*||Down the memory lanes||* Five years of Akdha*

Posted: 5 years ago

Five years back, this very show hit the television of Indian television even after a lot of struggle it got a lot of success. Winning hearts of each and every viewer from a child to an old age.

This show got a tremendous success not only in India but throughout the world including Indonesia, Jordan, Egypt etc.

The show is so loved that when after five years this show is again going to hit television on bigmagic, every fan is happy and excited to watch it again and today we all fans are here to celebrate five years of Jodha Akbar, sharing our memories, going down in memory lane.

Edited by --Vrinda-- - 5 years ago

The male protagonist of our show, Jalal, was one of the most interesting characters television ever had to offer. Someone who handled the Mughal throne at the age of 13, he was a rock hard warrior, who had a heart softer than most others, though cased in the walls of hatred. And that's obvious for someone who had lost his childhood to the responsibilities of kingdom expansion.

Love was something that he never believed in, though unknowingly, he did love his close ones a lot. Like every other warrior, he was taught to believe that love made men weaker, and that weakness should hold no place in a true warrior's life.

Though considered to be heartless, it was this tedha avatar of Jalal that we all fell for. No JA fan would ever deny that no matter what, our Tedha Emperor was the best!

He was a character of many shades, all of which we witness throughout the journey of the show. Initially, we were introduced to Jalal the ambitious conqueror, whose only dream was to rule the land of Hindustan, next we saw the dutiful and obeying son of his Khan Baba and Badi Ammi, who considered their words to be irreversible lines, then we came to know the Jalal who shared a lovely friendship with Ruqaiya, and also to the most lovable avatar of his, a doting father to little Rahim. All these roles were already quite skilfully played by him before we meet the newly-in-love lover to Jodha. This avatar of his is by far the most adorable one!  And his journey towards realizing his own feelings is one to cherish. 

It is during this journey that we are also introduced to the Jalal we know today - a people's emperor.

Through the various twists and turns of his life, he has very often emerged as a wonderful human being...though there have also been times when he was mistaken and at fault.

But we can surely brush them off, because it's not everyday that we see as charming a personality as our Jalal's!

And to end, how can we ever forget our TE's trademarks smirks?! Well, well, well, Jalal ki isi adaa par toh hum fida hain! 

Rajkumari Jodha Bai, The eldest princess of Amer, our female protagonist, Rajkumari Jodha Bai was every bit a true Rajputani. Pure fire ran through her veins, and she had a heart of the purest gold around!  No wonder her innate goodness reflected itself in the natural glow of her charming beauty.

Just like most other Rajputs of the time, she too had immense hatred for the Mughal ruler. Only is she knew it was the same man she would very soon fall for head-over-heels! 

We are introduced to our princess as being someone who cares for even the smallest creation of God out there. As she manages to catch the injured pigeon, giving us the very first glimpse of herself, the glee of having accomplished her mission shines through her doe-shaped, hazel eyes!

Just like Jalal, Jodha too is portrayed as a perfect fit in as many roles as she plays. We first come to know the out-of-bounds daughter of her parents, then meet the kindness personified Jodha, and are introduced to a wonderful sister to her siblings, a lovely friend to Moti, and a rightful princess to Amer. It is this worthy princess of Amer that sacrifices her entire life for her motherland - something very few have the courage to do.

Like Jalal, the much-in-love avatar of Jodha too was adorable. In the pretense of Kajri, we saw a Jodha who was shy yet lovely, hesitant yet so madly in love!

Apart from being Kajri the lover, she was also an amazing companion to Jalal, by his side when needed. The Empress Jodha in action along with the Emperor has always been a sight to behold, also because it is one rare treat!

To end, how can we forget our tedhi Jodha?  And also, her hot hot clashes with her dear husband? Uff... Well, if you did forget all that, here's something I bet you haven't lost memory of... remember that Ghrinit Jantu in Jodha style? 

Some memorable moments of Akdha...

Songs are the life of a show. The songs of Jodha Akbar are so beautiful that they are still our favourite and are our mobile ringtones. Here are the songs which has won the heart of viewers...

Inn aankhon mein tum...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg88Apsb3dM&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

Inn aankhon mein tum jab se base ho
Saara jag roop tera
Saara jag roop tera
Preet ye rang ab to tere sang
Aur bhi ho gaya gehara
Saara jag roop tera

Inn aankhon mein tum
Jab se ho gaye ghoom
Saara jahaan tera chehara
Aur bhi ho gaya gehara
Inn aankhon mein tum
Jab se ho gaye ghoom
Aur bhi ho gaya gehara

Ishq hain woh ehsaas
Ishq hain woh jazbaat
Badal de ye duniya
Badal de ye halaat
Ishq hain woh ehsaas
Ishq hain woh jazbaat
Badal de ye duniya
Badal de ye halaat

Inn aankhon mein tum
Jab se ho gaye ghoom
Aur bhi ho gaya gehara

Meri dhadkan dhadkan tum ho...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=mAoM7ZENe78&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kJSi_3nXFF4jAgtHcbPZivUgenwgZ8rK/view?usp=drivesdk

Meri dhadkan dhadkan tum ho
Mere dono jaha ab tum ho
Meri dhadkan dhadkan tum ho
Mere dono jaha ab tum ho
Mera allah ishwar tum ho
Mera pyaar mohabbat tum ho
Tum ho tum ho zindagani zindagani
Tum ho tum ho zindagani zindagani

Dil ko dhadkna tum ne sikhaya
Mohabbat kya hoti hai tumne bataya
Main to sirf pattahar tha
Duniya ki aankho mein
Tumhari nigahon ne inasaan banaya
Tum hi fasana mera tum hi ho kahani
Tum hi fasana mera tum hi ho kahani.

Hey mann mohan..hey mann mohan..
Hey mann mohan..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwVT1rSE83g&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Hey muralidhar hey damodar
Krishana muraari hey natnagar
Bhul gaye kyaa binati sunkar
Bhul gaye kyaa binati sunkar
Hey mann mohan hey karunakar

Andhiyare mein gire hue hoon hey gopala
Jyotipunj bankar raah dikhaao hey nand lala
Kaise paar karungi tum bin
Kaise paar karungi tum bin
Jeevan saagar hey karunakar
Krishana muraari hey nandnagar

Kanhaa..krishana..hey kanhaa.

Lori...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URu9yhdh7CU&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

"So 5 years have passed! An automatic smile reflected from the eyes of Mr. Paliwal.

Tapping on the like' button below the post on Instagram, Mr. Paliwal finished the last peg of his daily quota of drinking. The wall-clock of his study room is ticking tirelessly. It's half past eleven. Today there is no one in the house. His wife has gone to her sister's house, and daughter is back to hostel. Mr. Paliwal is currently working on 3 projects together. One is a finite supernatural series, one is family drama, and another one is mythology. There is the shooting of an important scene tomorrow, and he is yet to write the scene. By hook or crook he needs to submit the scripts by tomorrow 8 o'clock. Tonight is going to be a hectic night for him.

Before switching off the mobile, Mr. Paliwal looked at the post minutely again. This show had been really a big hit. Such a big hit that even after five years fans are going gaga with it. Yeah, during the last days some problems had started with the channel, that's why they had to end it somewhat abruptly; otherwise Mr. Paliwal had some ideas to stretch it till some more months. However, another new Historical show is coming soon and Mr. Paliwal has been assigned as the script-writer there. He will place those ideas there. He has forgotten the character on whom the show will be made though, however, what goes with the name! He is an experienced writer, and does not need to think a lot before writing anything. He has a stock of 6-7 readymade scripts which he uses in all his new assignments... be it family drama, supernatural or historical, ultimately all are the same stories with same characters and different names; why to bother much?

Closing the door of the study, Mr. Paliwal sat on the desk and opened his laptop. After yawning a little, he opened the word files of his old scripts and started taking some parts of them to mix them and add them in the new script. Shortcut methods of writing a hit serial, and Mr. Paliwal is used to it...

thak...thak...thak...'

Mr. Paliwal jumped up. Oh God, he had slept on the desk only. It is already 1:30 of night and he is left with maximum of his works! Thanks to the noise which made him awake...

But wait, from where did the sound come? It sounded like a firm footstep... as if someone is walking around anxiously. Obviously Mr. Paliwal felt tensed. There is no one in the house; what if a thief breaks in? He tried to get up from the chair, but...

"SIT!

A cold, husky tone rang in his ears! He could not recognize the voice. He does not think he has ever heard this kind of authoritative and controlling voice which has the power to increase the heartbeat in a second!

Before Mr. Paliwal could control himself and say anything, he was flooded by the enraged scolding of that extreme regal voice; this time louder and more intense... not less than a roar of a lion!

"Badzaat! Humare izazat liye bagyar humare samne se uthne ka jurrat kaise kiye tum!

"Aaa...aa...app... aaa... Mr. Paliwal understood that he has lost his voice, while a prominent shadow was clearly visible at the floor. It was looking as if someone was sitting on the chair in front of him...

"Bhoo...bhooo...bhooottt... Mr. Paliwal managed to utter!

"Bhoot! Hum tujhe bhoot lag rahe hay!!The voice shouted... "Humara itna rusbaahi karne ke baad bhi chain nehi mila, abhi humare samne byathkar humara tauheen kar raha hay??

"Ummm... Aapp... Yeehh... Mr. Paliwal stammered vulnerably- "I c..c...can't see you...uuu...

"Huh!! The voice mocked. "You write stories of ghosts and witches all the day, and here you're frightened of my voice and my shadow only? However...  It seemed the owner of the voice was a bit softer now. "Don't fright; I will only talk to you. I have promised my queen that I will not lose my control... Else I had planned to chop out your head and feed the street-dogs...and, well... I AM NOT A GHOST! IF YOU CALL ME GHOST AGAIN I WILL FORGET MY PROMISE, UNDERSTAND!! I am a spirit!

"S...s...sorry s.s.irr... who are you! Mr. Paliwal gathered all his courage.

"I am Emperor Akbar! The majestic voice echoed in the room. And subsequently Mr. Paliwal noticed a dark silhouette sitting on the chair, wearing a bright, precious turban with dresses embalmed with various valuable gems.

"Don't tremble! he ordered.

"Y...yes... sir... Mr. Paliwal managed to speak!

"Damn your sir!! I am the emperor! Call me Your Majesty...

"Yea...ahh... Your Majesty!

"Nice! It seemed the spirit of Akbar was satisfied now. "First let me verify... Are you the same idiot who has written the story of the drama that was based on my Biography?

"D...dr...drama! N...nnn...oo si...I mean, Majesty... It was a TV serial...

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME! Again another roar, which almost made Mr. Paliwal in tears... "Whatever bullshit that maybe, is it you who wrote that idiotic thing named Jodha Akbar?

"Si... I mean, Your Majesty, it was only a tribute of us to your greatness... Mr. Paliwal tried to convince the enraged spirit.

"Tribute, my foot! His majesty shouted. "What do you think, I have come here without investigating?? I have gone through each of the episodes! You made me hung on ropes and being beaten by a joker whom you named Abul Mali! You made me a punching bag, being a prey to all the conspiracies and so fool that easily gets trapped by each silly plan of each and every idiot. You made me kidnapped by those red-headed monkeys of England. Not only this, you made me possessed by a random stupid witch and acting weird. WHAT DO YOU THINK, I WAS A JOKER???

"B...b...but sii...I mean Majesty! In all these stories we have only tried to show you as a strong human being who...

"TO HELL WITH YOUR STORY! You needed a witch to prove that I was a strong human being?? Weren't my real works enough to show me as a proper king? And yeahh... you wrote my biography and mentioned not a single work done by me?? WHAT DO YOU THINK? I WAS SO JOBLESS THAT I HAVE SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE BALANCING BETWEEN MY TWO WIVES AND MANAGING THEIR PERSONAL PROBLEMS?

".No..no... Si... I mean, Majesty! Mr. Paliwal tried to defend. "Actually, the show was about your love story, and not your biography... so to show the kind of love...

"Really?? This kind of love we had?? The spirit mocked again. "My beloved queen used to poke into every single matter and used to lecture me; that was my love story according to you, IDIOT?

"N..nooo... actually si... I mean, Majesty... woman empowerment is important... we tried to show Jodha as a strong empowered woman so...

"Woman Empowerment! "It seemed the emperor was even angrier. "AFTER HUMILIATING MY BELOVED QUEEN THAT WAY, YOU ARE SAYING YOU SHOWED WOMAN EMPOWERMENT?? She was much more empowered than you can even imagine, understood? She has successfully managed the whole market of spice single-handed. She has fulfilled her duties of queen-mother successfully. SHE DID NOT HAVE THE TIME OF LECTURING EVERONE ABOUT WILDLIFE PRESERVATION, BREAKING LAWS TO FREE THE CONVICTS OR RUNNING BEHIND A GIANT!

"Aaa... that was only to show how kindhearted she was...

"Kindhearted does not mean to be fool, idiot! She was a princess, a queen, the empress of Hindustan! And you made her even below-standard than a maid! You even showed her to press feet of another queen! You showed her to elope with an idiot giant! You made her as a brainless lady with lots of tantrums and melodrama! You had also planned to separate both of us by arranging a scene of divorce for no reason! HOW DARE YOU!! I DON'T KNOW HOW I HAVE STILL STOPPED MYSELF FROM CHOPPING OFF YOUR HEAD!

"Si... I mean, Majesty... Mr. Paliwal almost cried this time... "I am just a silly writer, majesty... This is my livelihood... I wrote whatever came into mind; I had no intension to insult you!

"When you have such a bad imagination, you should not have gone for writing! Even the sweeper of Agra fort has better imagination than you! You made me hypnotized by witches; you made my queen possessed by ghosts; you let me to be whipped by some brainless bustards; once you had even killed my dear wife seriously and showed her to come back from death after I cried like an indecent layman!! YOU SCROUNDREL!! I WILL NOT SPARE YOU!!!

While saying so, the silhouette of the emperor has already stood up out of excitement. Mr. Paliwal had closed his eyes and was ready to be fainted; but suddenly a melodious yet dignified woman's voice pulled back his sense.

"Wait, Majesty... Will you go on about me and you only? What about the other people? Ruqaiya Begam has complained me million times. He has shown her as a cold-blooded murderer and a manipulator of Salim.

"Begam Sahiba aap? The tone of the emperor changed at once. "Aap itni aaneka takalluf kyu ki? Hum samhal lete na?

"What to do, my lord... I don't believe your temper. If your blood- pressure increases for this silly reason...

Mr. Paliwal opened his eyes, and saw another shadow standing beside the emperor. She is certainly a woman; wearing valuable clothes and jewelries. She is Jodha's spirit, then? Who knows, if she turns up to be as good as the show's Jodha, she might save Mr. Paliwal from the emperor's wrath.

"Save me, Your Highness... I know nothing! Hence he started crying...

"STOP NAGGING HER! The spirit of the emperor shouted. "I remember now... not only Ruqaiya Begam; you literally destroyed my son's character. Whatever happened between them was a matter of father and son, none of your business. WHO TOLD YOU THAT HE WAS MAD AT ME AND MY QUEEN AS HE WAS PUNISHED AT HIS CHILDHOOD???

"I... I am innocent my lord! Mr. Paliwal literally cried this time. "It was all the instructions of our madam... She wanted Salim to be the second hero so...

"Now who the hell is this Madam? The emperor looked at his queen. "Do you know her?

"Yes... I researched about it a lot, Majesty... The spirit of the queen told in a sensible tone. "I think he is not entirely at fault. He just worked as he was instructed... I got to know that not only we are the sufferer of all thee trashes. Each and every famous personality who lives in the spirit-land are nowadays scared of these so-called Historical shows. You know, even King Chandragupta was complaining that day...

"Who the hell is he?

"R e Chandragupta Maurya... great king. You know him. This idiot and his madam' have maligned his character as well in another drama...

"Great king, really? It seemed the emperor was jealous. "Greater than me?

"Oh, Majesty... you started again?? However, not only he; even the people of mythologies are gritting in rage. Do you know the Gods are not even spared! What I got to know is there is a business going on here in earth. They make some worthless drama-series named daily soaps and people enjoy watching those mindless trashes. They show what people like to watch without thinking about logics. Not only this man or his madam'; many people are there in this business...

"Yes... Yes... Majesty... Mr. Paliwal got a scope to defend himself... "We only want people to be entertained.

"You shut up, fool! The emperor made him stop. "So then, dear, what to do with this idiot?

The queen looked at him for a long time then smiled. "If you allow may I say something?

"Of course...

"Let's forgive them.

"What are you saying, dear? The emperor shouted. "After such insults...

"Come on, Majesty... You are such a great personality, that too a spirit; it does not look good if you become offended by these bunch of idiots. Best thing is to ignore them, right? People still respect you like God, there foolish dramas will not ruin your image.

"Still... they are playing with the truth!

"Yeah... but there are so many crimes going on in the earth. These idiots are mere kids in front of them... and just think about another thing; there show has actually increased our popularity.

"What?

"True, Majesty. Before this you were only found on the pages of History books; but there idiotic show has brought you to the people. Before that you were only a great emperor to the people... these people has made you a son of next door to the people of Hindustan. Before that they respected you as a chapter of History. And now they love you as Jalal.

"So they have come to nickname level? Interesting...

"Not only that... you know, so many girls are having crush on you? There is a website named India-Forum. 😉 Go and see there, all are crazy about you there... They even write a lot of beautiful stories about us... much better than this idiot of course...

"O really? I have become popular among the modern girls as well? Now the emperor smiled shyly from heart.

"No need to smile this much... The queen twisted her lips. "However, History has forgotten my name, but for this serial, my name is again discussed by people. That is another great gain. She smiled. "So, let's forgive them... You know, today is the 5thanniversary of the show and people are still crazy about it. Let us respect their emotions and forgive him...

"Okay, if you say so, let us forgive him. The emperor looked at a shivering Mr. Paliwal and uttered in a cold voice. "Only because she is telling, I am forgiving you. But remember, from now on if you try to write trashes and throw them on the head of my loyal fans, I will not forgive you again! They love us, they have rights to know the truth about us. Dare you play with their emotions by showing bullshits again, I will make sure we meet again in the spirit land. Understood?

"He is not going to reach there, though... First he has to go through hell... however. The queen yawned. "Come first, Majesty... There is a party at Mr. Khilji's house... forgot?

"Yeah yeah... Let's go, my dear... The emperor said and both of them suddenly disappeared...

Would not it be natural if Mr. Paliwal loses his sense and lies unconscious on his desk after this?

The ray of Sun passed through the glass of window and directly fell on Mr. Paliwal's face. He opened his eyes... Oh My God! What a nightmare dream it was! All because of reading too much about Jodha Akbar's 5th anniversary yesterday... However, dreams are not true...

However, he opened the screen of laptop again. O God! He has not completed writing the script whole night?? How can he just sleep just like that without completing his work? Damn it!

He had no choice left. Very swiftly he remembered a track of Jodha Akbar which is almost similar to the current status of this particular show. He will just paste that and change the names...

"BEWARE!

Just when he was going to press ctrl+c together from keyboard after selecting the part, again the same voice rang inside the ear!  

"Not again! Mr. Paliwal almost screamed and then covered his face hopelessly.

Kritika

Happy Anniversary

Sonali 96

I had amazing tym with this show Nd I watched the show with such great enthusiasm that family called me crazy...bt I stopped watching it when instead of jodha Akbar it started showing more of ruqs Salim and anarkali...
the experience...well experiences are too many from this show...lyk I watched every episode nt fr just once...on repeat telecast also... slowly the time of this show that is 8:00 pm become family tym fr us as I used to just stick to the tv along with my family members...even my mom used to make dinner either before it or after it...all thanks to me...from this show I joined India forums also which also was a great experience in itself...if by any chance I missed a single episode then I use to watch it on YouTube...as couldn't wait till the repeat telecast...I even once pleaded my sister alot for the wifi as my net package got finished and I need to watch jodha Akbar...
there is one aunt of mine...who was as crazy as me fr the historical shows lyk me...Nd we use to be on ph before the show predicting what will happen...and after the show discussing what should have happened...
the benazir track Nd the atifa track... even my neighbors started calling me crazy specially during the time of atifa track as things were nt clear Nd I used to get restless thinking what will happen...
the title song of this show...I was nt able to download it...bt I didn't stop myself till I downloaded it...Nd now I would stop myself here as if I will nt I will seriously continue writing Nd writing more about it

Lolo91

it all started with me as i am bored and changing the channel 
i found that a new dubbed show is on 
and the first thing i saw was jodha and i was fascinated with the customs , it was the first time i see an indian show ever 
anyway i kept watching and it was the episode where jodha try to commit suicide and drawn herself  and jalal rescue her then scold her and tell her harsh words , then punish her by locking her in a room , i was really shocked from the the scene 
i said to myself this two cant ever fall in love 😕😆\
anyway i was curious , so i googled the show and tried to see a scene , it was in hindi
it was the scene that jodha took benazir poison to proof to jalal that benazir is a poisonous woman and 
that is when i fall in love 😳 
i watched the show in original hindi language and started reading the written update so i can understand what they are saying , because i dont know hindi
that is how much i loved the show 
after that my family was so shocked of me watching the show all the time , night and day , i had many episodes to watch , i was late in knowing about it 
anyway my parents kept scolding me for watching all the time and dont spend time with family😲
u know what i did😈
i made a video for the show ..song video , with arabic song ( my languge ) and i showed to my mother 
it was a good video😉 ..she felt curious to watch , i got for her an episode , told her about ja history 
voila ..she is a fan and we watched together 
then my father got annoyed from watching it all the time , so we made popcorn and told him to try watch 
voila he is a fan and we watched together 
the funny thing is till today my father watch the show on youtube😳
after the show ended i didnt get over it ofcourse and found the forum looking for ff 
and met the most wonderful people :) , my buddies 😳 and read the most amazing pieces of work 

Roseraja1915

Where do I begin to tell the story

Of how Parijat of Jodha Akbar

Appeared, mesmerized and made me

Fall for them hook, line and sinker?

For someone who is not into Hindi TV serials

I have no idea how I found myself sitting in front of the TV

That fateful evening to watch this new serial 
(Of course, here it was shown 4 months after its premiere in India)

None of the actors seemed familiar except  Ashwini Kalsekar ( Maham Anga)

But then HE came onscreen and then SHE came onscreen

With their amazing screen presence and their acting

They took the show to a whole new level

Beyond anything that I had seen on TV before

All functions and activities were scheduled either before or after the show

No one in the family would dare to disturb me when the serial was on

Religiously kept track of the show's weekly TRP ratings

Rejoicing when it made it to the top ten, lamenting when it did not

The day it went off air was one of the saddest days that I had to endure

The show may have ended but the fans are not letting go of its memories

Through the many JA fan fiction on this forum

The love for the leads and the show continues to burn bright!

DellaAkdha

HAPPY 5th Anniversary of our lovable Jodha Akbar..😛This name become a part of my life..I didnt think even  in my dreams that i will be addicted to this show very much..My love for this couple increases with time..The Magic created by them is classy and I am drowning in that sea of magic everyday...😛
     I am very Happy that i can see my favourite AkDha again on TV and that too it starts on the 5th Anniversary of  Jodha Akbar🥳😃
Love Story of Jodha  Akbar

This is mesmerizing story of Hate to love.. A perfect Story with perfect casting and lovable leads directed beautifully..This is the best ever Hate to love story i have seen in Tellywood..👏well scripted and well portrayed by the actors..

My Journey with AkDha
    Initially my friend suggested to watch the series.😊.I was not much interested in the serial as I thought what can be shown in a serial about the Historical couple?😉One day while I was changing channels I witnessed the Royal Marraige of the Royal Couple  That's it..❤️ Her Heavenly Beautiful Face❤️ and the Passion in his Eyes⭐️ insisted me to continue watching...Then i glued to the TV and witnessed the beautiful Journey of the adorable Akdha with my family 😉
 Till now this is the only show I love to the core..Parijat is the only reason for this..Love u AkDha/ Parijat 🤗

The Magical couple makes me to fall for this show..The fire when they r in one frame..That dialogue delivery and thier performance is the best in this Historical love story..👏 Love u AkDha love u Parijat⭐️

MISSING U AkDha..

The chemistry when they love and the Chemistry when they hate is the magic here..

Senapatichandri

I was a Rajat fan since PRC days... used to watch it regularly... even I remember while returning back from school, me and my friends used to sing out Prithviraj Chouhan and Dharam Veer songs... our scrapbooks used to fill up with RT's pics and interviews even though he gave very few interviews... 

after Dharam veer, I became very much busy with my 10th exam and after that admission...so for a moment my mind and heart got detached from RT... 

I complete my 10th and Higher secondary with fluent colours... and started to do preparation for Graduation... 

and that time...

BOOOMMM!!!!! 😆 

A 30 second promo spin bound my head after 3 years...
that RT I last saw a bit childlike, cute and ever so sweet have became Soo sexy with his Mughal mustache...and my heart started beating once again...

The first promo I saw was Jalal with a black waistcoat saying Something about Rajput...
that time I saw the new heroine of Rajat for the first time... didn't see her face but can understand that she is very much beautiful... my mind says : Indeed a deadly pair is coming on my TV screen...

till the time Jodha Akbar started my admission on my graduation got complete and I was having dreams about my college life... 

I clearly remember 18.06.2013. I was peeling potato for aloo gobi and my mom opened the TV and first thing I saw was that soul talk...

"Jodha, yaha kya kar Rahi ho?" 
"hum apko dekhne aye hai"

and my heart stuck for ever.. I literally taught with my mom to not to change the channel... 

till the time episode got over I was created a dream land of my own having Rajat Paridhi... and what can be happen in next...

as the days pass my obsession on Jodha akbar increases on a tremendous level. even that happen i used to deliver some suitable jodha akbar dialogs in some situation in real life, and the audience used to starred at me like a fool!!😆

the Tashan between JA i enjoyed the most...

remember some dialogs like:

"tope ki gole ki tarha humesha phatne ko taiyaar aapka gussa...shamsheer se tez aapki zubaan or katar si dhardaar aapki nazar... in teeno ka humla agar humpe ho gaya... to koi bhi marham hume bacha nahin sakta sakta jodha begum!!"

and BANG ON!!!!

Jalal made a permanenet Fan imprint on my heart... 😳😳

but all changed when Jalal support Jodha while in the case of tasnim... i used to think that jodha will again accuse him... but my assumption bounce back when she said:

"ab hume aap pe ghrina nahin hai...😲😲 humara matlab hai ki... ek samay tha jab hum apse ghrina karte the, per ab aap aise nahin rahe. ap woh hai, jo humpe vishwas karte hai"

ND I WAS FAINTED!!!!

its a cherry on cake when jalal's monologue said:

"phir se wohi ehsaas, kya hai yeh...sine me dard hai kya??? ya phir woh khushi ka ehsaas jaisa ammijaan kehti hai. yeh ehsaas hume tab hua tha, jab hum walid banne wale the. tab hum khush the. aj kyu khush hai hum? AJ YEH EHSAAS KYU???"

I WAS DANCING BHAGDA TILL THEN... my heart is singing... Dekha hai pehli baar sajan ki aankho me pyaar

then came that imagination of jallu having passionate with jodha...keh dijiye ke apko humse mohobbat nahi...ke aapke dil me humare lie jasbaat nahi...agar ap kehti hai to hum chale jayenge yaha se...JAAYE???

haaayyy!!!!!!!!! mere dil pe haath or sapno ki duniya me main fir chali gayi...

or phir mera khwab toota...ND THAT DHAKKA MAKE ALL BROKE!!!! JODHA!!! 😡

days started to passed, and my obsession started to grow more and more...

after that epic dhakka scene I thought that NOW all goody goody feel all gone...
but my assumption was totally wrong... I though now the track will go all in vain... but soon I realised that the track the most right track...ever 😳 

jab ek mard ke zindagi me koi dusri aurat aa jaye to jalan to hona lazmi hai

that's what happen to JODHA , when a beautiful wohcame in between them...the love and respect for Jalal started to grow more and more... 
and I am loving the track... Then the pol of Benazir was out in front of us and in results Jodha consume the vish... and THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TRACK OF JODHA AKBAR all boost up to start...

and that epic outbursts of Jalal and the dreamy scene of Jodha Jalal all romantic...

"duniya bhar se humne apne jasbaat chupaye... per tujhse kya chupa hai mere malik...
tu use humse marhum mat kar jiske bagair hum reh nahin payenge...jiske bagair hum jee nahin payenge mere malik... ❤️ 

hum aapko jane nahin denge...aap humesha zid karti ayi hai... apne zid ke samne sabko jhukati ayi hai... per is bar hum apko ye zid karne nahin denge
ye sach hai...ke hum apko dekhna nahin chahte apko sunna nahin chahte... per sach yehin hai jodha begum...ke hum jab bhi aankh bandh karte hai... hume sirf apka chehra dikhayi deta hai...
phir chahe hum kuch bhi kahe...phir chahe hum ye bhi kahe ke hum aapse nafrat karte hai...per sach yehin hai allah kasam...hum aapse mohobbat karte hai...

I can say that each and every Ja fan wished that that moment of 4th Feb 2014 could be real...but it's Ekta Ji's show so have to wait... and we r eagerly waiting...

then SIKRI track... and that aankho hi aankho me pyaarof Akdha...

then jodha k man me jage naye ehsaas... 

ISHQ THA WOH EHSAAS...ISHQ THA WOH JASBAAT...BADAL DI YE DUNIYA... BADAL DI WOH HALAT

Lekin fir aayi nayi problem... mahamanga ke shatir nigaho ke samne ladkhada gayi Jalal ka yaqeen or jodha ki shiddat bhai mohobbat

and I was too much enjoying... even my mom enjoyed the Sikri and JUDAYI track... my dad never got the TV remote for IPL 🤣 

THE CONSUMMATION of our love birds... 

now I have to stop my blubber as I can't see u all bored with my experience and my feelings towards our fav show... ya I am a bit filmy...but one thing I can say that

JODHA AKBAR IS ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HAPPEN TO ME EVER... THIS IS THE SERIAL ONLY I WACHED ALL MOST TILL THE END...MAY BE THE LAST FEW TRACKS IRRITATED ME THE MOST LIKE : LABONI TRACK OR ENGLISH MAN TRACKS...

still 

I will always cherish it ... the love story of JALALUDDIN MUHAMMAD & JODHA BAI...  ane wale sadiyo me ye sab dohraya jayega... jab bhi humara naam lia jayega...uske sath juda hoga aapka naam... log bhale hi Shahenshah JALALUDDIN MUHAMMAD ko yad rakkhe na rkkhe per hum jodha ke jalal ke naam se zaroor jane jayenge...waqt ka kya hai jodha begum.. waqt sab badal deta hai...ho sakta hai kalko humare paas yeh saltanat ho na ho... per aapke lie humari mohobbat humeaha rahegi jodha begum

Shinning_stuti

I think I have shared the memory of watching the first time before as well. I was just surfing the channels when I watched the legendary scene of Jodha holding sword on Jalal's throat in the prison. It was such an exciting scene that I was hooked with it. Then slowly I started watching regularly and then did not understand when I got addicted to it.

One of my achievements was I had spread this addiction to all of my family. Not only my mother, even my father used to watch along with us and that too with all his interest. My sister was not a fan of this of course because I liked the show and it is unwritten rule that whatever I like have to be disliked by her; still I remember many scenes those we both watched together and enjoyed- like the episode of Ruqaiya's abortion, Jalal vs tiger, Jodha's poisoning etc... There are a lot of memories related with the show. I remember how we used to sit in front of TV at 11 pm at night discussing seriously about the next track of the show. Still remember the silly fights between my father and my mother on the debate of Jalal-vs-Jodha, where my father was ready to bash Jodha always and mother used to defend her with all her strength of voice 😆... Remember how my mother was scolding Jodha on screen when she was running with Khybar in her pregnant state. 🤣Remember the episodes of twins' death where we all got kinda emotional. [L]

So silly I was that I used to go to facebook pages of the show and wrote long essays to vent out my frustrations on the characters, and even used to fight with the other fans very seriously... All are so serious about the show that the fights often used to go to personal level. 🤣 India Forum came much later, when I started writing FanFiction at the end days, but was always an avid reader of all the posts of JA forum. 😃 There always had been an eagerness to get a mind-blowing episode every day, which we used to get seldom at the later days... however, used to imagine a lot of things those days regarding what will happen at the next episode; and all those ideas still give inputs to the fanfictions I write and on which I am addicted nowadays. Years have passed Jodha Akbar is ended; but the madness, the addiction is still on...   

Devilow

It's so awesome that Jodha Akbar or should say parijat are still loved by many, for me, parijat are a beautiful couple meant to play the role of Jodha Akbar.how can I forget their sweet romantic relationship. I still watch Jodha Akbar when I get free time,I feel they are a part of life now,at least one week once I have to see them,I am that addicted to the show. Hopefully parijat will come back together to a new show,fingers crossed. 

--cute.manasi--

5 years...

I watched the first episode & liked the soul talk between J A .

Then began watching quite sincerely from shahi shadi saptah , & no stopping since then . show & forum both became habbit , developed sheer fondness for the leads...❤️

Thanx to the show , that I became part of this lovely forum , got to read such splendid stories over the years thus providing some contentment to all the yearnings .

Thanx to the show , I made some awesome friends who are family , & today i don't feel like imagining of life without them .

So thankyou JA .

Ssoujanya

Jodha Akbar is the only serial which I watched completely and I has became the part of my daily life😊.
So how I started watching serial is...
I was surfing through the channels and I saw the first promo of JA in zee tv and I was interested in Akbar's life from childhood by styding about him or reading Akbar-Birbal stories😊. I used to watch balika vadhu in colors and I was fed up with it😲. So, i saw 1st two episodes and left it again. Then again one day I saw the episode in which ruquiah and jodha meet for first time and my mother and brother are very angry with me for not keeping balika vadhu⭐️. Later I went to hostel and forgot about it. But one day while eating breakfast I saw new paper and I was shocked to know JA is 2nd in TRP ratings👏 and asked my mom about it. Then, she said that they are watching it every day and it is very intresting. Then, me and my friend took senior laptop and saw serial sitting while night😳. Before we did not understand Hindi completely  so we used to read written update and then watch epsiode.we didn't sleep whole night that day. I have no access to watch serial so I used to read written update only😭.

RSlovesJA

Initially i was reading written updates nd once in awhile watch in desitvbox. When it reached peek I bought new TV nd DTH connection only to watch JA...

Will miss the lovely show nd beginning episodes.  

Happy took bcz of J.A. i got so many lovely sisters. 😊

**Credits**
Akdha OS- Shinning_stuti
Post 2- felicity aka Shagun
Tags- vrinda
Happy anniversary to Jodha Akbar, a show which made all of us mad!⭐️ 

Very nice thread, Vrinda! The write-up about Jalal and Jodha are bang on! 😃  Loved reading about all the friends' experiences... Have not gone through all of them but surely will.😳

One thing, can you please increase the font size of the OS and the experiences shared by all? 😛 😆 And also a space between the title and the first line of the os please. 😆

Happy anniversary to Jodha Akbar. 😳
Show which connected many people in a strong bond. 

Beautiful thread, Vrinda .
You put so much effort in this thread. 👏
Thank you so much for making this thread for us.😳
Love the introduction...thoughtful of you and enjoyed reading everyone experiences.😳
Things we all did for this show na 😆

Stuti 🤗
Amazing one shot.👏
Entertaining and funny 😆
Most important i just love the concept and the title 👏
Best way to show viewer's frustrations. 👍🏼
If only something like this happened in real 😆
Poor Mr Paliwal.😆
Hey Bhagwan... Jodha compliment King chandragupta Maurya in front of jalal .😆 
But i like the conversation between Jalal and jodha .👍🏼
Wow jodha  knows that we all are crazy for her husband .
I like the way she highlighted brighter side also .😳