Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
On seeing the Uncut videos so far, I'm liking Sendrayan, Mumtaz and Ponnambalam more and more.. So my initial pick still holds good.. 😳 they are being themselves in their own way..   

promo la dhaan they tried showing Mumtaz in different way.. But she is cool.. Sendu minding his own work mostly.. Ponnambalam is seen humming some 80s songs always.. he likes to sing pola..   Mumtaz also was singing 'Zara Zara' (Vaseegara) while cooking.. her voice is also good..Edited by ramyvijay - 5 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mainly i started liking mumtaz becoz.. She is cooking all the time without showing any irritation or tiredness in face... Its not a easy thing to cook for 16 people... That also for unknown people... Especially few of them are keep on irritating and roaming around ..
I will easliy get angry if i work for 2or 3hours continuosly at home but my siblings are just roaming or watching tv infront of me... By that way i like mumtaz, mahat and ritvika
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

thanks for the update ramyvijay...im actually depending on you for all updates...please cancel your holidays for the next 100 days ok πŸ˜†

my pleasure.. edho ennaala mudinja alavukku panren.. I'll do it till I loose interest πŸ˜†
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am liking ponambalam more n moreπŸ˜† konjam active aana podhum he can win, already many are liking him
Mumtaj as u ppl said naanum think panen she is cooking without any hesitation or irritation for 16 pplπŸ‘ pona varsham cooking n cleaning ku dha main sandai because of those immatured so called celebrities who thought bb is oly about how u work inside the houseπŸ˜†
Edited by muffin_love - 5 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you so much for the updates  ramya
ramyvijay thumbnail
I can't stop myself comparing Mumtaz with my favourite contestant and winner of BB11 Shilpa..   she was mostly seen in kitchen making chappathis.. Unlike here where there was shuffling every week, she was the one who cooked for whole lot of people for almost entire season, almost 80%.. still ppl kept poking her.. anyways why I get the comparison is maybe Mumtaz has same skin tone and the origin as well.. Mumbaiwala..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I can't stop myself comparing Mumtaz with my favourite contestant and winner of BB11 Shilpa..   she was mostly seen in kitchen making chappathis.. Unlike here where there was shuffling every week, she was the one who cooked for whole lot of people for almost entire season, almost 80%.. still ppl kept poking her.. anyways why I get the comparison is maybe Mumtaz has same skin tone and the origin as well.. Mumbaiwala..

I dislike  her πŸ₯±
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

This Angel is wearing full dress.. Mamathi is in Mini with most of her leg part on the slab..

Regarding the menu.. maybe next cooking team may come up like that.. As Mumtaz is main cook this time, he is going in North Indian way..   also there was mention of Dosai maavu batter as well..   Remember Snehan and Sakthi complaining for Aaloo paratha in menu for morning/dinner.. they preferred it for snacks time.. πŸ˜› funny ppl πŸ˜†

I feel like she is going to get evicted first unless if she escapes nomination next week πŸ˜†
I remember Aloo paratha as snack ...Snehan said na πŸ€£
Thank god there is no poet this season ...πŸ˜†
Hope they don bring some one as wild card entry too...Nalla pattu thiruntintanga pola
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 5 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail

ya I know.. saw ur comment on the chat club thread that u dislike her after 1st week nu.. But many from Tamil Section whom I know were part of Hindi BB were Shilpa supporters 😳
ramyvijay thumbnail
From the unseen clips, looks like this time it's Vaishanavi who is the official massage parlour like Julie in season 1. so far she has done it for Nithya, Danny, Janani and Riythvika..