Bigg Boss 2 Winner (Female)

Poll

Bigg Boss 2 Winner (Female)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi all!! 

The first impression is the best impression... so let us all vote the winner (female) based on our first impressions & comment on the order in which the female contestants will be eliminated!!

Cheers!😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Elimination order (first to be eliminated ---> last to be eliminated):

Nithya ---> Mamathi Chari ---> Vaishnavi ---> Yashika Aannand ---> Janani Iyer ---> Aishwarya Dutta ---> Riythvika ---> Ramya NSK ---> Mumtaj
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My vote goes to rithvika
But time will tell nalavar yaar ketavar yaar
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like Mumtaj. Biased as I mentioned in episode discussion thread. But she has high chances of disappointing us as she may turn out to be like Namitha in future. Depending on whom she chose to stick to. She can surely volunteer and all but hopefully don't take that as entitlement to boss around or bully others like Gayathri did in first season. Weirdly my fav for first season was Namitha until she went bad after teaming up with Gayathri. I liked her more than Oviya in the start. Then ofcourse we all know how tables turned and we became Oviya Army. 😳
Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also liked Mumtaj from first impression. She sounded similar to me and can relate to her (10 times good if u r good and can show 10 times attitude when needed). You would never know how they turn out to be , may be we need couple of weeks to predict them all. Like 55sasa55 , I also Used to like Namita but she turned out to be a real bad a** after teaming up with G3, Sakthi gang.
I used to like Janani Iyer from her movies , let us see how she turns out to be. I hope people can try to be themselves rather than acting to be nice to win public. 
Edited by Honeyarjun - 5 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well even they try to be themselves some will come across as fake cos all of them have seen the show before coming in. Mumtaj is soft spoken now just like Namitha. She went from finalist worthy to getting kicked out earlier than Gayathri Shakti Julie Snehan Raiza all. Sometimes I do wish she hadn't. She was so relatable when she first came. She was happy eventhough she was aware of her size and the ridicule she will go thru. I too feel bad calling malai maadu. But it's definitely not for her size but more for her attitude and character. Also when she kept insisting that there is half truth only shown, it was annoying. Recently I saw an article about big boss from kamal sir and he beautifully said how cameras are like mirrors they reflect what you show. If mirror shows your hair messy it means you made your messy and stood infront of mirror that's why it shows messy. Mirror cannot mess your hair, it doesn't have hands to do so. Thought that was a great thought. Namitha change was significant as she was the one who started all the problems. And Julie added more fuel. I honestly hope Mumtaj don't turn out that way. Btw I like Ritvika also but there were less footage of her in the show. Plus I saw her face when Oviya came in. She clearly wasn't happy. Which is okay I mean atleast she is being truthful there. Will have to wait and see if she turns out good. Yashika was fake to the core. Janani seem to have known many prior. She might turn Gayathri on us soon idk but she reminded me more of Bindhu. Also to watch out for then. The rest were really forgettable actually. I don't rmb the rest now.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I like Mumtaj ...But she is giving me Gayathri vibes ...
She already said she is great cook...Cooking  is one mahan job  in audience eyes ...If she doesn't open her mouth instead played vicim card  I m sure she can reach reach finale week 😆
If Gayathri wasn't bully her cooking would ve made her to reach finale week...I remember many were like how hard to cook for 15-16 contestants :P in d initial episodes
 But again a strong contestant won be winning  as how Vijay tv ve been picking their winners in  all their reality shows

All  I want is a  female winner in  this season ...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
From the first impression, I loved Mumtaz as she was v real, outspoken, bold and I could connect with her. Tho she gave me Namitha vibes and I did connect with Nami too initially...no idea whether Mumtaz will b able to retain the strong positive persona in the show. 
I feel threatened by her dominance too. She readily took the cooking task on day 1 , she knew how powerful the kitchen is. She played smart. Now it needs to b seen whether her passion comes across as well. Cooking for the show and cooking-serving with passion has 2 sides to it and she can win hearts with the 2nd category. 
Now since she has witnessed the season 1 , will she ruin her game by letting herself to b portrayed as Gayathri or Namitha? I assume She is smart to know how the game works and will play smartly too. 

Aish I found cute.
Yashika confused...
Janani ...insecure
Rithvika...trying to settle and calm her nerves.
Mamathi...the shrewd one...
Nithya...pure drama...
Ramya...content with helping the chores and music..may b..
Vaishnavi...rushing it up to settle...trying to befriend many...hmmm

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aishwarya dutta is the oly female contestant i liked till now n she was genuine compared to others...others all reminded me bb1 female contestants

janani- bindhu🥱 on top of that her reaction when oviya entered showed pure jealousy, she will try to be soft spoken n talk like doll but her real character wil come soon...

mumtaz- have the potential but i feel she ll be very bossy adhuvum mamati kooda serndha thats all sure this will turn out as gaythri n namitha(ennala nee keta unnala naa keten maari😆)

mamathi- she behaves like she knows everything n pretends like she is very classy🥱

Yaashika- acting fake she knows tamil but pretends to act cute with her konjam konjam tamil, looks like she also came with some stratergy to play the game but pretends like she is not aware of the show, her face was calculative when she saw oviya

Nithya- women card at the very first day👎🏼

Rithvika - soft spoken n looks confused may turnout good or bad silently

ramya - not enough footage lets see today, i din  see her in the house

vaishanavi- wants to get in good books of ppl n over acting to impress ppl( ananth ji kooda pesumbotho note panen😆)

Edited by muffin_love - 5 years ago