like doing a lot of work but in episodes they seem like vettis ๐Ÿ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for d update Ramya ...Even if  IF cleaning mission reduces my posts ...I don mind...I just can't stop thanking you for effort and keep updating us ๐Ÿค— Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 5 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
By the way, have you noticed where the smoking zone is this time? It's inside the washarea only.. that sharon plywood door.. Unseen videos la I see few ppl using that room often.. So far Mamathi, Vaishnavi and Mahat most times.. Sendrayan, Ponnambalam, Ananth ji also visit once in a while..

Another thing I mentioned already that Vaishnavi getting ready in men's room.. iva yen ingaye irukkaa nu... my bad.. actually she has got her bed allocated there.. I mean, it's 9 women Vs 7 men.. so one has to be take up a bed in the other room..
ramyvijay thumbnail
20th June - Midnight Masala

The best one so far - 45 mins of Antakshri

# Annoying duo girls as usual nut kalanda case maadhiri Jodi pottu suthifying.. each having one blobby pillow (male and female aam), and making it hug, kiss and marriage aayiduchaam..   Janani says, 'school pasangalaam anuppirukkaanga'

# Ananth ji in his avatar.. has bunch of ppl in the dining table and paattu class going on.. Vaishnavi, Ramya, Danny, Shariq, Balaji, Janani, Ponnambalam, Mamathi..

Isai kacheri.. first... thendral vandhu theendum podhu song.. then.. mandram vandha thendralukku song.. all singing like some Jambavaans.. enna oru feelings.. 2 full song mudinjadhum someone suggested to play Antakshri.. and all excited..

# Antakshri starts.. not as a team.. as individuals... each gets a chance.. Ananth starts with Uyirin Uyire song.. he is in hero mode giving movements sitting on the chair..   Riythvika who was getting ready earlier joins the gang now and they continue..

Mumtaz and Mahat seen preparing dinner in the background.. they are also part of the game and they sing from kitchen when their turn comes.. They have a good time.. Sendrayan came after shower and he too joins..

All this while, the loosu girls simply watching from sofa behind.. when called they said it's okay.. looked like they were bored..

# In-between, when someone sang Kanne kalaimaane song, Mumtaz requests to hear the full song.. illanaa saappaadu kidayaadhu nu ๐Ÿ˜† so again aalabanai start pannittaanga all the singers..

# finally, back to the annoying girls.. they do dance seeing the mirror.. Sendra asks them to teach steps and he learns it..

If anyone want to give a shot, I would suggest to watch this video ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you so much ramya
They should have shown this in main episode instead of boring stuff.. 
ramyvijay thumbnail
Hmmm.. Actually the midnight masala (night 1 hr special) is better with contents while the morning masala part has not much to say as it covers each doing their personal stuff, getting ready to take bath, drying clothes, house chores, mokka talks etc..

So I've decided to skip the morning masala from now on.. Will update the midnight masala epis and some short videos if I find anything interesting or worth it..

Okay so, as I've already watched yesterday's morning video here is what I could remember and say..

----#-#-----###------

21st June - Morning Masala

# Shariq was seen holding his hands near his ears and it looked like as though he is using mobile phone talking to someone nu.. paarthaa he has got severe pain in his cheeks and jaw, that he is holding a towel with ice cubes inside.. paavam he is..

He is sitting in lawn sofa along with Yashika.. Ramya who goes to washroom shows concern and says have ice othadam.. he shows he is already having it..   He then requests the BB camera to send some spray or else some doctor to look into it immediately.. Yashika recommends for him.. Please BB he is in pain, not able to speak or even eat nu..

# This Balaji is always seen in kitchen counter while Nithya is cooking.. trying to start some convo or is he trying to trigger or what?   She takes maavu packet (dosai maavu or chappathi maavu), he says adhaan yerkanave onnu irukke, adhu waste ah nu.. she replies something.. I couldn't hear that.. he then asks, innaikku chappathi yaa.? she says 'appo innaikku poori podalaam'.. as though talking to someone else.. looks like since Balaji asked Chappathi, she wantedly go for Poori..    ivanga alambal thaangala paa..

Edited by ramyvijay - 5 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much ramy...poor shariq

other than vtv n bb no one is interested in balaji nithya story
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ramya...๐Ÿ˜ƒkindest efforts๐Ÿค—