Omg! Yeh kya tha? Update soon please Rida ðŸ˜ƒ
Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice prologue
Thanks for the pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
what a promo.wonder why ishita is doing this to punish raman when he loves her so much that he is willing to give up his life for her. hope he is fine 
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a very happy belated birthday di
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats a lot for new story di
interesting prologue
waiting fort first part
updt soon
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting prolong
Update soon
Belated happy birthday
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishra2015

Very interesting prolong

Update soon
Belated happy birthday

Will update soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hello friends

finally starting this story i know many of you were eagerly waiting for this story i really hope you will appreciate it and enjoy reading it.

Teri Meri Khamoshiyaan

Shot 1

As the new sun rises bringing a new day in hyderabad, a girl in late 20s looks at her house for last time her eyes get filled with fresh tears when she notice the big photo frame hung in the middle of hall of an elderly couple with their young daughter with a garland. She wipes her tears and says: I have lost my family in a single day.. mera sab kuch cheen liya. Mein yahan aur nahe reh sakti agar yahan rahoongi to mar jaogi aur muje jeena hai apna maqsad poora karna hai muje. Saying this she holds her suitcase and drags her feet out of the bungalow giving a final look she sits in the taxi and leaves the city with a heavy heart.

While somewhere in Mumbai, three young men were sipping their drinks and laughing over something. They get silent when another one comes inside and says: kiya horaha hai? Itna jashan kiss baat ka hai

One of the men gets up and hugs him and says: raman.. yaar tu azad hogaya hai us bala say aur kiya chahiye issi liye ye jashan hai.

Raman looks at the man and says: thanks mihir , he looks at other and continue to say: ashok ravi tum teeno nahe hoty to pata nahe kiya ho jata.

Ashok: be happy man. Koi tension stress lene ki zarorat nahe hai.

Raman looks at ravi and says: ravi they have accepted the compensation na

Ravi nods and says: mein ne Hyderabad wala matter sort kar diya hai. Ab jo howa tu usy bhoool ja aur agay barh.

Raman nods.

Mihir forward the drink and says: ajse teri new life hai raman. Ye jam tere naam. All smiles and drinks the alcohol.

After three years.

Delhi

Heavy traffic was flowing on the roads of delhi, raman driving the car cursing the traffic jam and says: what the hell. I have to reach office as soon as possible agar aj ki meeting reh gayi to papa meri jaan nikal denge. As the signal turns green, raman zooms his car fastly to reach his office.

Raman was driving the car fastly, suddenly a girl comes in front of his car out of no where. Raman applies the brake hurriedly, while car stops just inches away from the girl. Girl screams in horror. Raman gets out of the car and shouts: are you mad?? Andhi ho kiya..

Girl looks at raman with her  big almond eye which were filled with fear. Raman lost in those eyes, he softly asks: are you alright.

Girl nods and says: I am sorry..

Her sweet voice echoes in his ears he feels a sudden pull for her which he has never felt for any girl. He was looking at her while she adjusted her duppata and turns to leave. Raman keep looking her retreating figure. His chain of thoughts break due to the horn. He smiles and ruffles his hairs and start his journey again to office.

Bhallas Group of Industries

Raman enters the office and silently prays: mata rani aj gabbar say bacha lena. Traffic ki wajah say aj ki meeting to miss hogayi. He was going towards his cabin when his secretary comes and says: sir, mr bhalla is calling you in his cabin.

Raman shook his head and moves towards the cabin of his father. He enters the cabin and sees his father sitting angrily looking at him. He looks down and was about to say something when his father shows him palm and says: irresponsibility ki bhi had hoti hai raman. You are my only son. I have a lot of expectation from you. But you always disappoint me. You know now na how much this meeting was important.

Raman: haan papa per mein

Mr bhalla: zaroor raat ko apne un awara dostoon ka saath night clubs mein gaye hogy aur nashe mein hone ki wajah say subah ankh nahe khuli

Raman: aisa nahe hai papa

Mr bhalla: haan phr koi jhoot bolo puttar

Raman: jhoot nahe papa sach keh raha hoon. Mein time say uth gaya tha maa say pooch lene bus traffic mein phans gaya tha.

Mr bhalla looks at him.

Raman: sach papa

Mr bhalla: jao aur kaam karo.

Raman nods and leaves.

Mr bhalla: ye larka kab sudhre ga

Raman smiles and says: thank god iss lecture say chutkara to mila. He was going towards his cabin when he felt familiar scent around him. He turns and finds that girl in his office. He narrows his eyes and think: ye kon hai.

He was about to go towards her but felt a pat on his shoulder he turns and finds his friend ashok: kaisa hai yaar.

Raman: ashok dekh us taraf .. ye larki kon hai?

Ashok looks at the direction raman was pointing. He smiles and says: oh ye. Ye humare marketing department mein assistant hai.  Ishita naam hai iska

Raman: ishita... phele to nahe dekha isse

Ashok: yaar itne employees hai tu thori har aik ko janta hai. Kiya irada hai tera

Raman: bohat hi naik irada hai ashok. He smiles and leaves.

Ashok shook his head and says: chalo breaking news hai abhi mihir aur ravi say share karta hoon kay humari bhabhi ane wali hai.

Raman was working in his cabin reading carefully the content of report. He hears the knock on door he says: come in. ishita comes inside the cabin and says: sir apne bulaya..

Raman gets mesmerised  by her sweet jingling voice he was lost in her angelic face chubby cheeks with fair complexion the innocent eyes which were hypnotising him. Ishita was looking at him and coughs breaking raman trance.

Ishita: sir ye hai file jo apne mangwayi thi

Raman: haan rakh do idhar.

Ishita put the file on table and turns to leave when raman stops her and says: sit down I want to talk to you.

Ishita nods and settles on chair. Raman says: we are launching a new product. I want to make a new team for it. Aur uski marketing ki poori responsibility tumhari hai. Aur tum muje direct report karogi.

Ishita was shocked with sudden promotion. She was trying to understand what she has heard when raman says: now you can leave I have some important work. She nods and leaves while raman winks at her retreating figure and says: mein wo rahasya hon jo tum kabhi suljha nahe paogi. Mein khud tumhain jitna door karonga tum utna hi mere qareeb ajao gi. Dekhti jao agay kiya hota hai

Soon time start passing, it was six month raman and ishita were working on the new product launch. Both gets friendly with each other raman uses to help ishita in her problems while ishita was liking his concern and care.

Raman was having coffee with his friends in restaurant. Mihir looks at raman and says: whats the plan?

Raman: I didn't got you mihir

Ashok: yehi kay six month hogaye hai whats the status of your relation with ishita

Raman: friends

Ravi: matlab you are now not interested in her

Raman: asia nahe hai

Mihir: then make us understand. I didn't get this how you fall for her look at her she is just an ordinary girl. Middle class say hai koi fashion sense nhe hai phr kaise

Raman: tu nahe samjhe ga mihir. Wo jab aati hai na to sab kuch thum jata hai meri aur usky darmiyaan ki khamosshiyaan baatain karti hai. Uski ankhain aisa lagta hai kuch keh rahi hai. Uski baat samjhne kay liye muje koi words nahe chahiye sirf khamoshi hi sab keh deti hai.

Ashok: tu ye khasmoshi kab tory ga.

Raman: jab she will trust me

Ravi: are you joking raman. You are friends and she doesn't trust you

Raman: haan meine uski ankhoon mein abhi trust nhe dekha

Mihir: humain to bus apne yaar ki shadi ka hi wait hai khoob bhangra dalain gay.

Ashok: haan haan jashan hoga.

Raman smiles and says: acha mein chalta hoon.

Ravi: bhabhi say milne ja raha hai.

Raman: nhe koi kaam hai.

Saying this raman leaves and drives off to his house. He notice that ishita is standing in middle of road and cursing her scooty. He stops the car and says: ishita.. what happen.

Ishita: meri scooty kharab hogayi hai

Raman:; come I will drop you home. Its not safe

Ishita: no its okay I will manage

Raman: don't be adamant ishita. Come I will call the mechanic he will fix your scooty come and sit inside.

Ishita nods and settles in car. Raman signs her to tie the seat belt. Ishita smiles and ties it. Journey was silent. Raman and ishita kept stealing glances at each other. Soon they were outside of ishita flat. Raman: lo agaya ghar tumhara.

Ishita: thank you sir

Raman: how many times  I have to tell you to call me raman not sir we are friends

Ishita smiles lightly at raman. She was trying to open the belt but couldn't. raman looks at her and says: may i. ishita shook her head in affirmation. Raman lean close to ishita and tries to open the belt. His hand touches her waist both felt shiver against their spine with their sudden proximity.

Raman opens the belt and looks at ishita face she was looking away while her fingers were fidgeting with each other. Raman notice the hair strand on her face he touches her cheek ishita looks at raman both shares an eyelock raman put the loose strand behind her ear his hot breath was fanning her face both were breathing heavily while her cheeks were turning red

Raman: belt khul gayi hai. He says huskily

Ishita: huh.. she was lost in him. Raman smiles and sits properly and says: ishita belt khul gayi hai. Getting caught ishita looks away and opens the door and turns to leave raman chuckles and says: aik do teen.. abhi palte gi.

Ishita stops and turns raman face lit up with smile. Ishita says: chai lein gay raman.

Raman smiles listening his name from her he comes out of car and says: sure my pleasure. Soon both were inside the house. Ishita goes to kitchen to make tea while raman was looking around the house it was simple house with almost no furniture single bed two chairs with study table and sofa across the television. Walls were also empty. He was getting a different feeling looking at the house.

He hears a shriek from kitchen he rushes there and finds ishita finger was bleeding. He hold her finger and says: oh my god its deep cut. He drags her out of kitchen and bandages her wound and asks: dard kam hua

Ishita: marham rakhne say kuch zakham nahe bharty.

Raman looks at her and says: kya..

Ishita: kuch nhe.. I am fine..mein chai lati hoon

Raman: rehne do you rest I will leave

Ishita: nahe raman chai to pee lain.

Raman phone rings he takes the call and says: I am coming. He looks apologetically at ishita and says: sorry next time zaroor chai piyonga abhi maa bula rahi hai. Chalta hoon bye.

Ishita smiles and says: bye.

Raman leaves the house while ishita looks at her wounded finger and says: ishq aatish hai khud bhi jalti hai auron ko bhi jalati hai. While other side raman smiles remembering his effect on ishita and says: ishq aatish hai aag hai jab dil mein utarti hai to mit jati hai.

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will find it intruding and  like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don't forget to hit like also.

Love

Riddi