Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

He knew Vedant's proposal is there. He could have suggested Anu should consider that, rather than go to US. He didn't- probably he is still hoping...after all this...

When he asked her to go to US, he wanted her out of the way for his revenge. He does not want her to be at Reddy's. When she decided to stay back, his monologue too indicated that she will be pulling him back rather than helping him in his mission. 

Right now he is not thinking of marrying Anushka, else he would have married her and then taken revenge, or used her for the revenge. He wants to first avenge his father's  death and then see how it all pans out. He knows this mission is dangerous. 

If right now Anushka does get married to Vedant, he will be helpless and he wont say a thing. 

that is where we all wanted Anu to start thinking of the why? 

Regarding what Sudhanshu said about going to jail, is if Sid becomes the face of the deal and something goes wrong, only then he will go to jail. Dont think he will risk jail just for ambition - that is what Anu is not thinking.

So if he has to pin it on someone else, that someone needs to be the face of the deal and if that is KK, Anu will get to know for sure.

I want to see how they get the past data, that will be useful to prove/disprove the current to some extent.

I feel. ..
Sidhanth will not marry Anu for the revenge,  but he might marry her if he thinks he will lose her otherwise.  If Vedanth comes on strong,  there is a good chance Sid will grab Anu first. He will leave the revenge for later,  because he has to do it in secret anyway.  

Anu doesn't think about what could have gone wrong , because Sid has always had this pattern.  And she was always averted about the possibility he would choose ambition over her. As far as she understands , that just happened. 

Anu doesn't want Sid trying any heroic deeds in a deal that could well end in trouble for him.  She feels he is riding high on ambitions and will throw caution to wind,  so she decides to look out.  It is not that she thinks he is willing to go to jail - she thinks he might miss important details in his overenthusiam and land up in trouble.  She wants to rein him in. 

Sid is not going to let anyone know his hand in KK 'S downfall.  It is too dangerous. Both he and his family will be made to pay. So he is going to move it in such a way, he is not suspected. Even if Goyal screeches on him, he can escape since his word will be trusted over Goyal's.
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

interesting post soup πŸ‘

i dont think anu will be pissed with siddhant enough to not even question him. if she does find out she will first confront him.  she had made it clear that MU's are a no no from now on.
about the phases..
i think in the first phase anu left sid while sid was about to propose his love. he waited for her. the MU got cleared.

this time around sid left anu while she wanted marriage. this time she will wait. the MU will get cleared.

in the third phase both will be together helping each other get rid of their guilt and sulking. 

Thanks, Hiya.
I feel the story will work out in such a way- Sid has planned all this, so there is no mu from his side. Anu is understanding Sid the way he wants her to understand him, so unless he clarifies his actions- she cannot move forward.

Frankly, I feel Sid will feel possessive and Anu will take that as a sign of love. Then she will know of the deception, and there might be added factors...so mu still might happen. Anyway, let us see what is in store.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Chick..
I really worry abt Siddhant...he put himself on danger..KK may spare him but others r merciless..
None is there to stop it except Sweetyji none knows abt it..it is like drug case ..Anushka will know about it and will give him proper directions ...hearing his jail she jumps into pharma project when she will hear abt that he is playing wid his life again.. there will be some way she could show him except revenge way..
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have zero respect for promos as most of the promos have no connection with the main story. Kahani kucch aur hota hai and promo kucch aur. But this is a serial which is actually following whatever they said in promo.
To Anu Sid was like a lively boy with whom she fall in love and after 7years she is still helplessly in love with him.
But the promo said Sid will turn in to something she never thought he could be.
As far as we are seeing "banda toh wohi baan raha hai" Something unpredictable whom no one knows. A guy with many secrets. He is not what he is. Na papa, na moma , na Anu ...no one knows this boy. Except may be KK ...who said "Siddhant Prabhakar nehi...KK hai."
So meet the KK...in progress searching for all the secrets of KK.
Every girl dreams a man like her papa. Kiyunki they don't know about her papa too...
Now this whole journey to know "Papa kaisa tha" is not only for Sid...it is for Anu too.
They both will know KK and that is how they will find each other.

I am enjoying this twisting story.  This is a journey of a boy who will become a man. At first we saw a damn care boy who won a case by lie...he did that again to help KK as he thought short cut is the right path. He ignored his papa's words...and then bang. He saw all those which glitters are not diamonds. Some are koyla...which comes out from suffocating coal mine. Lots of symbolism are used. 

I am liking this it as it is not just some rich girl marrying a poor boy kind of love story...that will be boring. Lets see how many secrets are hidden inside the billionaire KK's success story? And what Sid becomes...gentleman or a businessman? This is a test for Anu's love too. She must know this isn't the boy she left 7years ago...Sid bara ho gaya...can she still love him. I want her to know her papa's past too.
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jnndsd

Interesting post Soup.

My two pennu worth on the show-

I find the revenge story majorly flawed, Sid is on a thirst for revenge without even proper proof. Anyway i think makers are trying to get to the point which PS said about " manzil ki chaha sab ko hotee hai but how do we get there and is it even worth it?" They want Sid to come to this point. And the bit about "Yeh joh uche udne wale panchi hote hain un par nazar rakhna zaroori hai" will be Anushka's job. I suppose she will make him realise it all.

Also SHARK is probably Karthik Reddy for K.

Revenge - actually, I feel that is what the forensic guy stressed on.  There will never be enough proof in this case.  That's why Sid stopped looking for proof.  In such situations,  one can wait for the mastermind to strike again.  Sid sort of saw Kk'S  dealing of Goyal like that. He understood how Merci KK could be.  There's only one way Sid will get his proof Now.  That will probably when the mastermind strikes again.  And this time,  the target is most likely to be someone close to Sid.  Right now , the mastermind does not know of Sid's enquiries.  Once that secret is disclosed,  someone is going to strike,  and that is probably how Sid will know he's after the wrong guy.  I think Anu might get targeted , if so,  and this could be phase 3. Or even KK could be attacked , so Sid could be framed. 

chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Nice post Chick..
I really worry abt Siddhant...he put himself on danger..KK may spare him but others r merciless..
None is there to stop it except Sweetyji none knows abt it..it is like drug case ..Anushka will know about it and will give him proper directions ...hearing his jail she jumps into pharma project when she will hear abt that he is playing wid his life again.. there will be some way she could show him except revenge way..

Thanks. πŸ˜³

I feel Anushka will be kept in the dark for as long as Sid can. He has even kept it away from his mother,  so he is going to take great care probably. 
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jnndsd

Also in all of this will he consider Anushka the same like he used to his dad- raaste ka roda or differently.

I suppose it's not our standard run on the mill love story so we should forget about wedding etc for the time beingπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰ I'm hoping for a wedding at least by the end of phase 2. Please,  pretty please ...πŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhalak7

I have zero respect for promos as most of the promos have no connection with the main story. Kahani kucch aur hota hai and promo kucch aur. But this is a serial which is actually following whatever they said in promo.
To Anu Sid was like a lively boy with whom she fall in love and after 7years she is still helplessly in love with him.
But the promo said Sid will turn in to something she never thought he could be.
As far as we are seeing "banda toh wohi baan raha hai" Something unpredictable whom no one knows. A guy with many secrets. He is not what he is. Na papa, na moma , na Anu ...no one knows this boy. Except may be KK ...who said "Siddhant Prabhakar nehi...KK hai."
So meet the KK...in progress searching for all the secrets of KK.
Every girl dreams a man like her papa. Kiyunki they don't know about her papa too...
Now this whole journey to know "Papa kaisa tha" is not only for Sid...it is for Anu too.
They both will know KK and that is how they will find each other.

I am enjoying this twisting story.  This is a journey of a boy who will become a man. At first we saw a damn care boy who won a case by lie...he did that again to help KK as he thought short cut is the right path. He ignored his papa's words...and then bang. He saw all those which glitters are not diamonds. Some are koyla...which comes out from suffocating coal mine. Lots of symbolism are used. 

I am liking this it as it is not just some rich girl marrying a poor boy kind of love story...that will be boring. Lets see how many secrets are hidden inside the billionaire KK's success story? And what Sid becomes...gentleman or a businessman? This is a test for Anu's love too. She must know this isn't the boy she left 7years ago...Sid bara ho gaya...can she still love him. I want her to know her papa's past too.

You're right about the promo.  
If we go by that, they have reached more than halfway Now.  Sid already gave up his ambitions for Anu , so he is no more the guy Anu wants him to be.  He is already that ideal man.  From Anu's side,  she doesn't know he would give up his ambition for her... Still that doesn't stop her from loving him... 
They have progressed beyond the initial promo, I feel. This is another attribute- how much will Anu bend herself and how much will Sid give up for revenge...

There is quite a lot already on the plate, so I haveno idea if they will bring up KKS past.
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I somehow feel that he will bring her down and Anu will stand up the empire again ..
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post Chicksoup!
My take- slightly different from others! Some points are observations while some are speculations based on those observations!
We can expect some changes in Anushka! A deviation from her  confused state of mind to a more focused individual who is not only going to surprise us but also Sidhant where by he will have to acknowledge her importance along with the importance he is placing on revenge plans. 
Important things that happened last week-
1. Siddhant was able to convince both KK and Goyal of his plans.
2. Sid compares breaking KK to the task of mountain, wherein he has to build a tunnel bilaterally and come at a center point. Rao is at one end behind whom is SJ. SHARK at the other end behind whom is Sid himself.
3. Anushka reminisces about Sid's ability to predict her and that because of her habits she is not capable of giving surprises. 
4. My hunch- Someone is spying on Sid. His driver looking at him weirdly and also while he was talking with Sudhanshu , in Sudhanshu's office. If it is Anu, then no fear but if it is enemy, then Sid and SJ are in trouble!
5. Based on Friday's precap- I am assuming Anu will join the Reddy Pharmaceuticals deal . Anu is going to throw the surprise. 
6. This journey of realizations is not Siddhant's. It is Anushka's as well! I have always seen Prabhakar and KK journey as parallels and definitely Sidushka' s too! 
Situation is going to reverse.
7. Anu already started surprising Sidhant by her behavior- by returning the cowbell,  by stating she does want any of his memories, the most important- when Sid rings the bell in his room he is expectedly looks at the door. Is he hopeful she will come πŸ˜†. He sings again , no response and keeps the bell in the sandook. He comes down , angrily looks at her, talks to SJand leaves without a good bye!  Anu on the other hand smiles as she hears the cowbell, I feel somewhere her doubts about him are clearing. She sees him.looking at her lovingly,  though he is quick to change his expression and exits.
8. SJ telling Sid that, Anushk! a diamond,  she was happy that he did not  show up at her home and some saanp laapke jaisa is kundli mein baitha hai! The snake is going to protect the 'Heera'..like naagmani..Nagin anyoneπŸ˜† I first thought SJ was referring to KK as the snake,  but the angry retort from Sid "aap jyada bin na bajo" cleared my doubts.
9. Sidhant ko sidiyan uppar niche karne mein diktat ho rahi hai... Anu seedi chadh jayegi!!! She will join the Reddy pharmaceuticals. 
10. Tintin ka aagman- matalab adventure hoga!
Siddhant,  SJ and Anushka on the same adventure. All 3 in danger due to enemy keeping an eye on them.  Remember - Raja ki jaan tote mein. Damsel in distress,  hero to the rescue! Romance ka tadka. SHARK investigation related to water/sea, Titanic related to the sea..we can expect some- my heart will go on romance! The tunnel mountain is a part of this asventure!
Let's see.how Vedant figures in all this! 
11. The Bethlem trust - is Suspicious . Something more is going on there...they are using computers for something ! Looks Like,  Mikhail Vora, the broker is bad news.

Sidhant will use evidence  and logical thinking to arrive at the conclusion !!! He is not going to rush!!!
If the 3 work together to solve the Mystery ,  Its Going To Be An Awesome Ride!!!