ddfanb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
being a Drashti Dhami fans it hurts to write this post
but i really feel sorry that Drashti Dhami did this show and that too character of nandini
never wanted Drashti Dhami to do this type of character. 
i wanted her to  portray an independent woman epitome of women empowerment

but here i got opposite

i mean what type of lady is nandini

she is a not a  friend even

i mean she did not believe her so called best  friend when she was telling her about rajdeep character and mind it at that time they were not married
and now she is shedding tears my friend my friend, it is not looking real,sorry but i  cannot relate with her .
and then she will backstab her friend and have an affair with her hubby
wow what a friend

then as a woman, i mean she is not ready to fight for her unborn child
ready for abortion and it seems that she has done it earlier also. i mean even weak animals also fight and revolut when it is tfor he safelty of their child 

and what rajdeep said that it was his condition of marriage that he does not want child, then why she married him. 

and what to say
she is giving her jewely so that rajdeep can pay the prostitute
i mean is she ie really a woman
she has nothing inside , nothing which can burn or boil
feel so irritated while watching

i am so angry why Drashti Dhami did this show, i think it is biggest mistake  of her career .
i fear that all her hard work as an actress will be waisted as  this will not be liked by trp audeince also. if any charcater will be loved that will be of mauli and she will get sympathy also 

yes there are many women like nandini but they also revoult , show some opposition and atlest in their toughts they  they show the agrression but here nandini  not doing this even in her thoughts.

they are nandini in real life but this characetr is not looking like real, not able to identify with her, full of flaws and weekness , i am really sorry that Drashti Dhami is doing this character and this is her first charcater which  i hate so far and this is her first show which i dont feel like  watching

and see the trp
it isnot even in top 20
trp is i think 1.1