bepannah,My thoughts,In all fairness...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My thoughts ~ep 65. 15.6.18.  In all fairness ..  

Overall being fair is, being objective, impartial and unbiased. The law of the land aspires to dispense justice free from favouritism and self-interest. Judgement that is equitable, dictated by reason, sense of fair play and conscience. Today's episode, in all fairness is powerful play of words of unravelling the veracity behind unfounded lies. Double murder, an alleged affair are unpicked, rather ruthlessly by the defence lawyer. The ulterior motive is to save Aditya  and on his behest ,alongside  him, Zoya Arora too.   

However when it comes to battling out cases, both for and against a charge. The final verdict lies in the hands of how well justifications for and against the defendant are put forward. Within Zoya and Aditya's trial we observe how the base motive both from the prosecution and defence is guided by selfishness or moral depravity. The court battle between Hooda' and Rajveer is about winning the war, and not about pursuing the truth in its purest. Manipulating the truth to suit needs is seen as acceptable. Claims though, are made from both sides that lies will be exposed to bring about true justice to the aggrieved parties.

In all fairness to Harsh Hooda, and surreptitiously the Siddiqui's  too, it's a simple base motive to  protect their  family brand name. Along in Harsh's scathing attack on Yash Arora, I clearly sense an echo of Waseem's opinion about Yash. Did these two powerful ,men join heads before the final launch of the defence? Historically ,through fair or foul ways  both families, to be fair, have put in effort to establish their , good name, reputation , dignity and honour. The issue though now remains in the maintenance of the  family respectability  image. Both Hooda's and Siddiqi's as I seen it , have suffered a set back to their family name by the existence of Yash Arora. The dead man has been a huge source of scandalous social embarrassment to both families. I fear, what transpired in the court proceedings today somehow not only frees Zoya and Aditya of criminal charges they were guilty of, but also scores off Yash Arora as a compulsive borrower! Mentally unstable person who eventually not only takes his own life! but another innocent victim Pooja Hooda's life too! Through Harsh , I feel Waseem too, somehow feels avenged! against the no good Yash who was guilty of misleading his princess Zoya!

For Harsh Hooda it was yet again the base motive to quell Pooja and Aditya's private lif    ! from the ruthless public! That which was made ruthlessly public, open to negative propaganda against the Hooda family! By the infamous Yash Pooja's disreputable death! In saving Aditya.. Harsh Hooda puts up his son's defence his way! His way as we see means to flog up a dead mans memory! expose Yash's true colours! Evidence based, and then  condemn the man , plus all closely affiliated with Yash Arora , his widow! Mother and sister!  to public disgrace and humiliation. Harsh skilfully recusesadmirably all charges against  Adi , at the expense of presenting  a mentally ill Yash not only committing suicide but also murdering Pooja Hooda!  Quite cleverly, Harsh also manages to save the  good name of  deceased Pooja as she too is referred  to  fall  under Hooda name canopy. While Zoya's in contrast is set aside, as she is not a Hooda but an Arora !

Once again Pooja Hooda's reputation lies in tact, spotless. As in all fairness she is even in death still the honour of Hooda household. Pooja Hooda maligned! Posthumously, now stands as yet another innocent victim duped by Yash Arora just like Zoya !

The only person who is likely to object to Harsh modes operandi in court is his son Aditya. So once again Aditya s father presses the right buttons in Adi.. as a lawyer, he'll contest the case for both him and Zoya. But with a condition. Aditya will hold his piece till the verdict is done and dusted with!

In all fairness to him Harshvardhan Hooda, stands up to his good name and repute professionally. His credible defence, substantiated with crucial witnesses, goes to prove that both Pooja Yash affair motive for the defendants, is subject to doubt. As witness testimonies appear, uncertain ,undecided  about the truth  and reliability of  Pooja and Yash  having an affair.  Harsh goes on to argue , if the affair motive is ruled out,  henceforth  perishes too,  Aditya and Zoya's  charge of suspected revenge in  causing Pooja and Yashs death!  Aditya and Zoya stand acquitted of all charges pressed against them.

Harsh does all within his power to save his son Aditya. The court scene  culminates, with the feeling of some win , some lose.  Hugs, tears and utter disbelief. Zoya I feel is unsure about the manner with which Adi and her lawyer fought for their innocence. Seeing  Yash's mother in tears ,devastated about how her  dead son, was pulled to bits by the prosecution lawyer! Gives Zoya no joy and respite that justice has won! She , senses, seeing Adi innocent of something he was not guilty of has taken its toll on her. She  feels she has had a raw deal. She feels her past life  has been somewhat used to sway the verdict. Gunning Yash down. Yes she too like Aditya is walking away scot free! But not without paying a heavy price!  As  the  dignity, privacy, of her married life is used to justify  why  Yash wanted to divorce her. Not due to an affair with Pooja! but because Zoya was high maintenance! This does hurt her. Adi too gulped in court, but keep silent because he wanted Zoya and him both acquitted..

Another cleverly concealed base motive Harsh Hooda has around this Zoya Aditya defence case is, to thwart the progression of Adi Zoya bond. I feel Harsh assumes that his barely emotionally recovering son is yet again, beginning to blindly trust this Zoya girl.One can see  Harsh was never keen on fighting  Zoya's case. Now Harsh s complete argument that Pooja and Yash never had an affair,  as grave doubts surround the  relationship. Create doubt even in  Zoya and Aditya's minds about the meaning of the joined hands in death.  To me Harsh uses this as a ploy to distance Zoya from Aditya.. as seeing now her dead husband didn't cheat on her, will make it cumbersome for Zoya to left go of Yash's memory.. is she likely to remain loyal, to a  dead and gone  Yash?

The manner in which Harsh flogs up the issue of the signed and unsigned divorce papers, is to substantiate the fact that there was nothing between Pooja and Yash. However I cannot help thinking what if Harsh claim was true?

Adi too, delves on the divorce lawyers evidence.. Pooja didn't sign because she perhaps was undergoing a change of heart? On the other hand if there was no affair between Pooja and Yash! Then he too wrongly suspected Pooja of being a cheater!!   Its cruel this side of the acquitted case story. How easily Harsh cracks the Pooja Yash affair story by proving there never was an affair between the two! The ones who are likely to be taken away by this stance are Adi and Zoya.. as the truth about nature of the clasped palms remains  doubtful. Harsh's witnesses testified Pooja and Yash were just "good friends  

Pooja's dairy holds some details. But as we see in the episode , Harsh clearly chooses  to ignore it. Bashing Yash is the only way he can see his son Aditya walking free from the court. As for Zoya, if she wants her freedom, she will have to swallow some unpalatable  true lies about her dead husband.

In this case, the defence lawyer has exhibited self-interest, preference and favouritism. Zoya, and the rest of the Arora's have been spurned aside, like non entities in the face of the mighty Hoodas  Harsh ,Aditya and Pooja.. Hamlet53 16.6.18

The precap. To me  Adi clearly misses her. Zoya's protest comes  unexpected to him! he expected her to be grateful? Perhaps? Instead his dead wife Pooja Hooda gets called names!! Yes Adi feels the pinch!..  That manifests itself in a possible swing of his clenched fist in her face! Exactly! that's how Zoya felt when Yash this! Yash that! was going on the court!  Links  established with a person through marriage cannot be severed so easily. The truth is that Adi and Zoya both loved their dead partners to the best of abilities... old habits take time to go. However, the test of Adi and Zoya's undefined bond begins now. Will thier undefined bond stand the test of time to prove its durability?? Meanwhile  in all fairness , seeing Adi and Zoya come this far, I would like to see them work at it. Make  a go of what they have between them already, and build upon it.

Eid Mubarak my dear readers.. thanks so much for supporting my work..much love hammie..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gotta go now ..hamm ...will read it i the aftn dear😳
res😉
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

gotta go now ..hamm ...will read it i the aftn dear😳

res😉

me was wondering you still awake... my guests just left princy... thanks for popping by mate... much love hammie😃😃
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hamlet - i was so waiting for your post.
Must say what depth - you penned down so beautifully what I grasped and felt in the undercurrents of the case and precap.

Also, there are many posts in the forum against Zoya reaction in the court scene and precap.
Zoya is not wrong in her reaction. My stance is Zoya feels responsible and guilty for Yash's name being maligned in court - perhaps she was also made to feel more by Madhu and Mahi.
The pained look that Zoya exchanges with Madhu - is the look between 2 women who love Yash unconditionally. Two women who feel guilty (more so Zoya) with the thought that if they had made more of an effort = Yash may still have been alive - rather than travel back and forth to Mussourie and Mumbai steeped in business and money and relationship problems.

Adi senses some of Zoya's pain; however, with his growing bond with Zoya - he wants to make sure they are safe and out of the jail at any cost. I am sure after the precap - his moral compass will also not let him stay put and he will be swayed to be with Zoya perhaps. Can't wait to see how CVs proceed - but I do trust them. BP rocks in making us think of everyone's perspectives and make us navigate the quagmire of morals.
Edited by sun2011 - 5 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post Hammie, as always!
I too had mentioned this in twitter that day...Adi and zoya loved their respective spouses for YEARS! And loved them dearly!! Feelings don't die in such short time! The pain is lessening, yes..the love doesn't hurt them that much but feelings are there somewhat!

For me, both zoya and Adi heard the words MOST likely to rile them up.
For Zoya, that it was because of her & her high maintenance nature,yash had to take loans,which eventually led to his downfall!!

For Adi, how he would have felt if a lawyer had proved in court that puja was characterless, that for MONEY and NOt love, she would sleep around??
For me that money part makes a big difference in that whole context..
I know what zoya said was a hypothetical situation, but it hurt Adi just at the right place!!!

We need to see the whole story on monday! What exactly did zoya say to Adi, how he responded BEFORE he almost raised his hand,does anyone try to tell her how Adi had Put himself in the line of fire to save her?
Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautiful post! ❤️

I too think it is possible that Mr. Hooda and Mr. Siddiqui joined their intellects in building the defense. For, factually, how would Mr. Hooda contact Mr. Charlie on such a short notice?...apart from the fact that Mr. Hooda's opinion about Yash echoed Mr. Siddiqui's. Mr. Siddiqui had already offered him his helping hand for the case.

Adi had put his freedom on stake for Zoya. And Mr. Hooda used the opportunity to trade his family's dignity, his DIL's dignity in lieu of the Arora's: Yash and the family that survives him. The last statement by the judge "Zoya Arora ko baizzat bari kiya jata hai" sounded like an oxymoron.

Also, Mr. Hooda's defense indirectly tags Zoya as an inconsiderate wife, who pushed her husband to bankruptcy and depression with her demands for luxury. Do you think Mr. Siddiqui would suggest such a thing?

I don't think Mr. Hooda's claim about the affair is true, because 1. he wanted to clear his family's reputation 2. Sakshi never denied the affair to Adi. Her leaving lines to Adi were it takes two to tango 3. Pooja had written about her feelings for Yash in her diary, and Yash had bought a diamond ring with Pooja's name engraved on it... One statement common between Sakshi and Mr. Hooda is Pooja decided against the divorce in the last moment. This might be true. But will Adi forgive Pooja for her final decision?

I had told you before that the precap had baffled me and shot my BP up. For I, like any attached audience, was expecting a cool breeze after the heated drama. After calming myself down, I somewhat tried to reason with it. I completely agree with what you said. Love, especially first love, can't be forgotten so easily. Adi needed the pinch from Zoya to understand her hurt feelings. Zoya needed to see that her words hurt Adi to understand he cared for her to the extent he would risk his own freedom. I hope these two realize this, in the upcoming episodes, instead fighting over the past.

Thank you for writing this beautiful post. Eid Mubarak, once again. 🤗

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie a very beautiful and balanced post of a very intense episode.  Do check out my post too.would love ur views in it. See aroras are powerless people compared to siddique and hoodas. Though I have no sympathy for mahi who went to tarnish her bhabi's image ended up tarnishing his brother name instead. But madhu does she deserve this lie about her son. Pooja yash had ema. Pooja diary and the ring with pooja name in yash hand are indicative of that .but ur right this defense can make adiya rethink.  Adi has not read pooja diary and zoya has not observed pooja name in that ring. Second every one says doesn't zoya think about her parents. Where was wasim siddique when his daughter went against him and stayed in Mumbai. He would have got her dead body if madhu had not called adi not seeing zoya when zo was locked up in terrace by adi accidentally. It was madhu who went in search of zoya with noor when zoya went beserk seeing divorce papers. It was madhu who told she believes her dil didn't kill her son. And can zoya simply walk past those tears of a mother. It is not possible. Madhu arora is not powerful but she too needs her dignity. Yash character assassination pains her as a mother and zoya as a wife. Adi cannot get zoya till she reaches the truth till she clears her dead husband 's name in public even if that means death to her. Zoya coming in pooja Saree to hooda house as Kali, yes the virtuos woman is given the clothing of a maligned woman. She will come to destroy that household that has taken down her reputation and only one person can stop her.aditya. Only he can direct her anger the right way so that she doesn't end up destroying everything including herself. It is upto him to restore her soul,deliver justice to her so that he gets peace and bepannah love.
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well it was a victorious end to be sure, with Mr. Hooda saving both Adi and Zoya but to what end?  Saved them from likely spending a lifetime in prison, but completely maligned Yash's character and in doing so, crushing Zoya's heart as well as her mother in-law.  I won't add Mahi in the mix for obvious reasons 😕 .

Often in court cases where juries are involved, and one of the lawyers has said something that may be irrelevant or misleading, the judge will ask the jury to strike the last statement.  The problem and the advantage (at the same time) with this is that the statement is already spoken and being processed in one's mind.  Even if the judge asks to have the statement struck, it's not like you can delete it from your mind.  It remains there.  

So now we have seeds of doubt growing in the minds of Adi and Zoya and by default, also the viewers!  Well done!  Was that a calculated move on Mr. Hooda's part?   Or does he know what the true relationship between Pooja and Yash was?  He sure came up with the news that Yash had clinical depression and even found his doctor pretty darn fast, and all before the 9:00 a.m. start !!  

I absolutely agree with your precap musings.  And I believe that the majority of life's disagreements would not even occur if the proverbial shoe were worn on the other person's foot.  Meaning, how do you think Zoya felt having her husband's name trashed in court and consequently hurting her mother inlaw?  It hurt her heart to the very core and her anger was justified.  Couldn't Mr. Hooda save them both without destroying her?  So then let's see how the shoe fits on the other foot?  Adi's foot in particular.  The shoe doesn't feel so great when Zoya asks him how would he feel if Pooja's character was trashed and it was told that she had been sleeping with many men?   His reaction clearly showed that he wouldn't like it, to the point of almost hitting her.  So basically, their reactions would be the same.  Just my musings from watching the precap.  

As always, love reading your thoughts.  You could print them all up and make it into a book!!

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ress!
Will be back soon..
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!!

Was waiting for your post. But looks like I am a little late.
What a heavy episode. Mr. Hooda's arguments left nothing for the prosecution to fight for. He left everyone speechless. Justice served, both of them acquitted. But at what cost? Especially Zoya.
Harsh very cleverly acquitted Puja of all the blames and indirectly through Yash, put the entire blame on Zoya!
And you are right, the only one who could have questioned his ways was Adi, and since he has given his word to him, he will abide by it.

The other day I said that Zoya gave her trust to Adi, But today's incident is going to be such a huge set back for them. Its as if they are going two steps ahead and then pulled five steps back.
I agree with all of the above comments.

Regarding Madhu, Again I would say, Like Sakshi, she is not a bad person. She is a simple woman, nothing like her cunning and manipulative daughter. She is just a little gullible. And don't we all blame Zoya of it too? Then why so much of hate? No mother wants her child's name maligned, specially if he is a dead one.

*I completely agree with @coolgal270 here.
For Adi, how he would have felt if a lawyer had proved in court that puja was characterless, that for MONEY and not love, she would sleep around??