KuNan Discussion Thread #1 ~~ let destiny define love...

Posted: 5 years ago

"We often fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"

The handsome and talented Shakti Arora and gorgeous and vivacious Drashti Dhami have comeback

to steal our hearts with their excellent performances. We would like to wish them all the best and
are eagerly waiting for them to grace our tv screens as Kunal and Nandini.

Dear Kunal,

How are you? It's been so long! How is everything? How is everyone? How is life?how is your clinic and how is your rapport with kids? Bachcho ka doctor kiya abhibhi bachcho ko extra band aid lagata hai, unhe brave dikhane ke liye? You know I was watching Tum Bin last night! A particular scene of that movie reminded me of you! Do you remember our first meeting Kunal? I was wet... standing in front of the door asking Rajdeep to open the door! And suddenly you appeared in the corridor! You have no idea how mortified I was!! I just wanted to hide myself from you at that moment and thanked god when you silently walked to your room without coming closer to me! Rajdeep opened the door... But pushed me away and didn't let me inside even after that and upar se... you got out of your room and advanced towards me!! I didn't know what to do... I just wanted to run away... far away... So far from all these that I didn't notice the car that hit me slightly!! And all of a sudden... the truck... within moments all I could see... was... you... the rain water made it blurry!! Water was dripping from the sky... on you... and from your face, your hair... the droplets ... falling on me... I don't know from how long we stayed like that... a moment?? An eternity... I don't know... because by then, all I could see was ... your eyes... I still can't explain what I was feeling exactly at that time!

You know, later I realized that I didn't thank you properly that evening for saving my life! And also for making me feel that how a marriage should be, how there should be a place for love, fights, anger and pain... but should be no place for violence, fear and injuries! Your eyes are so sharp Kunal... you not only saw my external old injuries, but also saw the internal ones!! You taught me that evening how the relationship of a married couple should be of two equals, about how they should respect each other... And also I should thank you for giving me back my Mouli, whom I lost long back because of one wrong decision... Years ago, I became her strength, when she wanted to fulfill her dreams, and years later, she (along with you) became my strength to get out of my nightmare! And with you two, I started LIVING again! And strangely, you became the one within whom; I saw everything that a man should have, to make a marriage, A MARRIAGE...it's you from whom I have learned to change me, based on my feelings towards others words, actions and attitudes that ignite negatives in me!! How was I was supposed not to feel... And no words can fully describe all the feelings I have for you...

Everything seems like a dream... how everything changed? Something good... something bad... Rishton ke maine badal kaise gaye??Have all these really happened?? Or am I still dreaming and may wake up any time in my nightmare with Rajdeep... I donno... can you tell me??                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nandini 

Dear Nandini

Thanks for reminding me about these extra band aids, next patient has stomach ache, but I am gonna put a band aid anyway! You wrote to me and it's a strange feeling... a mixed feeling... I am unable to describe, exactly like your word are unable to describe the feelings you have for me! I am good and waise I was watching TUM BIN last night too!! And there is a difference in that scene and our FASTEST RUNNER KOUN wala race that evening! Here the heroine was running behind the hero! Mujhe hassi aa jaati hai ye scene dekh kar!! Anyway, how am I supposed to even forget about that evening?? Can't even forget the whole day! Thought to spend a few days in Goa with Mouli after the Medical Conference, but she had to leave! Kaam hi kuchh aisa tha! She pushed me to stay there for a bit more time! She left the hotel and within a few moments I heard fire alarm! And after coming out I saw sprinklers on... all drenched and Rajdeep holding you in his arms safely, from being insulted by the other maybe and apologizing to everyone for your MISTAKE! Little did I know that the MISTAKE was, a congratulations cake for Mouli and those arms are more there to crush you rather than save you! Even though he gave me a hint about what kind of person he is when I met him in the golf course!

You know the moment I saw you asking Rajdeep to open the door in the corridor, I instantly understood what was going on... I wanted to help, but I didn't know how to approach! You wanted to hide it, rather than face it! I went to my room, but I was uncomfortable about you ... I was worried about you... that's the reason I came back and you started running!! I was more worried that you may harm yourself by running like this!! And I was right! The first car and it just touched you slightly and then the truck... I guess I went through strongest adrenaline rush! Uff! Sill gives me goose bumps! And within instant, I saw... Your big brown eyes looking into mine... "Eye contact; how the soul catches fire... you refused to take my help for standing up to you refusing to accept that you are being abused by your husband!! I sometimes imagine what if I would have been back to Mumbai that day with Mouli! And MOULI, I have seen how much she loved you, cared for you... and was worried for you the moment she got to know that you are still being abused by Rajdeep! Agar mujhe Moulin a mili hoti, to kiya main tumse milti?? 125 crores people in a country and I met you two! Everything changes, everything changed!! I know life has no reset button; we can't take anything back or can't undo anything!!  But life is about about trusting your feelings, taking chances, finding happiness, learning from your past and realizing ... That... everything changes... a lot of things can happen in future, but one thing is sure- you will never have to live that nightmare anymore...

Kunal                

Edited by moumita.madhuk - 5 years ago

~Kunal~

"It takes a strong man to handle a broken woman"

Kunal is a paediatrician, cheerful, caring , supportive and a happy go lucky guy . He is a perfect life
partner that every girl wishes to have .He is a self righteous man who believes in calling a spade a
spade . Being a man of strong sense of responsibility ,loyalty and always stands by his principles . He
loves his wife mouli and has high regards for her. He is an optimistic person who believes in taking
the life as it comes
.Kunal is head over heels in love with mouli ,and then her best friend Nandini enters their life and
with time passing by,she became a lot more than just a friend to him.He is in a dilemma;he doesn't
want to break mouli's trust and doesn't know if his feelings for Nandini is right or wrong

~Nandini~

"It is not the bruises on the body that hurts,but the wound of the heart and the scars on the mind."
Once a vivacious and bubbly girl is now a victim of domestic violence. Years of abuse and lack of
support has turned her into a meek and underconfident girl. She keeps telling herself that she will fix
him one day, but he has always been like this and doesn't intend to change.She is yet to realize that
this toxic relationship will consume her one day and she needs to save herself while there's still
time rather than waiting for Rajdeep to mend his ways.She craves for her childhood best friend
mouli and still regrets the day she chose Rajdeep over mouli .
It's not easy to forget the bad marriage , but life has to go on.Nandini is trying to pickup her broken
nest and wants to live the life of her dream.But, if she goes ahead with it,then it would mean her
best friend's marriage going for a toss.That's the reason she is stopping herself  from taking this big leap.

"We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason"

A scared Nandini running towards her husband seeing the crowd at the hotel! Crying... because everyone was blaming her for the fire alarm. Kunal, joining the crowd to see what has actually happened but didn't blame her at all! He in fact felt sorry for the scared lady who was drenched from head to toe! That was probably their first 'interaction', their first scene in one frame. None of them had seen each other, yet the concern he had for her was clearly seen. He calmed the crowd down so that everyone stops shouting at her - shouldn't it be her husband doing that instead of Kunal? He has never interacted with her before, yet he's the one protecting her from everyone. Kunal & Nandini meet each other by coincidence again, this time, in a very unique way... Nandini's abusive husband had thrown her out of the room and the poor soul kept knocking at the door! But he didn't listen. Kunal sees her pleading him to open the door and walked slowly towards her. She got conscious knowing that someone is behind and stopped right there, trying to hide her face. He even then hadn't seen her face completely, nor did she. Such a subtle scene. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable; she didn't want him to see her wound on the forehead, so he, with respect, looked at the floor and walked away. She turned herself once he reached the other side of her face, he looked back at her with concern, but still didn't want to bother or make her feel uncomfortable and just left. So many emotions through their expressive eyes. The concern-connection he has for her though... So beautifully emoted and executed. It just makes you want to see more of them in one frame

He reached his hotel room feeling very tensed and uncomfortable. He felt restless thinking about the vulnerable lady (Nandini) he didn't even see properly. To clear his doubt, he went out... seeing the same lady standing helpless and abandoned, he goes towards her to ask but she just ran away from there. Kunal tried stopping her, but she was gone. He got even more concerned so ran after her. Here we have another concern-connection. A truck was about to hit Nandini but Kunal saved her; he didn't care about his own life. They share a very short eye-lock moment. The kind of expressive eyes these two have makes the scene look even more beautiful. Like chemistry is clearly seen between them. Kunal was concerned so took her back to the hotel and did her wound dressing on the forehead. There's something so beautiful every time Kunal & Nandini look into each other's eyes... To clear his doubts, he started talking about marriage, and real relationships. How marriage should be full of love and trust, how there is no space for violence in it. He tried making her speak up the truth; she wasn't willing to utter any of her problems to him. Though his words had an impact on her, tears started falling down her cheeks; she still controls chose to keep quiet about her husband's tortures. She was about to leave when Kunal stopped her, just to give her his contact card. She is a stranger to him and so is he; he still gives her his contact card so that she could call him if problem arises for her. She didn't even deny. There's that understanding between Kunal & Nandini that has got everyone talking about them. Seeing the concern Kunal has for her, makes him even more loveable. A victim of domestic violence and vulnerable woman, a successful pediatrician, caring and very supportive - what will happen once they meet? Once they know about each other's pain and problems? There is nothing common between these two yet so much is. Their subtle and beautiful chemistry is gonna be worth watching, you just get thrilled seeing them in one frame! 

Headers: Saniya, keepdreaming  

Write Up: moumita.madhuk ,_Nightmare_ ,rabia.shaktiaro

Co-ordinating team

-Lehar- 
 Alohomora_ 
 _Nightmare_ 
 rabia.shaktiaro 
Anysia 
 moumita.madhuk  

Edits: Saniya and rabia.shaktiaro 

Forum Rules

Discussion threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to DTs.

Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. Main purpose is bond here with other members who likes the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they likes.

Chatting -Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow minimum chatting in DTs, provided it is related to this DT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

DTs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the DT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your DT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Report - If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the DT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the DT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

2nd - Another Warning Note 

3rd - Another Warning Note

4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)

5th - Close DT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th - Close DT for 1 week (7 Days)

7th - Get rid of DT completely from the SBRK Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually! Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the DT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

* Do Not Post  If Not The Member Of This DT* 
*  Do Not Quote More Than Three Times*
*Do Not Bash/Mock Any Other Celebrity/Member
*Name Calling Against Actors /Members /Characters Are Stirictly Not Allowed
*Admin Can Remove Any Member Name WithOut Any Warning If That Member Creates Any Kind Of trouble In The DT

# Have A Healthy Discussion And Do Enjoy #

Edited by rabia.shaktiaro - 5 years ago

Alohomora_
                 Anushyas
                 Anysia
                 Ayesha05

bobby13rocks
            BatoolFatima9

Drashtilove

Fortuitous

Geetdrashti

harshiidiv

-JaZ-

keepdreaming
                KuNan

-Lehar-
             LovelyUmang5

moumita.madhuk
                 mysweetheart12
                 meghasweet
                 muno
                 manisha901

_Nightmare_
                neenav2Dd
                nidhirastogi000

Rabia.shaktiaro
                RN14
                rosemahal
                RM14

Snow_Angel
                Sania_Sania
               sangeeta33
              Strike
              SANJANA9167

If U Would Like To Be Added To The Members List Please Press The Like Button On This Post Or U  Can Pm Any Admin.

ADMINS: 

moumita.madhuk

Rabia.shaktiaro

CO-ADMINS: 

Anysia

_Nightmare_

WELCOME TO THE KuNan Discussion Thread! 

Congrats on Kunan DT guys 🥳Looks AWESOME!