Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
18th June - Midnight Masala

# Ponnambalam and Sendrayan in washroom talking about Shariq's body.. PB says soon Shariq may get busy in both Tamil and Malayalam when he gets the right chance in the industry.. Sendrayan mentions that his family (Shariq's) is in the field for so long and he'll be happy if he gets good future. They both wish for his well being heartfelt.. That was a good convo

# Riythvika was shown washing the vessels for sometime

# Nithya asks for back massage and Vaishnavi does it for her

# Mamathi talks about life science and other stuffs while Ananth listens with 2 more ppl.. That was a good philosophical talk..

# Sendrayan walks in the lawn pathway with his self funny talk..

# konjam neram Janani arranging her personal stuffs in her bed storage was shown.. Bit boring..

# Konjam mokkai jokes were going on.. Don't know who it was, only voice mattum kettuchu.. Must be Vaishnavi or Yashika..

# Mumtaz in Kitchen.. Making chapattis continuously.. Mahat was seen by her side.. Others one by one took the chappathi and finished their dinner

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Super duper efforts Ramya.πŸ‘..thanks so much...will b busy for the next 10 days😭...will rely on updates...πŸ˜›
ramyvijay thumbnail
19 June - Morning Masala

# Ponnambalam shown with Balaji in men's bedroom.. Balaji asking others as what to wear, tracks or veshtti.. Vaishnavi says your wish nu.. PB then says he can wear that for weekend episodes nu.. Then they both talks about their clothing stuff.. Balaji shares his experience working on Lingaa movie with Rajini.. once he said his veshtti is nice then next day Rajini gave him that costly one to keep it for himself nu.. he suggests PB on panthian road shopping materials..

# Vaishnavi always seen using men's bedroom.. she had kept her things in their storage place.. applying creams and getting ready in their room... (iva edho oru plan oda irukkaa)

# Sendrayan again walks in Sun.. It's really hot out there and he is walking in bare foot.. Then when PB passes by he asks him to join.. he replied saying that he already finished.. Sendra asks eppo? morning song ku munnaadiye vaa nu.. he says yes..

# Ananth ji shown in washroom preparing to take bath, changes his clothes, drying his washed clothes..

# Sendrayan asks some girl (yaaru nu theriyala) to have bath soon so that he could do his cleaning work in the bathroom.. Ananth says there is lot of time, no need to hurry nu..

# Mamathi in washroom.. she opened the tap and washed a cup.. then she was doing something here and there without closing it.. I was like what? why is she wasting it.. venum bodhu thirumba open pannikkalaame nu.. expecting she'll do something nu... But she did nothing and went out, then came back.. I thought off panna varraa pola nu..   she came to pick up her mike bag and again left..    kadaisila adhai yaaru off pannaa nu theriyala.. did she forgot or what? πŸ˜”

Ivlo dhaan naan paarthen.. It's the update of first 30 mins.. then my hotstar app kept troubling, I tried few times and vittutten.. if anyone else watched and if anything worth to be shared please update the second half..
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear. Keep them coming. Last season naan thedi thedi uncut scenes paapen till Oviya left. Now no interest to watch uncuts at all. 
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Ramya! πŸ€—
ramyvijay thumbnail
Not much in the remaining part..

Sendrayan does bathroom cleaning..

Mumtaz, Mahat and Nithya shown in the kitchen.. Mumtaz main cook, other two are just helpers..   It seems Mumtaz suggested that they could make chappathis in the night itself and keep and heat it in the morning before serving nu.. But they (I think Nithya) didn't agree and said morning eh senjukkalaam pola.. so Mumz thought she may take care of it nu.. But paarthaa she (Nithya) is not comfortable in rolling the chappathi as such..   It's Mumtaz who is making the subji too..
ramyvijay thumbnail
19th June - Midnight Masala

# Aishwarya washing the vessels.. Mahat at her back in the kitchen tease her that Shariq is around where she is nu.. in some time Yashika comes and mokka pottufy with her

# Sendrayan does cleaning work.. payyan romba velai panraan paa.. and also romba neram he is walking..

# Girls chilling out in the bedroom.. Janani, Ramya, Riythvika and Vaishnavi..   Vaish giving massage to Janani.. she is done so soon as her hand is small unlike Danny's which is is like eruma kadaa nu.. They laugh out loud.. Danny comes there.. they share what they were saying about him nu..

# Swimming pool pakkathula irukkura lounge area la many are seated.. they are discussing its not possible to accommodate everyone in none of the relaxing corners nu.. Mumtaz and Mamathi are not joining this gumbal.. But are in washarea..

# Mamathi seated on Kitchen slab and chatting.. Ponnambalam said like anga utkaara koodaadhu.. anga dhaan onion cut pannaanga nu... she gets down.. he then tells I didn't say because of the dress she was wearing but cook panra idathula utkaara koodaadhu nu.. Mamathi tells I understand each one has each sentiment nu.. He then says not like that.. if you sit there, unga legs la irukkura sweat laam anga padum.. again in the same place only they'll do chopping work nu.. good point πŸ‘πŸΌ hygiene kaaga.. But Mamathi as usual tries to say something else that there is no need for explanation and all nu..

that's all I remember.. most of the time, yaaraavadhu thaniyaa stare panradhai kaatturaan.. lengthy shots...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for d updates Ramya πŸ€—...
They should bring varieties menu ...Like Pongal/kichadi/uppuma...Poor them they cant keep rolling chappatis  for breakfast n dinner ...

I don t like if someone sits on d kitchen  slab ...
But this reminds me cute angel Ganesh 

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update ramyvijay...im actually depending on you for all updates...please cancel your holidays for the next 100 days ok πŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Thanks a bunch for d updates RamyaπŸ€—...

They should bring varieties menu ...Like Pongal/kichadi/uppuma...Poor them they cant keep rolling chappatis for breakfast n dinner ...

I don t like if someone sits on d kitchen slab ...
But this reminds me cute angel Ganesh

This Angel is wearing full dress.. Mamathi is in Mini with most of her leg part on the slab..

Regarding the menu.. maybe next cooking team may come up like that.. As Mumtaz is main cook this time, he is going in North Indian way..   also there was mention of Dosai maavu batter as well..   Remember Snehan and Sakthi complaining for Aaloo paratha in menu for morning/dinner.. they preferred it for snacks time.. πŸ˜› funny ppl πŸ˜†